Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

We all know by now you hate Epidemic, you don't need to announce it with every post you make. I'm appalled you'd even make a list like this; all it shows is your arrogance.

Secondly, MM is one of the most relaxed clans out there. Just because they pull alot, doesn't mean they have the second-to-worst average 'lives' out there.

And finally, saying Prateek posts way more on this topic that you do is an interesting thing to say, considering 1/3 of your posts have come from this topic.

You need to take your leader's advice and learn not to get baited.

I didn't just base it on trip attendance, I also based it on things like 13th R4nger attending his clan trip on his birthday, him still making new accounts after 5+ years of playing, etc. (Not meant in a bad way, just factors)

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Overall

MM - You done did it.

FOE - Needs numbers to be #1.

TLP - Gained a good 20+ active members this month, just need to motivate some members to show up to F2p trips.

FI - A slump is a slump, everybody has one at some point, you need to start getting your name out their more like you used to.

E - Their F2p Dominance and newly-established P2p goodness gets them here.

DV/IR - Competition.

DV/IR - ^^

Nobody - No clan sticks out for this spot for me. But if I have to choose one it would be Malice because they have come from the bottom up and haven't given up during hard times. I respect them.

Just gonna change things up here, this isn't intended as a flame to anyone.

List of which clan has the best average "lives", as in things in their life other than Runescape and occasionally miss trips, etc.

1. Fi

2. Eop

3. Foe

4. Ir

5. Tlp

6. Dv

7. Cp

8. Dp

9. Mm

10. E

I support this list.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

hmm, This week we beat you 2 weeks ago Foe ruined our run-in and 3 weeks ago Dv and IR never met. I said p2p not f2p. Also Beating us in f2p with Carnage and Eop hardly counts. As for that prep good for you it was like 17 v 20 or something.(Was not their) I love how like a month ago when i mentioned how IR beat Dv in 2 30 min preps 2 days in a row both times around 40 v 40, i was told preps didnt count, yet when dv beats IR in 17 v 20 they are #1 p2p?.

Dv beat you two weeks ago i was watching the fight on my scout, you tied with Dv the time when Di showed up for the feast but from the pictures it seemed like Dv was winning IMO. Im going to be honest with you Dv,Ir or C are not #1 there is no "p2p #1 med" there is only #1, get off your makeshift thrown and back yo talk son!

af36d59a.png

84b0b551.png

List of which clan has the best average "lives", as in things in their life other than Runescape and occasionally miss trips, etc.

1. Fi

2. Eop

3. Foe

4. Ir

5. Tlp

6. Dv

7. Cp

8. Dp

9. Mm

10. E

So yeah you make a list like that while you have this guy in your clan:

can somone point out the last time DV beat IR in p2p I believe there only win is 1 bh run-in about a month and a half ago.

And i could get more quotes, looks to me he's taking this game more serious then everyone else on this topic.

1. Fi

It's true. Fatality members have enriching lives filled with chess and homosexual orgies <3

I didn't just base it on trip attendance, I also based it on things like 13th R4nger attending his clan trip on his birthday, him still making new accounts after 5+ years of playing, etc. (Not meant in a bad way, just factors)

No matter how you try and justify, it ranking clans on who has the best lives is (insert plethora of bad-words).

koolssigcopy.png
Resurgence | 65+ Stat, 45+ Combat | Site | Recruitment Topic

sig4resized.jpg

#OMNI @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

MM

FOE

FI - look ak i put E below Fi, so i'm not riding their nuts anymore mang since FI have done so much over the last months.

E

DV

TLP

EOP

CP

Malice

IR

CY

DP

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

1. Fi

2. Eop

3. Foe

4. Ir

5. Tlp

6. Dv

7. Cp

8. Dp

9. Mm

10. E

That looks more like a list of the clans you lose too. And plus, that is considered flame.

1 month predictions: FROM WHAT I'VE SEEN THE PAST MOTNH

1. MM - No explanation needed

2. FOE - Almost there

3. Epidemc - Growing more every week

4. Cp - Getting more ops every week

5. TLP - You're getting alot more opts every week, and levels are great

6. DV/Malice - DV has always been in this spot, but Malice has been doing great lately

7. FI - No offence on the spot, this is from what i've seen over the past month. Obviously you're slump won't last and you'll prob jump to 4 or 5

2vkztwj.jpg

Oops. My hand slipped, and I destroyed your swords. My bad.

</div>

Predictions for the end of october-

1)MM

2)Foe/E- With Foe with the edge

3)^

4)CP- For sure a great clan with great opts and good organization.

5)Tlp- Pulling 50+ in F2P now, should stay like this.

6)M- Been pulling 45+ and their organization is superb.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

The reality of the situation is that Fatality could beat any of the clans in the top 10 with even opts. For this reason I rank them above the likes of masser clans like Epidemic and CP, but still keep respect for clans with history and legitimate wins (not crashing or mass recruiting) like MM and FOE. But the reality still remains that FI could beat MM or FOE even opts....but Epidemic cant beat anyone even opts :P:P:P (massers lmao)

frostyimagecopy1gi5.gif
DH3QQ.png
15zs5ro.jpg

The reality of the situation is that Fatality could beat any of the clans in the top 10 with even opts. For this reason I rank them above the likes of masser clans like Epidemic and CP, but still keep respect for clans with history and legitimate wins (not crashing or mass recruiting) like MM and FOE. But the reality still remains that FI could beat MM or FOE even opts....but Epidemic cant beat anyone even opts :P:P:P (massers lmao)

You do realize that CP is older than FI.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

Yea but after you recruited most of whatever that masser clan that died was called you are now reformed as an 09 masser clan (like epidemic) :angry:

What do you mean? We never died. If I can recall I remember Supreme Ownage dieing sir. We never died we just changed our name since we were no longer your jnr clan.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

What do you mean? We never died. If I can recall I remember Supreme Ownage dieing sir. We never died we just changed our name since we were no longer your jnr clan.

No you ******* ******* I'm talking about the clan that recently died and all their members went to CP

frostyimagecopy1gi5.gif
DH3QQ.png
15zs5ro.jpg