Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

p2p is dead

Your dumb, I think P2P is greater than before, sorry if clans don't have the skill or ability to P2P. Get good son! :banana:

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Epidemic p2p's on a regular basis, but maybe we skipped a week? that doesn't mean we don't p2p? We will be going out this friday for p2p

You skipped about three-four weeks

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Epidemic p2p's on a regular basis, but maybe we skipped a week? that doesn't mean we don't p2p? We will be going out this friday for p2p

maybe you p2p on fridays but you don't p2p with the rest on sunday, i doubt you get much clan action on friday p2p lol

We pk in the server that favours us more, we get more action in F2P then we get in P2P on sundays. We have skipped 2 P2P trips in about 6 months of P2Ping (That too because of our main P2P rivals not going P2P and we didn't find any sense in going P2P to walk around killing random mains, we'd rather F2P and kill clans).

People are automatically saying we don't p2p anymore, seems like people just need the slightest thing to pick at on a clan to try to them look bad.

OVERALL-

1.)FOE- Great and probably the most stable clan in all of the Pure Clanning Cmmunity.

2.)MM- Good laid back clan, FOE has the bigger gap in P2P then they have in F2P

3.)TLP- Best P2P clan IMO, and have been doing good in F2P lately.

4.)Fi- Don't see you guys much, but overall your still better then the rest, and we all know you can be epic when you try :P

5.)E/Dv- E with the edge for now, we have more activity in F2P then they have in P2P, but they have just won their war and it'll be fun to see how things play

out in the next couple of weeks :).

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

last 3 sundays uve done f2p.

Pretty sure it's last two sundays, and we went P2P last Friday so that's one week without any P2P Trip.

Either way, I ranked E #8-9 P2P, that's the bottom of the list of people who actually P2P so why are you guys are so obsessed with us skipping a week lol?

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

No we didn't and wtf is Cr?

You can't even recount past clan events, wouldn't trust you to remember clan names either. The last couple of weeks you've gone f2p on Sundays as other clans that you would rank below you in overall have gone out. Strange coincidence yo.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

he said overall, Carnage does not f2p. Also since being on this site i have noticed your hatred for IR. Now im somewhat conected to E and i dont even hate IR that much.

Also Bob, I love you man your a great leader and such, but E really doesnt p2p at the extent some other clans do.

P2P (note: I don't care/know much about this, this is mostly from what I've heard)

1) FOE/MM - Two solid P2P Clans, been trading wins the past two weeks I believe?

3) TLP - Beat everyone today I heard, but as I said, these list are of the past few weeks. You guys have always been strong at P2P, keep it up.

4) Devastation - Been trading wins with IR and beasted them in a full out today.

5) Carnage/IR - I believe you go here. As I said I'm pretty clueless about P2P rankings.

7) DP - I believe you guys P2P often.

8) Epidemic - P2P'd this weekend, Didn't P2P the last weekend and P2P'd before that on Sundays.

9 - 10) Idk who else P2P's...

*As I said I forgot FI who would be ranked ~4-5.

What did I say that is wrong I don't understand? I ranked E the lowest possible rank for P2P and people still argueing over that lol?

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

you so called beat us in "most p2p preps and run ins " show me vids/proof?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPPJse4wbWo - 1 prep, we had one the next day with even opts and we won.... denie please and make me lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFKUBZBxmWA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmqbAvQa5hs

Do I really have to mention all the p2p pcl's we have won.

What you do is not against the rules but just sad, for example getting all of np for your war, then dismissing them and deleting them off the ml after, we don't do that. Yes we recruit, but we keep them. Not say "wanna come to a a fun......we dont have to stay"

hotkeying.gif

LOL like 50% of these posts are coming from epidemic members.

Overall:

Foe

MM

Tlp

Fi

Dv/IR not sure, never had a run in where they havnt brought only clan members, although we beat them in most p2p preps and p2p run-ins, they dont f2p though

E-amazing in f2p but the lack if p2p drags them down the hill

M-second best med level f2p'rs after epidemic

Cp - what happened?

Eop- what happened?

Lol what are you talking about What happened?

We out pulled IR when you had a full out war and we had a pk trip.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

Alright, been a while since I made one of these.

Saturday Predictions

1. MM - Keep doing good

2. FOE - Right behind MM at this point

3. E - Goodjob on the pulls in the past month, keep it up for the remainder of this month

4. CP - Haven't heard much from you, but you still have 120+ members on your ML so I suppose you'll pull big again

5. DV/DP - Expecting 50+ from DV since they pulled 80 at their war, and expecting 50+ from DP since we've done that the past 2 weeks now

6. TLP - Getting stronger at F2P

7. IR - Gonna put you here because I want to see your replies

8. CY/EOP - Where'd you go?

Not ranking FI because I haven't heard much from you lately.

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

Saturday Predictions

1. MM - Keep doing good

3. E - Goodjob on the pulls in the past month, keep it up for the remainder of this month

4. CP - Haven't heard much from you, but you still have 120+ members on your ML so I suppose you'll pull big again

5. DV/DP - Expecting 50+ from DV since they pulled 80 at their war, and expecting 50+ from DP since we've done that the past 2 weeks now

wheres fi

ill "" that post except put fi at 4/5

Hostility

1. TLP - oo

2. Foe - oo

3. Dv/Mm - Gj on yo win

4. C

5. Ir - [iR]Junior declined my run in straight after your fight lol

6. Dp - Ended within 30mins

Actually we ended aobut 1 hour 20 minutes in, that's not the point. We dismissed because we couldn't find anyone out and as we're walking down we see you guys. Maybe you should of asked us for a fight, you had 40ish and w ehad like 30-35? Could of gave you a decent fight.

Hostility

Saturday Predictions

1. MM - Keep doing good

Not ranking FI because I haven't heard much from you lately.

Nice list, I'll put TLP over DV and DP atm they been pulling 50-60 to f2p trips and they have the lvls

attackiconc.gif 60/60strengthicon.gif 80/99defenceicon.gif 1/1rangedicon.gif 90/99240wx9k.gif 99/99

Proud EX - DV Events Team

F2P

1. MM- Good

2. Foe- Good but not as good as the goodness of the above.

3. E- Plodeh rocks my socks.

4. CP Will be here for a month or less, will die down quickly at one point as most mergers do.

5. DV/DP- Dv pulled well to prepped fights, but your past shows it changes on trips, will be interesting.

6. DP/DV- We've pulled 50/70 the last few weeks and out of our slump. Expecting to see us improving once again.

7. FI- Whats happening? Hopefully you can recover from this.

TLP/IR- I don't like either of your ego's so I'm going to enjoy this greatly.

8. IR/TLP-^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

9. Cy- You vanished like POOF

10. EoP- Are you still there?

Where is malice...... malice should be up with dp.

ill post mine soon.

thedreadedcrestqz3.png

The Dreaded, The Hatred, Sanctity.

thsig.jpg

Lol'd at the Ir member :) ''dv dont f2p'' yeah ok we do f2p but we dont focus on it atm, when we do u see as per last 6 months we pull 50-70 with prep and sign ups, we are currently focusing on our p2p so dont be so quick to put dv up at #5, we have no sign ups...and we only focus on p2p for the time being

F2p Preds

1. MM/Foe

2. ^

3. E

4. Cp

5. Tlp

6. Dp - sounds like they are planning a big weekend

7. Rest

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

F2P

1. MM- Good

2. Foe- Good but not as good as the goodness of the above.

3. E- Plodeh rocks my socks.

4. CP Will be here for a month or less, will die down quickly at one point as most mergers do.

5. DV/DP- Dv pulled well to prepped fights, but your past shows it changes on trips, will be interesting.

6. DP/DV- We've pulled 50/70 the last few weeks and out of our slump. Expecting to see us improving once again.

7. FI- Whats happening? Hopefully you can recover from this.

TLP/IR- I don't like either of your ego's so I'm going to enjoy this greatly.

8. IR/TLP-^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

9. Cy- You vanished like POOF

10. EoP- Are you still there?

Fi has pulled 60 last week and 50 2 weeks ago and 60 3 weeks ago, pretty sure it would be above DP/DV considering that's enough to beat DP and DV

Ye, the only reason you won the 2nd was because we had to let all our low levels fight, asuming the 3rd wouldnt be crashed, face it. We pull better than you, provided you don't cheat and when it comes to matched we have proven to beat you. Even when your masser unit bring 30 more than us we still put up an amzing fight

k Feel free to PM [Dv]Pur3_kide for 1 day prep if you think you will beat us in matched opts

attackiconc.gif 60/60strengthicon.gif 80/99defenceicon.gif 1/1rangedicon.gif 90/99240wx9k.gif 99/99

Proud EX - DV Events Team

P2P

Tlp/Foe - Gonna wait and see what happens this weekend

^

Mm - Opts tbh

DV/IR - The fullout was big, but we're still on your level.

C - Where you at?

Anyone else even P2P enough to count?

talobq.jpg

War does not determine who is right, only who is left.