Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

What are you talking about, bro :no: :ermm:

2q34zrt.png

This has nothing to do with it, but CP brings mains to pk trips? Yeah, I saw him in addy today gettin dropped when we fail crashed

Ty to plode for piccy ty

And chain, he sir was in some dhide yo. (ur scout 4 confirmationz@@@@@@@@@)

Hostility

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2q34zrt.png

This has nothing to do with it, but CP brings mains to pk trips? Yeah, I saw him in addy today gettin dropped when we fail crashed

Ty to plode for piccy ty

Bro, I'm not picking up what your putting down, explain

stick.gif
"Life is full of challenges, just watch your step."

2q34zrt.png

Ty to plode for piccy ty

what chain said

I also hope DP enjoys clanwars next week

lawson & skillzy = sxc beasts :D

Guest Bvb aka A i r 1s
That might've been the funniest thing in a while during a pk trip.

You guys crash, we run to clan wars, you spam "payback" go north of clan wars and hop, we walk back out to the fight and finish it with Malice. Someone got outsmarted? :@

rofl!!! ^ made me lol irl >.<

2q34zrt.png

Ty to plode for piccy ty

wow Plode is making me famous. :banana:

Tomorrow's Preds:

1) FOE

2) MM

3) TLP

4) Devastation

5) Carnage

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

Guest Bvb aka A i r 1s
L2Crash?

Yea we sure need to learn to crash, thats one thing i agree with you, why don't you PM me and teach me, cause its pretty obvious that both the clans you have lead have alot of experience in crashing. thats fo sure.

Anyway im off to sleep, Have a good time wasting your time trolling on this topic as usual Chain.

srry 4 double post but...Ur still reading this topic?

ay, if ur gonna say 55 vs 65 is close option, then that's funny

We were also beating you at the beginning of our trip until Crash Pures happened to crash us, as we were pushing you slightly ^_^

How many'd you have at the chaos altar the 2nd time? It was 1-1, you can't really claim you were better.

@Chain - Accident my ass, if my information is correct, Str Inferno6 is a CP scout, yeah? Ok then.

1. It was 59 Malice vs. 55 DP, get your facts right.

2. You were not beating us in the first fight, you were not even anywhere near beating us.

3. The last fight was 40 Malice vs. 55 DP.

29ygqrn.gif
Founder of The Dreaded and Malice.

I will confirm there were more Malice alive then DP when we rushed in...sorry about that again. :D

My vid comfirms it anyways...

Today:

1. MM

2. FOE

3. E

4. CP

5. M

6. DP

7. IR/DV

8. DV/IR

9. Fatality

10. Ascendenratio

Tom N Eto. 99 Range, 99 Strength, 99 Hitpoints Pure.
MostValuablePlayer.pngTomCartoonTEXT.png
Ex-The Hatred High Council.
Ex-The Dreaded High Council
Malice Founder. Something words can't describe.

bestf2ppker.pngpkvideo.png

DP vs M:

1st fight: -North of Altar- We're up on DP by about 5-10 options. If you look at our vid there is perhaps a single yellow cape under a swarm of team-40s by the time CP rushes from north.

2nd fight: -NE of CWars- Pretty even opt-ed fight until Malice pushes and clears DP way the **** from east of the lava to single in Cwars

3rd fight: -North of Altar- It's 40-55 with the opt-favour towards DP. They are the clear victors of this fight.

Sure you can argue all you want, but I doubt you'll have as much backing as Tom's video footage, clearly demonstrating Malice's victories in the aforementioned battles.

By method of logic, Malice won 2/3rds of the fights, which means we won the majority, which means we're correctly ranking ourselves above DP this weekend. Good luck next week though, perhaps more ex-CY will have had the time to apply by then.

Now for my list:

1 - MM

2 - FOE

3 - E

4 - CP

5 - M

6 - DP

MEANINGLESS APHORISM HERE

Saturday

1. MM

2. Foe

3. E

4. Cp

5. M

6. Dp+Cy

7. Dv

8. Ir

Sunday pred

1. Foe

2. MM/Tlp

3. ^

4. Dv

5. C

6. Ir

7. Dp+Cy/E

8. ^

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

@dp kids and company here, stop saying **** u dont know, and stop saying **** about Cp that's not true because we don't do that here and we try to keep the peace with every clan and not have FORCED DRAMA RUNESCAPE **** that was fun years ago but not now

all we did in the first fight, was save dp from a formal defeat, Malice pretty much destroyed Dp, like wow, M gave us a damned good fight if they had just fought another clan because it didn't seem like they even fought anyone before that. It's a joke how delusional some of these lists are, it's terrible man, relax on that ****

no offense, this is the only fight in months Cp's "crashed", if ur gonna spread ur crap, pretending Dp or whoever else, doesn't crash intentionally or accidentally, then that's being hypocritical, quit crying and come back next week, give us a shot if u want to, but don't talk **** when u haven't proven ****

anyway, that's pretty much all i got to say, bothers me when people make up garbage because they got styled on and are mad, we can seriously make it much worse by responding but were better than that and not cause e-drama that makes the pure community more **** than it already is, so basically i just speak for cp on this as a rep here

tldr; improve the pure community by not talking **** or making **** up and being dillusional on what is clear on these topics, mods gotta do a better job at deleting obvious bs posts, also cp wants nothing to do with ur e-drama ********, play nice kids

1. It was 59 Malice vs. 55 DP, get your facts right.

2. You were not beating us in the first fight, you were not even anywhere near beating us.

3. The last fight was 40 Malice vs. 55 DP.

1. I scouted you, get your facts right.

2. We were beginning to push you, but since your members are claiming win, I will too ^_^

3. Ouch.

Hostility

1.Foe\Mm

2.Tlp

3.Dv - Holds this spot down quite securely

4.C - Has the spot not secure can be taken

5.DP/E/IR - IR is going steady and one pace whilst DP and E are rising in P2P at a fast pace, only a matter of time.

@dp kids and company here, stop saying **** u dont know, and stop saying **** about Cp that's not true because we don't do that here and we try to keep the peace with every clan and not have FORCED DRAMA RUNESCAPE **** that was fun years ago but not now

all we did in the first fight, was save dp from a formal defeat, Malice pretty much destroyed Dp, like wow, M gave us a damned good fight if they had just fought another clan because it didn't seem like they even fought anyone before that. It's a joke how delusional some of these lists are, it's terrible man, relax on that ****

no offense, this is the only fight in months Cp's "crashed", if ur gonna spread ur crap, pretending Dp or whoever else, doesn't crash intentionally or accidentally, then that's being hypocritical, quit crying and come back next week, give us a shot if u want to, but don't talk **** when u haven't proven ****

anyway, that's pretty much all i got to say, bothers me when people make up garbage because they got styled on and are mad, we can seriously make it much worse by responding but were better than that and not cause e-drama that makes the pure community more **** than it already is, so basically i just speak for cp on this as a rep here

tldr; improve the pure community by not talking **** or making **** up and being dillusional on what is clear on these topics, mods gotta do a better job at deleting obvious bs posts, also cp wants nothing to do with ur e-drama ********, play nice kids

/thread

realm.png
[The Dreaded Council]
[Malice Founder]

1. I scouted you, get your facts right.

2. We were beginning to push you, but since your members are claiming win, I will too ^_^

3. Ouch.

I think Toms video of our planned run-in shows just how effective your "pushing" was on Saturday.

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

haha poor DP :D

1. MM

2. FOE

3. E

4. CP

5. M

6. DP+CY

Today DP (not DP and CY) pulled 62 to a regular p2p trip, and smashed E so i'd say

P2p:

1. FOE/MM dunno what happened so idk

2. Tlp? They always pull 60+

3. Dp - Pulled 62 and undefeated (thumped the crashing Fi aswell with low opts)

4. E/Ir

5. Dv

6. M + Cr (If you're going to say Cy merged w/ us, we'll say Cr merged w/ you b/c the same thing happened there)

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

Today DP (not DP and CY) pulled 62 to a regular p2p trip, and smashed E so i'd say

P2p:

1. FOE/MM dunno what happened so idk

2. Tlp? They always pull 60+

3. Dp - Pulled 62 and undefeated (thumped the crashing Fi aswell with low opts)

4. E/Ir

5. Dv

6. M + Cr (If you're going to say Cy merged w/ us, we'll say Cr merged w/ you b/c the same thing happened there)

The crashing Fi? You came in before they did while IR and E were fighting, so then Fi rushes you with 40 and your 60 people struggles with killing them, g1.