Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not argueing, i was asking you why you posted them all the time silly sandy.

Jeezee

All the time? This is the first time I post these kind of pics on pure-warfare or on any other website other than Epidemic's silly Goopie. I know you don't like Epidemic and people in E's community. But you don't have to spread random stuff since you're making no sense. Again if you wish to argue with me pm me ( which I doubt since you only want to make E look bad in public.. You never want to talk about it in a pm ). Thanks ;) Last post I direct to you on this topic.

1. MM

2. Foe

3. E

4. DP

heartline8.gif

ok m4nz imz s0 s044y pls f0rg1v3 m3 d4wg

I find it funny How you care so much about a post he makes about a rank.

Its pure warfare, not world war 3

Lol At this list.

Epidemic thinks because they beat Dp that there the best in p2p. Its funny,

I personaly would have Ranked Dv Above E overall, Because of the fact that they've challenged/fought Tlp many times. Loseing but still trying, Decent pulls in p2p aswell.

No Guts No Glory bob.

o

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

Saturday/friday

1. MM

small gap

2. FOE

3. DV

4. DP

Sunday predictions

1. MM/FOE i think you're eager to take this back from MM... lets see if you succeed

2. ^

3. TLP

4. DV

5. IR

pureclan.png

I am the best pker in the world.

PROOF

Clans FI saw today:

1. MM - dominating, not much else to say

1.. FOE - doing well as always

3. CP/TLP - CP had good numbers, didn't have a real fight with you guys since we were going to figh tM, but didn't know you guys were right there. So we kinda just pulled back.

3. CP/TLP - TLP had really good organization in our fight against you guys, I think we fought too close to CLW tbh, but oh well :P

5. FI/M - Fi is slowly but surely coming back. Had a decent pull today, but a lot of ranks were busy this weekend. Look out for us next weekend.

5. FI/M - M had decent opts, not up to their usual standards. Didn't get around to fighting with you guys. Stood around CLW until CP got here before we ran out and both got owned, not sure what happened there. Next week perhaps

Clans FI didn't see/"saw" today:

1. E - Good pull, slightly lower than your usual, but you guys are doing well.

2. DP - Heard you guys did well, grats.

--

No idea: Ir/Dv/Ax - didn't see or hear anything during the trip from you guys, not sure what you guys were doing.

Nobody because they don't give a ****.

@Pink - We did at the beginning, and I'm pretty sure you were just about cleared when the crashing began.

Lol what?

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

After IR crashed our fight with DP we called a fall in at graveyard entrance, we had around 30 people. My guess is DP had around 40 alive fighting IR. IMO (no flame intended), with all the recent CY apps for DP, 30vs40 is closer then you think.

stick.gif
"Life is full of challenges, just watch your step."

After IR crashed our fight with DP we called a fall in at graveyard entrance, we had around 30 people. My guess is DP had around 40 alive fighting IR. IMO (no flame intended), with all the recent CY apps for DP, 30vs40 is closer then you think.

i love you

51zql2.png

BVKPm.png

RNRda.png

Funny how he got that far.

091114165941.png

funny how your trying to remain anonymous but now youve showed us your rsn, good job.. ****.

Oh and this pic shows a ir member and a dp member kiling a E member, pro stuff dp giving us a great fight :) lol

Edit- lmfao look @ the minimap the blue dots for this idiot are E members, where are E members headed? to the center volc to regroup showing DP were not beating us even once in that fight, we were regrouping because IR was hitting us from the other end.

Signature removed

Ok wrong again, he was running down to lvl 1 from the eastern side.. so obviously that's single till lvl 2 when you go slightly west... ummm..

091115173119.png

Running from eastern side but WAIT....it was multi at level 7 IT MUST OF BEEN, your good...

091114225415.png

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

We hopped around 100 times trying to find you guys. Apparently you guys were hopping as we were. As in, running away.

Did you just quote/flame yourself?

1. MM- Clearly

2. Foe- Still pulls well

3. E- Thanks for the fights, shame teabag crashed us.

4. DP- Beat the below, competed with E

5. CP

6. Malice

7. TLP/FI/Others who were out.

IR: Just no.

funny how your trying to remain anonymous but now youve showed us your rsn, good job.. ****.

Oh and this pic shows a ir member and a dp member kiling a E member, pro stuff dp giving us a great fight :) lol

Edit- lmfao look @ the minimap the blue dots for this idiot are E members, where are E members headed? to the center volc to regroup showing DP were not beating us even once in that fight, we were regrouping because IR was hitting us from the other end.

I remember seeing chicago maul drop.

Teehee, why do you try so hard, you got the win, just take it you ********.

@Chain, using that logic, we should of beat you quite easily then, since CP merged with SD (Imo, CY was much better then SD) And we had about 45-50 left when IR hit us, as you said you had 30 in at graveyard and were easily pushed away.

Hostility