Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

down 2 tha srs bznz

Today:

1. MM

2. FOE

3. IR + EoP + A

4. TLP

5. C

6. DP

7. Fi

Rest not worth mentioning.

And btw, just cuz IR teamed up doesn't mean we didn't do that well, did we or did we not give FOE a run for their money? We did, we fought FOE for a straight half hour, fended off DV (who crashed from our side of the fight), then continued fighting FOE until neither clan could claim a win. I personally returned 11 times to that war. Was an epic war. Yeah, we teamed up, but that doesn't decrease our accomplishments.

talobq.jpg

War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

OVERALL

1.MM

2.Foe

3.Tlp

4.E- 8 in p2p 3 in f2p.

5.IR- 8 in f2p and 4 in p2p.

6.Dp

7.Dv- lack of f2p.

8.Fi

CP, C, M only go out in 1 server.

Mustn't have seen us, I'm pretty sure we were out (I wasn't there but I was on IRC)

Tom N Eto. 99 Range, 99 Strength, 99 Hitpoints Pure.
MostValuablePlayer.pngTomCartoonTEXT.png
Ex-The Hatred High Council.
Ex-The Dreaded High Council
Malice Founder. Something words can't describe.

bestf2ppker.pngpkvideo.png

Well, lately I'm pretty sure we have the upperhand, But I suppose we will find out next weekend. Im pretty confident.

no offense son but your clan has no room to talk **** about Cp, or any other crap about us "avoiding" people

I''ll play rough because I've had enough of u samefagging the topic about dp's apparent "superiority", Malice destroyed u guys Saturday for one, nice ******** propaganda u guys managed to accomplish

Second, take a nice, close look at what Dp has done last 2-3 months, teaming with Cy, crashing fights, doing nothing but running away and losing to other clans who are respectful enough to not come here and flame ur clan for all it was doing

Third, if you're going to talk **** about Cp or Malice or Tlp and what not, where they've done absolutely nothing but been humble, mature and nice to the clans that deserved to be shunned for the ******** they've done that has ****** up the pure community

Then alright, if you're gonna play that way, then maybe those clans will start playing that way too, so shut your mouth, dont talk the "shouldve, wouldve, could've" game because that never gets anything accomplished

All im asking is u dont involve Cp for one, in ur drama ******** of us "avoiding clans", "x clans owns Cp" type of ****

Anyway, that's all i gotta say, enjoy the game and don't make it anything it doesn't have to be

What FI did today:

Pulled around 24 initially, fought and got cleared by IR. Hung around PvP world for a bit, killed some mains for kicks and giggles, then fought M with around 25 people, and cleared M with about 22-23 people left.

Decent trip, walked around more than I would've liked, but oh well. Fight vs. M was fun, as was the fight vs. IR, though both slightly short and one sided.

I''ll play rough because I've had enough of u samefagging the topic about dp's apparent "superiority", Malice destroyed u guys Saturday for one, nice ******** propaganda u guys managed to accomplish

For one What the hell, when did Malice Destory us? When they crashed us in the middle of a fight with CP? along with Was it Tlp an IR? OR the first fight we had where we destroyed them? You obviously know nothing about this.

Secondly, Dp did not Team with Cy, Cy closed and 12 of Cys members Joined DP. You obviously dont know anything about that either.

Thirdly, I havint been talking **** about Malice, CP, or Tlp? I called Malice out on there excuse which there leader posted was true. I was not talking **** about Cp I said that DP and CP have been at it which CP had gained the upperhand and that it might change in the weeks to come. YOU OBVIOUSLY DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

WE had the upper hand on CP on Saturday.

Ok Im suck at Malice destroying us on Saturday? :S WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? Seriously? I mean do you know anything about Saturday? Do you mean E not Malice?

090722005504.png

Who did you fight? 0.o

Fatality.

We lost of course.

Much of us had school, personally I was doing an English exam at the time.

Tom N Eto. 99 Range, 99 Strength, 99 Hitpoints Pure.
MostValuablePlayer.pngTomCartoonTEXT.png
Ex-The Hatred High Council.
Ex-The Dreaded High Council
Malice Founder. Something words can't describe.

bestf2ppker.pngpkvideo.png

Fatality.

We lost of course.

Much of us had school, personally I was doing an English exam at the time.

As did I have school too, i heard it wasnt toooo bad though. I'ts hard for malice to break into p2p since a large percentile of our members are aussie, and its a monday morning 7am (school) for us. 3/4 of our leaders are aussie :X. Although im sure we'll manage it, itl just take a bit.

F2P

1. MM

2. FOE

3. E

4. CP

5. TLP/M

6. DP

7. IR

8. FI

sorry if i forgot

jja4k0.png

Malice fought Fatality (20v27, we lost) in our first ever fight with another clan in the P2P wilderness (it's always been an obstacle for us considering how many people cannot attend the P2P trips due to school), with an opt disadvantage today, so I'm pretty happy about that (even though we lost)

Be prepared for a 30+ man pull next sunday though :D

MEANINGLESS APHORISM HERE

F2P

MM

FOE

E

CP

DP

M

TLP

DV

EOP

P2P: (Without clans teaming)

FOE

MM

TLP

DV

C

DP/E

Anyone else go out?

Overall:

MM

FOE

TLP/E

DP

DV

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

F2p

1: MM

-small gap-

2: FOE

-larger gap-

3: E

4: CP?

P2p

1: MM (say what you want, but we've beaten FOE the last 3 weeks in a row)

2: FOE

3: IR (only cus TLP is teaming atm so i wont rank them higher)

4: TLP

pureclan.png

I am the best pker in the world.

PROOF

f2p

1. MM

2. VO

p2p

1.MM

2.A

overall

1.MM

2. who the **** cares

Mithril Pride
Oddish Poke-Power
#Prodigy
#Mayhem-Makers
Attack 70/75 Strength 81/99 Defence 20/20 Range 91/91 magic 91/94
Cooking 90/90 Fishing 83/90 Woodcutting 82/90 Hunter 95/99

(21:55:50) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC ALL NUMBERS AND MITH GET OFF OF US

(21:56:00) <+[Foe]Chad> know your place E

(21:56:08) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC LEARN YOUR ******* PLACES *****

Spoken like a true warrior

Past ~2 Weeks:

F2P

1) MM

2) FOE

3) Epidemic

4) CP

5) DP/Malice - Pretty Even

P2P

1) FOE/MM - Small advantage to FOE still.

3) TLP

4) Carnage

5) Devastation

6) DP/Epidemic - Giving DP the edge due to small opts advantage. Hopefully we'll get a fight soon...

8) Fatality

9) Malice

Overall

1) MM - I think you've been the #1 clan for the last ~2 weeks. Great work, keep it up.

2) FOE - Right behind MM, can very easily take back #1

3) Epidemic/TLP - Not really comparable. Each are strong in their field. For the past two weeks I think E has been stronger in P2P than TLP in F2P but it's still too close to tell.

5) DP/Devastation - I think DP has the small edge (last two weeks) but DV can easily pull it back.

Bored so I put dem pretty colors.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

Past ~2 Weeks:

F2P

1) MM

2) FOE

3) Epidemic

4) CP

5) DP/Malice - Pretty Even

P2P

1) FOE/MM - Small advantage to FOE still.

3) TLP

4) Carnage

5) Devastation

6) DP/Epidemic - Giving DP the edge due to small opts advantage. Hopefully we'll get a fight soon...

8) Fatality

9) Malice

Overall

1) MM - I think you've been the #1 clan for the last ~2 weeks. Great work, keep it up.

2) FOE - Right behind MM, can very easily take back #1

3) Epidemic/TLP - Not really comparable. Each are strong in their field. For the past two weeks I think E has been stronger in P2P than TLP in F2P but it's still too close to tell.

5) DP/Devastation - I think DP has the small edge (last two weeks) but DV can easily pull it back.

Bored so I put dem pretty colors.

Nice colours but DV pulled 20 to both trips this weekend so how is they #5 overall, even IR is better than them. Also TLP barely scratch any decent mid clan in F2P so why are they #3

In my opinion

1. MM

2. FOE

3. E

4. DP

5. TLP

... yeah

ex DP Leader
1zour9l.png