Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

ur member forgot his water runes and super restores rofl, or maybe he is using blood blitz and cannot afford super restores!!!! :banana: :banana:

Or maybe he's using a water staff. :confused:

C'mon son, use some logic there.

Proud Ex-Leader of Carnage

Proud Ex-Manager of TLP

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's got a water staff on you can see the top.

Nice mage pot tho rolf@@

Mage pot makes you hit higher, just as any other pot. I don't understand why thats an "rofl@@".

Proud Ex-Leader of Carnage

Proud Ex-Manager of TLP

is this some sort of new update?

Actually, it is.

"Magic potions temporarily raise a player's Magic level by 5, that increases damage done by 3% per every level boosted over normal. (As of the 17 November 2009 update)."

Nice try guise

koolssigcopy.png
Resurgence | 65+ Stat, 45+ Combat | Site | Recruitment Topic

sig4resized.jpg

#OMNI @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

F2P

1. MM - I personally believe that they are the #1 clan right now due to their levels, numbers, and organization.

2. E - Right on MM's tail and have impressed everyone with their success, but I just don't think you are the better clan as of now.

3. FOE - Have been very stable and are nowhere near being out of the fight. I wont be surprised at all when you guys start beating the left over turds out of everyone.

4. EOP - You guys have improved a lot, and are competing for #3. Just keep it up, you can do it.

5. DP/CP/FI - Really cannot be ranked due to it going back and forth. Looking forward to the fights for this spot.

15zs5ro.jpg

F2P

1. MM - I personally believe that they are the #1 clan right now due to their levels, numbers, and organization.

2. E - Right on MM's tail and have impressed everyone with their success, but I just don't think you are the better clan as of now.

3. FOE - Have been very stable and are nowhere near being out of the fight. I wont be surprised at all when you guys start beating the left over turds out of everyone.

4. EOP - You guys have improved a lot, and are competing for #3. Just keep it up, you can do it.

5. DP/CP/FI - Really cannot be ranked due to it going back and forth. Looking forward to the fights for this spot.

right, so we **** on them 4 weeks in a row and still aren't on top. Clearly my inferior intelligence is incapable of handling this kind of info.

I mean, it's not like we cleared them in less than 5 minutes in a 96 v 90 fight with only 6 losses? And it's not like we did it again 20 minutes later, except this time we broke them in half in under 2 minutes and sent them running for non multi.

Oh wait I forgot, we did.

epsigac7.jpg

oh god its been years since ive posted on one of these flamefests.

F2P

1. MM

2. FOE

3. E

4. EOP

Rest who cares

P2P

1. Foe

2. MM

3. TLP

4. Fi

5-8. E/IR/DP/EOP (nobody has really shown to be the best between the 4.)

9. C

Flame me if you would like, I have reasons behind all of my picks

right, so we **** on them 4 weeks in a row and still aren't on top. Clearly my inferior intelligence is incapable of handling this kind of info.

I mean, it's not like we cleared them in less than 5 minutes in a 96 v 90 fight with only 6 losses? And it's not like we did it again 20 minutes later, except this time we broke them in half in under 2 minutes and sent them running for non multi.

My list was more about the overall picture. Challenge them to a full out, and we'll see if I'm wrong.

15zs5ro.jpg

My list was more about the overall picture. Challenge them to a full out, and we'll see if I'm wrong.

look at who you're asking

a certain clan went from pulling 80 in early jan to pulling 40 after they lost to dv in a certain full out :rolleyes:

if i were them would be kinda hard to accept a full out where spies/mains wont help much lolz :)

better for them to fantasize about losing 100+3 mains v 87 and winning 97+ 7 mains vs 83 :) and claiming 96 v 90

Is it just me or are you trying to find a way to rank yourself #1? Looks like you're having trouble there lol.

P2P today:

1. FOE

2. MM

3. TLP - Gj on smashing us, idk how many you had but I think you had more.

4. C/E - Heard you had a fight that got crashed.

5. E/C - Not putting dp close since we pulled ~40. By the looks of it at the end when we had a little fun me and a dp member saw like 50-60 C log in, gj on the pull lol we got trashed.

6. DP

7. EOP?

8. DV?

9. IR?

Titans, if we're mainly numbers, how do we win close fights? I'm sure if we were mainly numbers, most clans could beat us if we outnumbered them by 10. We only pull ~60-65 on saturdays now, you know.

well never seen someone flamed for stating facts about the whole weekend :) i think you need to look at it from a unbiased POV :lol:

Overall

1.foe

2.mm

3.e

4.tlp

Z_Illmatic_Z

atk.gif [60/60]str.gif [76/90rng.gif[76/90]] mge.gif [93/94]

24wrlh2.png

Everything wuld eventually come to an end,so try to savour tha moments
cos time fly dont it?the beauty of life its to make it last for the better
cos nuthin lasts fo'eve...Nothin Last forever...Lost Tapes

The problem with full outs was represented this saturday.

We had three fights with MM, lost the first and then beat them twice.

Knowing MM they would only do a fullout in PVP, not clan wars so we'd only have 1 round.

Say MM beat us in that round, well everyone says they're #1, but look at saturday, we lost once but went on to beat them twice so who is the better clan on that day? The clan that won once, or the clan that won twice. (i'm tired so sorry I think i fell over my words trying to get out what i think but hey, it's the holidays)

Full out represents 1 period in time that depended on the situation in which it happened. That's fine and all but I'd rather be #1 for 4 saturdays in a row winning like 9-10 times to MM's 1, then just 1 in a full out.

I've reread what I just put and it's made a bit of sense to me but hey.

Merry Christmas

F2p in the Advent season:

1. E

2. MM

3. FOE/EOP

P2p In the Advent Season:

1. FOE

2. MM

3. TLP

Overall in the advent season:

1. MM

2. FOE

3. E

4. TLP

5. EOP

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Wowww Lol, Think you need to calm down.

Don't have to get so defensive and talk down on MM because an Fi Member put MM above you guys, Chill

Next weekend;

Really don't care, hopefully no one takes this weekend to seriously as its christmas weekend, we won't be.

Proud High Council Of The #1 Pure Clan - The Mayhem Makers

December f2p

1. E - gratz

2. MM

3. EOP - Came out Strong and Beat Foe a few times.

4. FOE - has been moving down in f2p.

5. Fi/Dp - DP has been consistant with around 60ish pulls and have been stable, Fi have risen a bit over december.

6. Dp/Fi

7. Tlp/CP - CP been crashing lately, dont know much about what tlp has done but you can go here.

8. Cp/Tlp

9. M - Havent really done much in december, i dont see any topics or anything anymore.

10. Tgg - Its only been one week but i think you've achieved more then the below.

11. IR - pulling 30s and in a slump

12. Dv - dont know much.

Good list

Wow, So many idiotic spammers on this thread...sure does make the Pure World look mature...Half of you are lucky I dont have power to warn or delete posts here at PW..

#1. PA

#2. TGG

#3. AAO

#4. T

#5. FS

amihypocrite?

Ex-Founder of The Golden Gods
152c4s9.jpg

For our point of view we heard that you was in our world, when our scouts found you, you was just outside fog bank we was going to come out then you rushed in so we went back inside, you moved down to level 1 to let us come out (respect for doing that)

Then we both spread and rushed in, (from my point of view we wrapped around you on the south side of fog i think we would of won but at the point it could of gone either way) then mm rushed in from the hill side and ****** us up we went into fog quick.

That is my point of view I don't expect you to agree and I hope epidemic members as there a lot who post on these forums don't flame me for it.

anyway my list

1.FOE - Solid.

2.MM - Heard you had around 50-55 we was looking for you.

3.Carnage - Had around 56 or more not sure

4.Epidemic - Only reason I put you under us because I heard you didn't have as much.

Your whole left ( for you guys right ) got cleared in a few seconds before MM rushed. Shame they did :L Would've been a good fight.

091220215523.png

091220215540.png

F2P

1. E

2. MM

3. Eop/Foe

P2P

1. Foe

2. MM

3. TLP

heartline8.gif

F2P:

E - Been outstanding lately

MM - Good but E been getting the better of you guys

FOE - Slipping a bit but steady ahead of others.

P2P:

FOE - Steady but sometimes MM may slip up there

MM - Holding strong and makes a push up at times

TLP - Can't compete with ^ at the time, we are in a rebuilding stage for the lack of a better word.

Overall: (Based on above rankings)

MM

FOE

TLP/E - E has TLP is F2P, but TLP has E in P2P

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

The problem with full outs was represented this saturday.

We had three fights with MM, lost the first and then beat them twice.

MM didn't have sign ups though (full out opts), which makes this all irrelevant

MM didn't have sign ups though (full out opts), which makes this all irrelevant

We didn't have full out opts either. His point makes perfect sense. He is saying that it's not because a fight is lost that the loser is the weakest clan. He proved that on the same day, the clan who lost a fight came out stronger.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I