Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

Posts like this really bother me, and it really says alot about the pure community now, i mean, for the past few months we've done nothing at all to **** off anyone and we don't even post our events hoping to have some degree of respect around here but that's just backfired

Are we going to resort to posting again? You know absolutely nothing about Cp at all, and never will

For your info son, we pulled 75 people, we beat Fi 1 on 1, we even beat u guys this week 50 vs 50 and ur saying were not organized? and your saying we ran around and lose members?

I mean, this is pathetic dude, people think they know Cp, but it just seems to me, we get called out for the negative things we do, because we haven't done anything wrong in the past few months period but try to avoid crashing wars and not be cocky and arrogant and come here to flame on pc/pw

Joke of a clan? Cmon, you tell me what's a joke of a clan, if ur telling me a joke of a clan is one that doesnt post here period, tries to avoid crashing, one that avoids clan drama aswell

But instead because we don't post here often at all, people decide to take advantage of that to take stupid ass immature cheap shots at us questioning what type of clan we are

I'll fight back and say, don't pretend Dp have been angels the past few months either, it really bothers me when a clan that has been REAL with itself for a good # of months now gets called out by a clan that has done much worse before

it's pathetic because its been the same exact guys from their respective clans who've been saying the same ignorant ****

U know what, don't even mention Cp in your top lists because we honestly don't care, we don't want to be apart of that drama, and we certainly don't want to be talked about by guys who have no idea what Cp does and never will without it being shown on video

u r massers

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saturday F2P -

#1 E

#2 MM

#3 Eop

#4 Foe

#5 Dp

#6 Fi

#7 Cp

#8 Tlp..?

#9 Ir

Sunday P2P -

#1 - Foe - was destroying mm

#2 - MM - sad that you had to crash our fight...

#3 - Tlp ? - Good fight with us, was fun, you definetly had the win.

#4 - E - Pretty much beat every clan under us

#5 - C - You Guys were in our "C" and we started to chinchompa/barrage/burst you , but sadly the fight finished cause MM rushed us..

#6 - Dp? - had a little fight with you, was fun.

Sorry if i didn't mention any clans, i simply did not see them.

Epidemic

'Proud to be #1 F2P'

Stop trying Rage, we know what the pure world has come to but nobody is willing to stop it. It's not even worth your time making long posts like that.

Good point.

This evening:

1) MM/FOE

2) ^

3) TLP

4) E

5) C

6) DP

35i2n1u.png

Saturday F2P -

#1 E

#2 MM

#3 Eop

#4 Foe

#5 Dp

#6 Fi

#7 Cp

#8 Tlp..?

#9 Ir

Sunday P2P -

#1 - Foe - was destroying mm

#2 - MM - sad that you had to crash our fight...

#3 - Tlp ? - Good fight with us, was fun, you definetly had the win.

#4 - E - Pretty much beat every clan under us

#5 - C - You Guys were in our "C" and we started to chinchompa/barrage/burst you , but sadly the fight finished cause MM rushed us..

#6 - Dp? - had a little fight with you, was fun.

Sorry if i didn't mention any clans, i simply did not see them.

Hyprocite statement.

Hyprocite statement.

Explain bearing in mind that the epidemic "crash" last week was accidental and theres no way we could of known and the fact that MM and Foe had been fighting for about 5 seconds. We'd been fighting C for a good minute when MM came in.

Explain bearing in mind that the epidemic "crash" last week was accidental and theres no way we could of known and the fact that MM and Foe had been fighting for about 5 seconds. We'd been fighting C for a good minute when MM came in.

dont worry, mm know they cant touch us in f2p so they know the only way to get us is to CRASH us in p2p.

dc3jig.jpg

Epidemic forever<3

Yeah but just like what some epidemic *** said "ohh...But E been talking **** all week and run from us in p2p, stop running e in p2p even tho we up 30 stop running,Thats it since u running we crashing your fight.

There is clearly no ******* arguement you crash us you get crashed back plain and simple.

Yeah but just like what some epidemic *** said "ohh...But E been talking **** all week and run from us in p2p, stop running e in p2p even tho we up 30 stop running,Thats it since u running we crashing your fight.

There is clearly no ******* arguement you crash us you get crashed back plain and simple.

lol what?

dc3jig.jpg

Epidemic forever<3

1) FOE - Trashed Mm

2) MM - Lost to foe would have beaten below

3) TLP - Thanks for fight, we tried :L.

4) C/E Kinda ticked off our fight got crashed, but **** happens.

5) ^

6) DP - Saw ya with around 40ish

7) DV ?

8) EOP - Nice ops :O

9) Fi - Lost to DP?

10) IL/IR dno about Irs pull, we killed you pritty quickly at bh.

-EDITED THIS LIST FORGOT SOME CLANS-

Hi

23lbg46.jpg

Idk how kids are saying FOE trashed MM when they clearly didn't They cleared the MM to the south and We cleared the FOE that was to the north i love kids who talk **** that weren't even there so they just try to say something to make mm look bad in anyway possible.

Idk how kids are saying FOE trashed MM when they clearly didn't They cleared the MM to the south and We cleared the FOE that was to the north i love kids who talk **** that weren't even there so they just try to say something to make mm look bad in anyway possible.

lol this kid is mad..

dc3jig.jpg

Epidemic forever<3

December F2p:

1. Epidemic - Clear dominance with 3 weeks in a row of 100+ and killing everyone below

2. Mayhem Makers: - 80+ pulls and can take anyone below them

3. Eruptions of Pures/Final Ownage Elite - Eop has come out big in December and Foe is dropped slightly.

4. ---

5. Destructive Pures/Fatality/Corrupt Pures - All three clans have similar pulls and organization. We might see Fi come to take back the #3 spot soon.

6. ---

7. ---

8. Malice - Fallen in f2p, but still is a force to dominate the low-mid level clans.

9. The Golden Gods - Nice apps, but I haven't heard much from you yet. Lets see how next week goes.

10. Intense Redemption - Big slump in my opinion, but still pulls within the 30s.

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

Today

1. Foe - heard they went ******* MM

2. MM - Would of beat the below

3. Tlp - ^

4. C/E - Id say we had it but so do you guys sad MM had to crash

5. Dp - would of beat the below

6 Tgg

7. Ir

8. Cp

Are we going to resort to posting again? You know absolutely nothing about Cp at all, and never will

For your info son, we pulled 75 people, we beat Fi 1 on 1, we even beat u guys this week 50 vs 50 and ur saying were not organized? and your saying we ran around and lose members?

it's pathetic because its been the same exact guys from their respective clans who've been saying the same ignorant ****

U know what, don't even mention Cp in your top lists because we honestly don't care, we don't want to be apart of that drama, and we certainly don't want to be talked about by guys who have no idea what Cp does and never will without it being shown on video

With all due respect, I find everything in bold kind of funny.

Start from the bottom working out way up.

Way to end the post by negating everything you said. If you didn't care, you wouldn't post that long of a post.

I believe this is funny and hypocritical...for one reason. But quite understandable, I must add. No point in complaining about it though. Just have to go with it.

"Son". You tell him Mr. Boss, Sir.

I've read you say this over the past couple of month in different forms several times. My advice to you is stop taking what everyone says as personal shots. It's degrading yourself when ever people who "know nothing" about your clan comment on it, and you have to reply to it, and in the same reply, you're doing pretty much the same thing they were. Maybe you "know nothing" about their clan too? <- not being hypocritical, just putting both sides of the argument out there.

From what I heard today:

Foe

MM

TLP

E

C

mattyb.png
M4730.jpg
TPF - VO - EOP
Damn you're a nigger.