Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

F2P Saturday:

1. E - 2-1 vs Mm, beat Foe and others.

2. Mm - Good job on the pull, keep the competition up. Work on maintaining opts.

3. Foe - Beat EOP and beat Ck main clan.

4. Eop - Lost to FOE but would have beaten the below at peak opts.

5. Fi/Dp - Couldn't get the fight we wanted but did better than the below.

6. Cp - Pulled well, but still need to learn what to do with the #'s you have so you can come out on top.

7. Tgg - I saw you guys out, we killed a few at BH, nice to see you getting going strong.

8. Ir - Saw you yesterday also.

P2P Sunday (Today) Predictions:

1. Foe - Will most likely beat everyone.

2. Mm - Can beat FOE, lets see if it's a repeat of Friday.

3. Tlp - Will be here.

4. C/E - Depends on #'s

5. Fi/Dp - Depends on #'s

[Fi]Steve ..::.. Forever Fi ..::.. Fatality
~ Proud Ex - warlord1.gifHigh Council of Fatality ~
Bleeding Green Since '07
---
Fatality-1.png

F2P Saturday:

2. Mm - Good job on the pull, keep the competition up. Work on maintaining opts.

6. Cp - Pulled well, but still need to learn what to do with the #'s you have so you can come out on top.

7. Tgg - I saw you guys out, we killed a few at BH, nice to see you getting going strong.

P2P Sunday (Today) Predictions:

1. Foe - Will most likely beat everyone.

2. Mm - Can beat FOE, lets see if it's a repeat of Friday.

3. Tlp - Will be here.

4. C/E - Depends on #'s

5. Fi/Dp - Depends on #'s

Biggest retards on purewarfare

1. Qxz k0ed Qxz

2. Zo

3. Ape jr

4. Goop

5. Titans

did i miss anyone?

1. 0wnage--pks - His clan wen't from #1 med to not even known anymore, you have no saying in anything your clan does nothing so therefore you have no arguement in this topic.

1. 0wnage--pks - His clan wen't from #1 med to not even known anymore, you have no saying in anything your clan does nothing so therefore you have no arguement in this topic.

What kind of stupid reason is that. You didn't even try to make a clan from scratch so you have no saying in anything either lol.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

F2P Saturday:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEeLrvwjmpc&feature=su

FI obviously didn't do better. You rank yourselves better because you guys teamed up after we accidentally crashed.

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEeLrvwjmpc&feature=su

FI obviously didn't do better. You rank yourselves better because you guys teamed up after we accidentally crashed.

http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/1498/091219161444.png

"when will u next pk trip be

because u clan big"

capes in invent

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

but you're massers

F2p Today

1. Epidemic- 2-1 vs MM, 1 month now.

2. Mayhem Makers 1-2 vs E would have beaten the below

3. EOP/FOE I heard it went 1-1? both would have beaten the below.

5. Fi/CP/DP Huge cluster **** here. I know Dp beat us.

8. The Last pures Lost a good fight to dp, Beat TGG

9. The Golden Gods Insane first trip, Gf vs us.

10. Intense Redemption Slumping, Nice job killing returners.

11. Malice Im assuming you went out with low opts, the hacking has put you into a slump, hope you rebound.

12. Devestation Assuming you were out aswell

P2p Preds

1. Mayhem Makers- Just a guess.

2. Final Ownage Elite- Will give MM some good fights

3. The Last pures- Will beat the below.

Gap

4. Epidemic Hopefully the numbers will carry you.

5. Carnage Will have some good fights vs E, Dp

6. Destructive Pures

7. Fatality Will fight with 4-6.

Gap

8. Intense Redemption might compete with the above if opts are good, if not will go back to killing returners.

9. EOP I know you havent always p2p. If the opts are good then you could go anywhere from 4-7.

10. Devestation Will go out with low opts. Might fight with Eop and IR if their opts are low aswell.

This is what happens when you're butthurt.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

P2P:

MM/FOE - Was an even fight untill HF crashed, Beat E, Picked off DP in single clan wars

FOE/MM - No idea what eles you did

Proud High Council Of The #1 Pure Clan - The Mayhem Makers

Also CP are the biggest joke of a clan.

They scrape together 75 opts try and throw their weight around. Get laughed at by FI / Dp piled and defeated numerous times. Then post victorys they just made up.

Im pretty sure CPs actual trip was: Start with 75 knowing they'll drop to 55 within an hour. Frantically run around looking for fights to crash before they lose members. Join DP vs FI runin. Wonder wtf happend when they find FI+Dp combining to down them. Figure they'll just post a victory anyway.

Every week its the same pattern.

Did CP actually beat *anyone* this week?

Posts like this really bother me, and it really says alot about the pure community now, i mean, for the past few months we've done nothing at all to **** off anyone and we don't even post our events hoping to have some degree of respect around here but that's just backfired

Are we going to resort to posting again? You know absolutely nothing about Cp at all, and never will

For your info son, we pulled 75 people, we beat Fi 1 on 1, we even beat u guys this week 50 vs 50 and ur saying were not organized? and your saying we ran around and lose members?

I mean, this is pathetic dude, people think they know Cp, but it just seems to me, we get called out for the negative things we do, because we haven't done anything wrong in the past few months period but try to avoid crashing wars and not be cocky and arrogant and come here to flame on pc/pw

Joke of a clan? Cmon, you tell me what's a joke of a clan, if ur telling me a joke of a clan is one that doesnt post here period, tries to avoid crashing, one that avoids clan drama aswell

But instead because we don't post here often at all, people decide to take advantage of that to take stupid ass immature cheap shots at us questioning what type of clan we are

I'll fight back and say, don't pretend Dp have been angels the past few months either, it really bothers me when a clan that has been REAL with itself for a good # of months now gets called out by a clan that has done much worse before

it's pathetic because its been the same exact guys from their respective clans who've been saying the same ignorant ****

U know what, don't even mention Cp in your top lists because we honestly don't care, we don't want to be apart of that drama, and we certainly don't want to be talked about by guys who have no idea what Cp does and never will without it being shown on video

Saturday F2P

1) Epidemic

2) MM

3) FOE/EOP

4) EOP/FOE

5) Fatality (?)

Sunday F2P

1) FOE - Solid

2) MM - Only time I saw you you blatently crashed our fight vs Carnage lol. You will be hearing from us.

3) TLP - No1 to fight so we asked them for a fight. They had a few more people but are definitely stronger than us P2P wise. The fight lasted about 2 minutes lol. Thanks for the fight nonetheless.

4) Epidemic - I really believe we were beating Carnage before MM crashed as we were circled around FOG and you were clumped there lol.

5) Carnage - I'm not claiming a win because it got crashed. Just saying that from my point of view we had the clear upperhand. We scouted you in FoG and moved all the way south to let you come out. Thanks for trying to give us a fight, shame MM crashed.

This Weekend

1) MM

2) FOE - Would put them even with MM but they are sharing their spot in F2P.

3) Epidemic

4) Fatality/DP/TLP

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I