Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

42. vo

Dey Closed

P2p Overall

1. MM/Foe

2. Tlp

3. C/E

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

whats the difference between a fullout and a saturday

who gives a ****, epidemics slammed mm for the last 5 weeks, if that doesnt give the #1 f2p idk what does

the fact of the matter is, epidemic is a better clan than mm in f2p. epidemic simply outclasses mm on saturdays. if mm can beat e in a fullout then why dont they declare seeing as they're #2, and better yet, why cant they get more wins on e.

It's because they're not as good

get your head out of your history and live in the now, you're not #1 anymore

now lets see how many mm cocklickers reply

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

Actually, if the clan can outnumber your clan and still manage to defeat you, then they are the better clan.

It's not Epidemic's fault that MM can't pull 100's.

F2P Overall

1. E

2. MM

3. FOE

4. EOP

5. DP/FI

k

F2P

1.MM

2.E/FOE

3.FOE/E

4.EOP

5.CP

P2p Pking as it stand:

1.) FOE

2.) MM

3.) TLP

4.) C

5.) Dp/E/Fi

We been outnumbering and beating FI/DP for like the past month now, and we been competing with C for like 3 weeks now in p2p also beat them 55v55 Matched Opts in P2P to so idk how they are ranked higher then us, I would say we are tied

attackiconc.gif 60/60strengthicon.gif 80/99defenceicon.gif 1/1rangedicon.gif 90/99240wx9k.gif 99/99

Proud EX - DV Events Team

whats the difference between a fullout and a saturday

who gives a ****, epidemics slammed mm for the last 5 weeks, if that doesnt give the #1 f2p idk what does

the fact of the matter is, epidemic is a better clan than mm in f2p. epidemic simply outclasses mm on saturdays. if mm can beat e in a fullout then why dont they declare seeing as they're #2, and better yet, why cant they get more wins on e.

It's because they're not as good

get your head out of your history and live in the now, you're not #1 anymore

now lets see how many mm cocklickers reply

I guess that was addressed at me seeing as i posted MM could beat E in a war.

First off, i am not a little MM "cocklicker", i dislike MM, i dislike a few of their ranks and a few of their members, who have no honoured me countless times yet every time i show it to them they simply reply doesn't prove anything.

Secondly, how is outnumbering outclassing? Your logic is horrid and makes you look like a retard. I am not saying Epidemic aren't a good clan, I'm saying on the day MM can pull things out of the bag and could show Epidemic up. So please stop insulting me when you know jack ****. Take the Fi vs MM for example, MM pulling 40s to trips, pull 120 to a fullout. Things change easy, don't think you run the pure world shown by ignorance because you're doing well for a month or so.

Thirdly, I know many will disagree with me but E have used sign ups for 5 weeks running. I think that they're taking the emphasis off them, and MM would pull more if they used them (yes i know you both did signups and E won a couple of weeks ago).

I'm entitled to my opinion and i do not want it dictated to me by you, a bias little ignorant ameba.

Do not reply to me as "You're", I'm not a clan nor am i in one, so please No.

Cake.png

2remiqu.png60 1zmpa4k.png99 2qjyxkm.png99 2ykese1.png99 10gh4wi.png52 2rx8q4m.png99

#1 Clan Leader & F2P Dmer

I guess that was addressed at me seeing as i posted MM could beat E in a war.

First off, i am not a little MM "cocklicker", i dislike MM, i dislike a few of their ranks and a few of their members, who have no honoured me countless times yet every time i show it to them they simply reply doesn't prove anything.

Secondly, how is outnumbering outclassing? Your logic is horrid and makes you look like a retard. I am not saying Epidemic aren't a good clan, I'm saying on the day MM can pull things out of the bag and could show Epidemic up. So please stop insulting me when you know jack ****. Take the Fi vs MM for example, MM pulling 40s to trips, pull 120 to a fullout. Things change easy, don't think you run the pure world shown by ignorance because you're doing well for a month or so.

Thirdly, I know many will disagree with me but E have used sign ups for 5 weeks running. I think that they're taking the emphasis off them, and MM would pull more if they used them (yes i know you both did signups and E won a couple of weeks ago).

I'm entitled to my opinion and i do not want it dictated to me by you, a bias little ignorant ameba.

Do not reply to me as "You're", I'm not a clan nor am i in one, so please No.

Epidemic has had signups almost every single week of 2009.

Epidemic won't pull that many more to a full out then to a regular trip. Where as Mm will, because their inactives and ex members will show up to a full out.

Epidemic doesn't care about full-outs but believes in consistensy.

Winning is winning if it's while beeing outnumbered or not, so it's outclassing.

MY PREDICTIONS FOR THIS WEEKEND!!!

F2P:

1. E - E will want to start new years with a bang pulling about 120 but no clans are able to give them a good fight so they get bored

2. MM - Will do the same as always new years or not

3. EOP - Put some emphasis on the new year. Will pull close to 100. MM has better organization so MM will still beat EOP with a slight number disadvantage but EOP will outnumber FOE by enough to take #3

4. FOE - Will pull in the 70's and give EOP really good fights but the numbers are the issue.

5. Fi - Fi is the fastest uprising clan right now and will overtake DP and CP this weekend

P2P:

1. FOE - Numbers and amazing organization/skill.

2. MM - Will be able to give FOE a good fight but definitely a leg behind in p2p

3. TLP - Because of numbers, TLP would probably be #3 p2p, but their organization makes them way above #4 and #5

4. Fi - Extremely pro in p2p and will pull just enough to take #4

5. Dp - Great in p2p as usual

addyv.jpg

bestposter.png

smartestposter.png