Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MM - Beat FOE out opted & after their big war. Also got some revenge ( more to come **** ) on E.

Laughed, so much time wasted for so little kills, hope you enjoyed your "revenge" lol.

Foe

MM

Fi

E

Dv

EOP

TLP

clans that hug cw spamming for 2 hours

MM got revenge on something they started lol.

Foe

MM

Fi

E/Dv- Never really got a clear winner, they only reason you had more then us in the fight mm crashed at graveyard was because MM rushed us from north killing ~7, it was like 23 E and 26 Dv after falled in.

Eop/Tlp- Dunno what happened here and don't have enough info to see what could have went down..

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

Laughed, so much time wasted for so little kills, hope you enjoyed your "revenge" lol.

Foe

MM

Fi

E

Dv

EOP

TLP

clans that hug cw spamming for 2 hours

hurt u more than it hurt us :(

today

1. mm - 97 without signups. who knows what they could do with them o.O

2. foe - voilent raped fi with their elite cocs

3. fi - were voilently raped but can voilently rape the below

4. eop/dv(each ****** e up bad i herd) e- not much action today. good job proving that you are all talk

5. dp/tlp - tlp should b ranked in top 4 but no space lol you guys can pull when needed and dp also :)

1.MM - Dominated today, but hardly fought or killed anyone

2.E/Dv - No clear winrar, and I may be wrong, but I didn't hear anything about Foe or Fi after the war.

4.Eop/Dp - Neither had very high opts but terrorised the community nontheless

6.Cp/Tlp/Ir/Cy - Saw Cp several times today, tried to get Tlp but they had low opts, heard Ir did good and Cy seemed good today too

I dunno about the rest, MG were supposedly out, saw a Ob member and Malice were probably out as they usually are.

Ty to all clans

Ex PA

Ex Epidemic

today in f2p

1.foe - they beat fi in f2p full out

2.mm

3.fi

4.tlp - they beat us 53v53 2-1 gj respect tlp.

5.dv/e - we fought two times and both fights got crashed by mm/dp

attackiconc.gif 60/60strengthicon.gif 80/99defenceicon.gif 1/1rangedicon.gif 90/99240wx9k.gif 99/99

Proud EX - DV Events Team

hurt u more than it hurt us :(

today

1. mm - 97 without signups. who knows what they could do with them o.O

2. foe - voilent raped fi with their elite cocs

3. fi - were voilently raped but can voilently rape the below

4. eop/dv(each ****** e up bad i herd) e- not much action today. good job proving that you are all talk

5. dp/tlp - tlp should b ranked in top 4 but no space lol you guys can pull when needed and dp also :)

Typical MM.

Today BH

1. MM- Absolutely trashed FOE even though FOE had # advantage and hill advantage. Also got some payback, dont think we're done though :P

2. FOE- Absolutely trashed FI, in both rounds

3. FI- got trashed by FOE but would have done decent in BH, at least compete against FOE and MM

4. E/DV- DV had alot of action, E didnt really have too much seeing they were hopping back and forth in world 14... but E would have done well vs lower clans.

6. DP/EOP

7. ""

8. CP

Sorry to say Foe only had 72 after we went on our trip.

With your 90+ i believe, But yes , You did trash us. :P

bjiq7t.gifCeejay

I Miss you all muchly <3 bjiq7t.gif

The only thing we've said or 'talked' is that we are the #4 F2p clan. We proved we're all talk how..?

The first fight with us with EoP at clanwars, we pushed EoP into CW with around 20 of us left in hut whilst 40 Dv rushed us from the south and then EoP come out of CW and sandwich us with Dv.

Thats when we get the word MM is in our world, we get in CW and hop.

Second fight with DV we have, we were busy fighting until half way into the fight MM rushes us, we all regroup to BH, turns out its 23 E left and 25 Dv. What people here are forgetting is MM rushed us from the north and whilst we we're going DV bailed it, in this time MM killed ~7. The outcome of that fight could have gone either way, but "****** e up bad" is no way close.

Might wana get some dirt before you hear biased opinions from idiot members..... :)

We have more coming, btw Ive noticed that you guys like to stand around like at least 30-40 minutes every weekend, just doing nothing

That would be called our scouts looking for clans whilst the rest of the clan awaits, then we usually hop to a world to see whatever comes. :(

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

We have more coming, btw Ive noticed that you guys like to stand around like at least 30-40 minutes every weekend, just doing nothing :huh:

and EDIT- Ceejay, MM didnt have 90 at that fight, we had about 79 at that fight, sorry I thought you guys had more, ill edit it out

Thanks for the quick reply and confirmation :P, See you tomorrow :)

bjiq7t.gifCeejay

The only thing we've said or 'talked' is that we are the #4 F2p clan. We proved we're all talk how..?

The first fight with us with EoP at clanwars, we pushed EoP into CW with around 20 of us left in hut whilst 40 Dv rushed us from the south and then EoP come out of CW and sandwich us with Dv.

Second fight with DV we have, we were busy fighting until half way into the fight MM rushes us, we all regroup to BH, turns out its 23 E left and 25 Dv. What people here are forgetting is MM rushed us from the north and whilst we we're going DV bailed it, in this time MM killed ~7. The outcome of that fight could have gone either way, but "****** e up bad" is no way close.

Might wana get some dirt before you hear biased opinions from idiot members..... :)

hey btw eop was on a hill east of clan wars waiting for epidemic to come so we can fight but you guys hopped. why? we had 39 people and you guys had like 43 people? woulda been a good fight

- Proud to have been EOP: 2007-2011 -

From Todays F2P

1.Mayhem-Makers

2.Final-Ownage-Elite

3.Fatality

4.Devastation.

5.Epidemic.

6.Eruption Of Pures.

7.The Last Pures.

8.Destructive-Pures.

bjiq7t.gifCeejay

hey btw eop was east of clan wars waiting for epidemic to come so we can fight but you guys hopped. why?

(18:54:08) <@Plode> only time I know of EOP being in our world was when we hopped to tlp from 136

(18:54:11) <@Plode> then [`Sean] said

(18:54:13) <@Plode> did u hop from us

(18:54:15) <@Plode> so we hopped back

(18:54:18) <@Plode> then they were gone

(18:54:20) <[`Sean]> yer

(18:54:21) <@Plode> and they said we "took too long"

(18:54:25) <[`Sean]> we was dded

(18:54:26) <[`Sean]> for 5 mins

(18:54:27) <[`Sean]> :/

(18:54:30) <@Plode> we didnt even kno u were there lol

(18:54:32) <@Plode> we were chasing tlp

(18:54:36) <@Plode> we went back after like 2-3 mins

(18:54:37) <[`Sean]> loll

(18:54:38) <[`Sean]> i saw like

(18:54:39) <[`Sean]> 3 e

(18:54:39) <@Plode> and u werent there

(18:54:41) <[`Sean]> in our world

(18:54:43) <[`Sean]> so we dded there

I think that answers your question..

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

1. MM - Beat Foe, crashed two fights.

2. Foe - Beat Fi

3. Fi - Lost to Foe

4. E/Dv - No clear winner was even, although Dv and Eop crashed E vs Dp ( was almost over though ).

5. Eop/Dp/TLP - I dont know really.. I know DP crashed and then got pushed in cw by E. I dont know about Eop/TLP tbh.

heartline8.gif

(18:54:08) <@Plode> only time I know of EOP being in our world was when we hopped to tlp from 136

(18:54:11) <@Plode> then [`Sean] said

(18:54:13) <@Plode> did u hop from us

(18:54:15) <@Plode> so we hopped back

(18:54:18) <@Plode> then they were gone

(18:54:20) <[`Sean]> yer

(18:54:21) <@Plode> and they said we "took too long"

(18:54:25) <[`Sean]> we was dded

(18:54:26) <[`Sean]> for 5 mins

(18:54:27) <[`Sean]> :/

(18:54:30) <@Plode> we didnt even kno u were there lol

(18:54:32) <@Plode> we were chasing tlp

(18:54:36) <@Plode> we went back after like 2-3 mins

(18:54:37) <[`Sean]> loll

(18:54:38) <[`Sean]> i saw like

(18:54:39) <[`Sean]> 3 e

(18:54:39) <@Plode> and u werent there

(18:54:41) <[`Sean]> in our world

(18:54:43) <[`Sean]> so we dded there

I think that answers your question..

k ya that explains it

- Proud to have been EOP: 2007-2011 -

I'll only respond to this part as it concerns me the rest does not.

The First fight was with EOP/DV at clan wars.

DV were standing outside with Epidemic spread inside.

EOP realised what was happening so spammed DV Off nd Dv off we ac.

Epidemic meanwhile had called a fall in inside clan wars and rushed EOP like 5 steps away from can wars. Everyone spread out, Epidemic pushed south, DV ran off west. EOP Pushed Epidemic back to that little house bit, we killed quite a few of you guys in pushing you back, then while you were in the house the DV's that had not stayed and fought had run south and charged the house, EOP then gotstuck into the house.

We killed Epidemic together and then MM rushed, we ran into clan wars wih DV after that.

We finished with 25-29 starting wih around 38-39.

However as it ended up two clans against one due to Epidemic attacked a clan attemtping to AC, we targeted blue capes more than red.

Although to another part you said, i agree Epidemic are not all talk and are the #4 clan, it would be retarded for Epidemic to take on the #1 Pure clan out numbered and outlvl'd by ALOT.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

That would be called our scouts looking for clans whilst the rest of the clan awaits, then we usually hop to a world to see whatever comes. :(

i remember your glorious idiotic leader jibs saying on vent about how you crashing mm's fight last week showed the pure world you could compete with the top 3. i can also quote an e member saying you plan to enter the top 3. you cant even pull enouugh to compete with the 3. face it, you're just talk and you and others behave exacely like pur3 sponge from pure community, always making some ******** excuse to justify everything you do.