Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

I'll only respond to this part as it concerns me the rest does not.

The First fight was with EOP/DV at clan wars.

DV were standing outside with Epidemic spread inside.

EOP realised what was happening so spammed DV Off nd Dv off we ac.

Epidemic meanwhile had called a fall in inside clan wars and rushed EOP like 5 steps away from can wars. Everyone spread out, Epidemic pushed south, DV ran off west. EOP Pushed Epidemic back to that little house bit, we killed quite a few of you guys in pushing you back, then while you were in the house the DV's that had not stayed and fought had run south and charged the house, EOP then gotstuck into the house.

We killed Epidemic together and then MM rushed, we ran into clan wars wih DV after that.

We finished with 25-29 starting wih around 38-39.

However as it ended up two clans against one due to Epidemic attacked a clan attemtping to AC, we targeted blue capes more than red.

Although to another part you said, i agree Epidemic are not all talk and are the #4 clan, it would be retarded for Epidemic to take on the #1 Pure clan out numbered and outlvl'd by ALOT.

It was e vs dv (dp crashed - e moved south dv to cw) then e vs dp south of cw.. which dv walked into spamming off (which didn't really work out too well) then e vs dv again which eop tried to "ac" (lol), sometimes I wish pure clans could have atleast 1 decent fight a week without having to resort to clanwars cause it's geting pathetic now lol.

i remember your glorious idiotic leader jibs saying on vent about how you crashing mm's fight last week showed the pure world you could compete with the top 3. i can also quote an e member saying you plan to enter the top 3. you cant even pull enouugh to compete with the 3. face it, you're just talk and you and others behave exacely like pur3 sponge from pure community, always making some ******** excuse to justify everything you do.

Wow dude, I didn't think anyone could make mm look more retarded than mek till you started posting.

LOL RUNESCAPE.

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll only respond to this part as it concerns me the rest does not.

The First fight was with EOP/DV at clan wars.

DV were standing outside with Epidemic spread inside.

EOP realised what was happening so spammed DV Off nd Dv off we ac.

Epidemic meanwhile had called a fall in inside clan wars and rushed EOP like 5 steps away from can wars. Everyone spread out, Epidemic pushed south, DV ran off west. EOP Pushed Epidemic back to that little house bit, we killed quite a few of you guys in pushing you back, then while you were in the house the DV's that had not stayed and fought had run south and charged the house, EOP then gotstuck into the house.

We killed Epidemic together and then MM rushed, we ran into clan wars wih DV after that.

We finished with 25-29 starting wih around 38-39.

However as it ended up two clans against one due to Epidemic attacked a clan attemtping to AC, we targeted blue capes more than red.

Although to another part you said, i agree Epidemic are not all talk and are the #4 clan, it would be retarded for Epidemic to take on the #1 Pure clan out numbered and outlvl'd by ALOT.

No sorry but you did not push us, jibs and the rest of the vent callers called a regroup in hut so we could pick you guys off 1 by 1, and it worked some of you were dragged in but most stayed out, about after 3 mins of us in the hut, we decided to push out, I'd say it was about even at this time. Then as soon as we all get out the hut, Dv rushed from the south, after dv rushed we called a regroup back in the hut and our numbers started to drop as it was mostly Dv + EoP against E, (Not calling you guys teaming but cannot blame you guys, you both have red capes whilst we have blue so thats not your fault), then our scouts tell us that there is MM logging in, we call a regroup inside clan wars, and hop.

i remember your glorious idiotic leader jibs saying on vent about how you crashing mm's fight last week showed the pure world you could compete with the top 3. i can also quote an e member saying you plan to enter the top 3.

1) You guys were telling us on our topic 'E are a mid lvled clan and they shouldn't be messing with MM, MM will wreck them etc etc etc', we simply responded to that as, 'You crashed us last week, we crashed you this week, we're not a pushover clan so don't get that idea"

you cant even pull enouugh to compete with the 3. face it, you're just talk and you and others behave exacely like pur3 sponge from pure community, always making some ******** excuse to justify everything you do.

2)We know we cannot compete with the top 3 yet, or you would have seen us trying to go for you guys, we understand our place according to rankings. But as i stated earlier, we are NOT a pushover clan, don't think just cause you crashed us it's nothing, we just repayed you back thats all. As for can't pull enough to compete with the top 3... we pulled 50 out of a 89 man ml without sign ups. We're doing fine as far as pulling goes. You relating me to Pur3 Spong3 from PC is tottally irrelevant so I won't even go there. Making ******** exucuses.. I have stated the facts earlier give me one excuse, I just told you what happened at our trip, it's no excuses involved.

As Plode said, stop posting idiotic responses you and some others make MM look more **** then it really is.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

It was e vs dv (dp crashed - e moved south dv to cw) then e vs dp south of cw.. which dv walked into spamming off (which didn't really work out too well) then e vs dv again which eop tried to "ac" (lol), sometimes I wish pure clans could have atleast 1 decent fight a week without having to resort to clanwars cause it's geting pathetic now lol.

Wow dude, I didn't think anyone could make mm look more retarded than mek till you started posting.

LOL RUNESCAPE.

scratch that. how does me comparing you to another person make mm look bad? how does my action of calling you all talk make mm look bad? im guesing now my opinion is shared by all mm members lol. im not speaking for mm but speaking in my own opinion. btw i like that clans prove that they arent pushovers by hopping worlds while being chased. new trend i guess

i should e-thug it up too "LOL RUNESCAPE" i must feel as cool as plode now

scratch that. how does me comparing you to another person make mm look bad? how does my action of calling you all talk make mm look bad? im guesing now my opinion is shared by all mm members lol. im not speaking for mm but speaking in my own opinion. btw i like that clans prove that they arent pushovers by hopping worlds while being chased. new trend i guess

i should e-thug it up too "LOL RUNESCAPE" i must feel as cool as plode now

Just the fact you don't understand why you make MM look bad proves my point.

Guys cut the flame please, this topic is to discuss clan matters and not racism or any terms of flaming. This thread is being heavily modded so easy.

| Ex Moderator of PUREWARFARE |

E finds anything derogatory to their clan offensive. such as when I said nobody will break the top 3. It seems ever since I made my bold point on that top 3 topic (which I didnt intend to flame), all of E have been baiting me and I reply back of course. And ever since then, that has given me a good reason why I should argue against E, seeing they cant take opinions even if it was respectful. Its pretty obvious E cares of what I have to say, or else they wouldnt bother flaming back all the time or even replying back to me.

Sorry about that. Ok from now on I won't post on this topic unless somebody says something completely stupid.

But you have to agree, that "safe" dude is a complete retard.

Saturdays list:

1.MM - you killed everyone else

2.Foe - you got killed

3.E/DV - no clear winner, but it could have gone either way, everyone who put's E lower is wrong.

5.Eop/Cp - Both had decent pulls, Eop's making a come back with a new attitude towards us, which is very nice cause I really like your clan (with a few exceptions).

7.Dp - You didn't have that many but did some damage

8.Tlp/Cy - you had like 20 people

I know MG and Ir were out, but I don't know where to put you so I'm not going to guess.

LET'S ALL JUST BE FRIENDS

Ex PA

Ex Epidemic

Gl next week E, and the week after.

Sounds similar to what i said last week :huh:

1. Mm - Gud Pk

2. Foe - Bad pk

3. Fi - Gud fail

4. Dv/E - Honourable Pk

5. E/Dv - CRASH PK, FAIL PK, BAD HORRIBLE.. nah jk your Ok pk, cept plode he bad pk,

go back under your bridge troll >:C

6. EoP - wot

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

looks like we have new to verbally argue u blacks to africa, scott sry

Thanks for proving my point that MM is made up of idiots now.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

Back to the list, no reason to flame over 1 weekend.

1.Mm

2.Foe

3.Fi

4.E

5.Dv

6.Eop

7.Tlp

8.Cp

9.Dp

10.Cy

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help