Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Overall

FOE

MM

FI

TLP

DV

E

C

DP

EOP

IR

CY

Ja i half agree with this list.

But EOP does f2p and has been known to do p2p.

Carnage does p2p and idk if they've done f2p in months.

EOP beat carnage in a full out p2p a couple of months ago, Carnage have never beaten eop f2p or p2p full out wise :X

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Jw, how can you rank Epidemic #11 and EoP #6 in p2p?

RS Name: Qxz_k0ed_Qxz

Overall

1) FOE/MM

3) Fatality

4) TLP

5) DV

6) Epidemic

7) DP/IR

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

Overall:

1)FOE

2)MM

3)Fi

4)Tlp

5)Dv

6)E

7)DP

8)EoP- I would rank them higher but I wana see if this is really them back on the rise, or it'll simmer down in a week or two.

9)C

10)IR

Good list.

35i2n1u.png

Good list seeing as your both in the same clan, and as for the fact "why do you rank EOP #6 in p2p and E #11?"

Im not being biast but yeah, you guys have p2p pked a scattered time but not too often, we p2p just as much if not more than you, not to mention we've had more p2p experience, more p2p-based members/pkers, and the fact that you guys have 6 people with 99 str, 11 with 99 range, and only 5 people with barrage, where as we have 35 people with 99 range, 37 people with 99 str, and 20 barragers (30 including people with magic pot + barrage)....stats also play a big role in p2p wars. the fact that we have 10 hp levels on you guys aswell makes a bit of a difference.\

If you disagree, and would like to settle it in a P2P war, feel free to ask for one on our forums.

Overall:

01.) FOE

02.) MM

03.) FI

04.) TLP

05.) DV

06.) EOP

07.) E

08.) DP

09.) IR

10.) CY

thekingu.png

Good list seeing as your both in the same clan, and as for the fact "why do you rank EOP #6 in p2p and E #11?"

Im not being biast but yeah, you guys have p2p pked a scattered time but not too often, we p2p just as much if not more than you, not to mention we've had more p2p experience, more p2p-based members/pkers, and the fact that you guys have 6 people with 99 str, 11 with 99 range, and only 5 people with barrage, where as we have 35 people with 99 range, 37 people with 99 str, and 20 barragers (30 including people with magic pot + barrage)....stats also play a big role in p2p wars. the fact that we have 10 hp levels on you guys aswell makes a bit of a difference.\

If you disagree, and would like to settle it in a P2P war, feel free to ask for one on our forums.

Overall:

01.) FOE

02.) MM

03.) FI

04.) TLP

05.) DV

06.) EOP

07.) E

08.) DP

09.) IR

10.) CY

Im not disputing that you would most probably beat us in a P2P full out war, but for the last 4+ weeks you've had f2p on Sundays or no event at all. And if you do go out in P2P you usually don't exceed 15 people. I don't really see how you can be top 6 material in P2P with those. Also, I didn't want Epidemic to be ranked higher, just that EoP being ranked so high when the only time i've seen you with 20+ people in p2p was at the opening of PCL, I was just wondering what his reasoning for that was.

Overall

FOE

MM

FI

TLP

DV

E

DP

EOP

C

IR

CY

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

Im not disputing that you would most probably beat us in a P2P full out war, but for the last 4+ weeks you've had f2p on Sundays or no event at all. And if you do go out in P2P you usually don't exceed 15 people. I don't really see how you can be top 6 material in P2P with those. Also, I didn't want Epidemic to be ranked higher, just that EoP being ranked so high when the only time i've seen you with 20+ people in p2p was at the opening of PCL, I was just wondering what his reasoning for that was.

Overall

FOE

MM

FI

TLP

DV

E

DP

EOP

C

IR

CY

Its ''OVERALL''

But wait, Dp takes you out in P2P full out. P2P pk trips.

Eop takes you out in P2p. Scott that list is fail

Overall

FOE

MM

FI

TLP

DV

E

DP

EOP

C

IR

CY

Its ''OVERALL''

Im not being biast but yeah, you guys have p2p pked a scattered time but not too often, we p2p just as much if not more than you, not to mention we've had more p2p experience, more p2p-based members/pkers, and the fact that you guys have 6 people with 99 str, 11 with 99 range, and only 5 people with barrage, where as we have 35 people with 99 range, 37 people with 99 str, and 20 barragers (30 including people with magic pot + barrage)

And how many of them are active and attend trips?

35i2n1u.png

Its ''OVERALL''

DP takes us out in a p2p full out, we take them out in a f2p full out.

EOP doesnt take us in P2P, we take them in F2P.

That list is not fail, you sir are fail.

Proud Mayhem Maker

JD, most EOP are active lol. They pulled 60 of 90ish to a 2 day prep against DV

And at Scott. Are you saying E could be EOP in a P2P war?

No, why do you insinuate that wars mean absolutely everything and PK trips mean nothing? Consistency is far more superior that potential and frankly, EoP are not consistent at all.

Proud Mayhem Maker

Eop seem to be more consistent than Epidemic right now tho.

Hmmm, well we pull good numbers and perform well for everything but saturday/sundays. lol.

And Saturdays are more important to me so Epidemic are better imo.

Hmm silent though, if you believe this and wasn't this the reason you left EOP, but yet you believe EOP are better...

Damn man that blows.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

P2P Full-Outs (Imo):

01.) FOE

02.) MM

03.) FI

04.) TLP

05.) DV

06.) EOP

07.) C

08.) DP

09.) IR

10.) CY

Didn't you pull 33 to your last p2p war?

Yet i have seen C, DP, IR and CY pull 50 or close with minimal effort.

p2p full outs

1.FOE

2.MM

3.FI

4.TLP

5.DV

6.C

7.DP

I would of made top 10 but I dont see much clans pulling 60-70 to p2p full outs.

attackiconc.gif 60/60strengthicon.gif 80/99defenceicon.gif 1/1rangedicon.gif 90/99240wx9k.gif 99/99

Proud EX - DV Events Team

Overall Clan Wise, (My view)

Foe - Consistent in both F2P/P2P

MM - F2P Wise, Need work On P2P

FI - F2P Wise, Need alot of work in P2P

EOP - More consistent in both F2P/P2P

Dv - Mixture Of Both.

E - F2P Wise, No way P2p Wise.

TLP - P2P Your pro, Not heard much from F2P.

DP - Mixed.

bjiq7t.gifCeejay

I Miss you all muchly <3 bjiq7t.gif