Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Not Ranting But..

HATTON

I love going to pcl, since wildy is full of mains and **** nowadays.

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With the large amount of bots week day pking no longer really exists.

Most of the action in the pure world is limited to Gamers Grotto now and that damn purple portal.

Tom N Eto. 99 Range, 99 Strength, 99 Hitpoints Pure.
MostValuablePlayer.pngTomCartoonTEXT.png
Ex-The Hatred High Council.
Ex-The Dreaded High Council
Malice Founder. Something words can't describe.

bestf2ppker.pngpkvideo.png

Instead of making topics why don't you actually do something about it..

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

woah look its hatton i like hatton i thought you were dead hatton

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

I agree and disagree. Because the Wilderness is back, clans thought that we would leave clan wars forever. Well, that's not true. Why? Every single PK trip you can't get a clean fight without another clan crashing or mains sniping leaders, etc. That's why clans fight in clan wars, for clean fights, most of them time. :whistling:

PCL is a gathering of pure clans. Where we all can fight eachother, it's fun most of the time. :)

Ex Council of Simple Kill

Ex Proud Member of Destructive Pures

Current High Council Of Fatality

Fatality-thepureleites.png

#Fatality

NEW SITE: http://www.clan-fi.com/forums/

Would agree, but this isn't the same wilderness we had in 07. Spies, crashing, flaming etc. are all rampant now and with barely any massers/mains out pking, its hard to blame people for resorting to such tactics.

--~~=PROUD TO HAVE NEVER PAID JAGEX A SINGLE CENT=~~--

thenamesb0ndsigbylianqt5.gif

This isn't 2007 there aren't **** little masser clans for us to kill anymore in F2p, and if you do by chance find a main team you can kill in P2p there back up to the battlefield within 30seconds in 1 items just specing you out. It isn't fun getting 1 itemed by mains. PCL is fun you get numerous amount of fight within a short period of time without the crashing the teaming the mains and the overall ******** us clans do on the weekends it gives us a break from the usual saturday and sunday antics.

Ps - All of you people that don't play and haven't for a long time come back and play, you'll see what the weekends are like now and would want PCL all weekend.

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

Pcl shud be on dangerous to make it more like wildy. That way u dont use overpowered weps like chaotic **** and ags to knock the other clan the **** out.

I support this

mlmw0h.png
~ Proud Council of NME

R2qs8.png

People who are in clans that don`t even do P2P, go to PCL, or don`t even play the game are complaining for some odd reason about clans going to PCL and using p2p weapons in clan wars.

Strange isn`t it..

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

People who are in clans that don`t even do P2P, go to PCL, or don`t even play the game are complaining for some odd reason about clans going to PCL and using p2p weapons in clan wars.

Strange isn`t it..

Its not so much the overpowered weapons, I'm just saying that dangerous PCL isn't a bad idea ;o

mlmw0h.png
~ Proud Council of NME

R2qs8.png

We go to PCL cause are leaders tell us to go... I don't want to lose 40k every time I die. Even though its not much I still have to spend time earning it back (I'm not the best flipper XD)... PCL is where clans can have preps right on the spot without waiting days... If we go in the wild, theres always a chance of mains sniping us.

Theres some points on the pros of PCL

I'm kind of even with PCL, yet it can be boring it times... thats why I go on youtube inbetween fights :D

20110420172703.png

2cgjyaf.jpg

warlord.gifCorrupt Pures Legend

Its not that people dont have the money to die in wildy...some people just prefer to fight clans without getting crashed and they get to used ovls/maxed gear that they dont get to use on sundays I dont get why people make such a big deal out of clans going to pcl its fun