Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Rise In Activity

P0ke N Die

I was the one who rallied for the PCR list to return and even wrote up specifications so please give me money, query me on IRC for meeting place.

No but all jokes aside, there has been a massive increase in activity lately from pure clans. I guess people are being a little less uptight and just going for it, win or lose. Even the mid-week preps lately have been interesting. Every med clan has been pulling around 40-50 just to small preps, even WAR pulled 42 people against Control on Tuesday.

The low-level scene is becoming really active too. So many clans competing with each other down there and most of them will probably grow into great competition for the med-level scene. I hope that we don't lose all of the summer activity in September, the last few weeks have been pretty fun.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

Yah, except for some older clans being ******* things have been pretty active lately. I wish other leaders had the confidence in their members such as CT/MM/TLP/FOE/H/Z/IR/O/the whole LPC have, then things would really be cookin'

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

y Havoc so flame?

Topic is true dont see it's purpose though.

thats just zack upset that we grew with quality while the other mpc did the ol' recycling numbers thing so they never fought us lol

my post is about the clans that are too scared to lose anything because they think their hyped up bandwagoner members will leave if they do bad in a fight lol

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

y Havoc so flame?

thats just zack upset that we grew with quality while the other mpc did the ol' recycling numbers thing so they never fought us lol

my post is about the clans that are too scared to lose anything because they think their hyped up bandwagoner members will leave if they do bad in a fight lol

Typically, p2p clan leader saying that every other clan leader is doing bad when really ur the one being #10 and clans that u named in ur other post is #1 and #2.

Also I'm pretty sure that if u ask MM leaders for a fight on sunday they will have enough trust in their members to accept it :thumbsup:

Do not stretch out the page.

Our little scene down around #10 - #15 is really active at the moment, we've had daily preps and organised the cluster which was a resounding success and loads of fun for all involved.

Its difficult for the clans around our scene to communicate properly because usually they are lead by retards whose clans close after a week been open, but needless to say we seem to have a good little thing going at the moment with Vanquish, Inevitable, NME, Turbulence, Bloody Vikingz, Unlimited all pulling 15-25 daily and for the most part being truly "low level" in that there are rarely any accounts above level 70. We've been pushing for everyone to become more active by shaking things up with different events such as returning fights on turrets, the cluster which even some higher levelled clans got involved in which was cool.

All things said though, I'm just happy that the communitys spicing its self up a little bit

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

ITT poke states the obvious of what happens during the july-sept break

The wilderness was pretty empty all through july tbh

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

I think whats happening is mains are once again realizing how good pures are in the wilderness and we are starting to see an increase in number of people out pking.

You can always judge the health of the pure community based on the health of the masser clans, since most of them eventually end up in honor clans. Back in the glory days, W50 church was always swarming with pures, and our community was large and flourishing. After the update, the masser scene all but died, and it looked like it was only a matter of time before everyone was gonna quit.

After the wilderness' return though, lots of new masser clans have started popping up. This is good news, as like I said, they will be the ones filling our memberlists in the future.

--~~=PROUD TO HAVE NEVER PAID JAGEX A SINGLE CENT=~~--

thenamesb0ndsigbylianqt5.gif

Our little scene down around #10 - #15 is really active at the moment, we've had daily preps and organised the cluster which was a resounding success and loads of fun for all involved.

Its difficult for the clans around our scene to communicate properly because usually they are lead by retards whose clans close after a week been open, but needless to say we seem to have a good little thing going at the moment with Vanquish, Inevitable, NME, Turbulence, Bloody Vikingz, Unlimited all pulling 15-25 daily and for the most part being truly "low level" in that there are rarely any accounts above level 70. We've been pushing for everyone to become more active by shaking things up with different events such as returning fights on turrets, the cluster which even some higher levelled clans got involved in which was cool.

All things said though, I'm just happy that the communitys spicing its self up a little bit

Nice to see you mention unlimited :thumbsup:

y Havoc so flame?

Typically, p2p clan leader saying that every other clan leader is doing bad when really ur the one being #10 and clans that u named in ur other post is #1 and #2.

Also I'm pretty sure that if u ask MM leaders for a fight on sunday they will have enough trust in their members to accept it :thumbsup:

Funny thing, we fought MM 2 weeks ago at GD's basically cleared them, then TLP or FOE crashed can't remember.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

Summer

... and now that it's coming to an end, expect a decrease.

Tbh this isn't true for Zenith all we have had this summer is members going on holiday we have had well over 30 members making inactive topics this summer and have over 10 members still on holiday.

But yh I don't think without the PCR list the fullouts that have gone down lately would of ever happened. Weldone P0ke you fixed the pure world! :)

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

y Havoc so flame?

Funny thing, we fought MM 2 weeks ago at GD's basically cleared them, then TLP or FOE crashed can't remember.

your def average is also like 15 higher than mm's

Proud civilian of Cake Town

thunderbannerbh1.jpg

y Havoc so flame?

your def average is also like 15 higher than mm's

Havoc-13

Mayhem Makers-5

13-5 = 15

Man I wish you worked for NASA. Your math is ******* superior to the rest of the world.

Please do us all a favor and delete your pure warfare account or get with the program.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

I hope you weren't talking about us when you say low leveled because we're coming for you poke.

inb4 inu declares.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011