Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Ask An Omni. Lmfao jay thinks he's popular do you know who I am?

Omni

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how long until i can apeal my 60% warn and have a chance of getting it accepted
Inu Warned on Aug 7 2011, 11:28 PM

Added to warn level You're an idiot beyond belief, stop trying to start petty arguments with IR.

Probably a month at least, if you stop being an idiot beyond belief then the chances of it being accepted should be higher.

what do i do if i like a girl but scared to talk to her

Have you been with one before? If so or if not, then be confident in your abilities to get another, best thing to do is laugh and joke around to get her sense of humor. Be a jerk but in a funny way. Stalk her as in what type of music she likes, and movies, and then bring them up in future chats, so it seems like you have things in common(which you reall don't). Then after you have stepped your foot through the door in a very funny, jerkish, so many hting in common way, ask her to lunch, a casiual setting. It's easy and able to put her in a public setting, and a friendly environment. This allows you to open her up and get to know her. You yourself (if you're awkward) are able to see dorky, and cute and try to explain your life as well. If all goes according to plan, she'll open up to you that day or the next time you hang out. Then it'll work its way from there!

if i asked you for rl pics of your feet would you deliver?

IMG_5481.jpg

Republican, Democrat, or neither?

What do you think of me?

Neither, don't give a **** about politics. I live my life for what it is, and choose to live by many views. I live the omni life, aka everything, therefore I don't miss out! If I have to choose, I am definitly more conservative.

why are you so cute sir omneh

Aww, idk I don't think I am, i'll remain humble!

why am I the greatest on Pure Warfare?

Idk, only you have the answer to that question. Work out the insecurites and believe you're the only one and the greatest and it will come true!

When can my warns be removed :/

One if from 2 years ago, havnt been warned in 2 months.

IM CLEAN MATE

Make an appeal, I won't promise anything!

Should I rejoin EoP?

Well, I don't know you. Depending on your current pride on whatever clan you're in. If you think it's going to go anywhere then stay where you are, because that means you have an ounce of care to where your current clan will go.