Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Ask An Omni. Lmfao jay thinks he's popular do you know who I am?

Omni

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you not return my calls? Do you think this is a ******* joke? I leave you alone for a few minutes and you go out and do this **** to me. No, **** it, I'm done. Don't bother replying, I've had enough of your ****. I can't take this pain anymore, just go.

Site | #The_Hatred | Memberlist
animateduserbarthehatred.gif

Why do you not return my calls? Do you think this is a ******* joke? I leave you alone for a few minutes and you go out and do this **** to me. No, **** it, I'm done. Don't bother replying, I've had enough of your ****. I can't take this pain anymore, just go.

Look what you did Omni. This is tragic.

Elder of FOE. Never outclassed.

4ca7e7011.jpg
Proud to have been apart of the Ownage.

10pdfkn.jpg
FOE PRIDE

ur ******* weird

That is not a question, please try again.

how are you

I'm decent, could be better, could be worse. You can call it content. You?

First i would like to tell you this...

If your life was in my hands i would save you.

Now, would you trust me to save you if your life was in my hands?

No. Words mean nothing.

Can you please write cronic on your forhead?

Or a piece of paper saying i <3 cronic -omni

your face has to be in it tho cause ur fucing hot

IMG_6832-1.jpg

Note: this is being done with a **** phone.

Why is my cup of noodles so hot?

You heated it past your heat limit.

have you ever crossed swords with another man?

yeah lol and a girl too.. though, it was kinda funny in a drugged up drunk sorta way, back when I was stupid.

Ok so i just ate jack n the box and i put my plate covered with ketchup and ranch on this chair a bit away from my bed.

I tend to put my foot on that chair so i just strechted me leg out and put my foot on it covering it with rach and ketchup..

I then went to hop to the bathroom with one foot and tripped over my xbox cord

Do you think i'm retarded or just un lucky?

Just a bad time :\

I really like this girl, her name is chloe butttt i'm really shie when it comes to talking to girls..

I'd like to ask her out on a date how do you suppose i do it?

Depends on how close you truely are with her. If not at all, your chances are very slim. So give me details.

Sounds like you are pretty experienced than. You are probably well past your time on this game and probably in your 20s, i'm assuming. Have a good night and thanks for answering!

Before Mahatmas time when it comes to pures. But MM will tell you there weren't pure clans before MM.

And no problem.

Am i on the warn list????

Nope

Which came first, the chicken or the egg?

Paracites and bacteria formed into mutations of what could be the chicken, aka dinosaurs. Those dinosaurs laid eggs and eventually those mutations evolved(more like devolved) into the chicken. In reptile sense the chicken came first if you think the dinosaur is a chicken, if not the egg came first.

I'm a busy man and this is not a joke, I love you with all my heart. And I'm pretty heartless so that's alot to say. I will not go, I'll always be here for you.

Do you see yourself joining a clan?

I think your wasting your tallent man.

If you WERE to join a clan at this moment wich would it be ?

I have an account in a clan, a few people know the password.

Honestly don't care anymore.

Alexis calm down, and there's this girl I really like, and she says were gonna hang, but she always says shes busy but wants to hang to! What do I do OMNI.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

1. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
  2. Do you regret getting into RuneScape as much as you did?
  3. If you could go back in time once, when would you go back to and what would you change?

1. Seeing things through.

2. Yes

3. Lol my co-worker asked me this. Such a tough question, probably the 1950s.

Miracle whip. Answer.

Oil and Vinegar

will you make a sign with #tommy ?

IMG_1358-1.jpg

Why do girls move away whenever I walk near them?

Why when I watch the price is right do I get an erection?

Why did you strip me of mod when I gave you advice about you know what?

Why do I still have 80% warn?

1. Could be anything, not just you.

2. Maybe you have a thing for the models or drew. Either way.

3. Don't remember the advice but, I wasn't around for it.

4. Karl doesn't like you.

Pretty good thread you made tonight man. Take it easy, good night.

Thank you, take it easy.

Alexis calm down, and there's this girl I really like, and she says were gonna hang, but she always says shes busy but wants to hang to! What do I do OMNI.

She doesn't want to hurt your feelings, if you haven't hung out within 1-2 weeks give up.

Site | #The_Hatred | Memberlist
animateduserbarthehatred.gif

could a moderator lose his moderator status for banning/warning someone for something that happened ingame, unrelated to clanning or pure warfare (such as i hit him in the red portal and he raged at me perhaps), what about just threats?

if a picture of such a threat is supplied

deathrowbannerv2.jpg

She doesn't want to hurt your feelings, if you haven't hung out within 1-2 weeks give up.

I'm sorry this is ask OMNI.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png