Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Ask An Omni. Lmfao jay thinks he's popular do you know who I am?

Omni

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do you believe there is a better alternative to the 15% rule than what the current rule is?

No, I don't think there is any other alterntive to it at all. People who think otherwise are overthinking very simple and stable rule. Thus making them look stupid and argumentitive over something they will not change.

What do you like the most about pure warfare?

Me

Why do i not get senior member :/

Im really active and i'd be the seniorist of the seniors

checck my memb #

You post stupid stuff

Should I use this PW account instead of Devin?

Use that one, since you have 60% warning, and changing your accounts due to warn levels is against the rules, which can lead to IP bans.

Also, would you be mad if I did the same thing you're doing. "ask a Sean"

I would be disapointed that you would be seaking attenton through my same efforts.

If you heard someone say "three goggles" would you know what they were talking about?

Also what are your views on the Don't Ask Don't Tell Policy?

1. Basketball celebration.

2. I've been living that life-style for years.

when is inu getting demoted for "riding IR beyond belief"

Till I say so, and your quoted accusation is not going to help him getting demoted. Things don't work that way around here.

What do you benefit from running Pure Warfare?

Not a thing. It's meant to benefit you all.

what is your opinion of modern pk trips (hunt clans, hop, run ect.) do you believe it would be better if pk trips were to pk and fight clans? and also would pure warfare ever take a stance on a controversial subject (such as adamant, HF posting topics here ect.) and if you were, would you dissallow pure clans that do that which the stance is placed on (like having 30 def) would you also disbar them from this site?

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

Thanks for running PW then :-)

Why do you assume I would copy you to get attention when it's actually a good idea to promote site activity and get to know other members?

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

why do you assume things and act as if what you say is always right

also do you enjoy pouring molten ******* gravy all over your naked body while taking a massive **** and having some fat **** BBW vacuum it off with her ******

hsiggything.png
~ Proud Leader of Hazard ~

Is a bale of hay still a bale of hay if you remove one straw? If so, is it still a bale of hay if you remove another straw? If you continue this way, you will eventually deplete the entire bale of hay, and the question is: at what point is it no longer a bale of hay?

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

what is your opinion of modern pk trips (hunt clans, hop, run ect.) do you believe it would be better if pk trips were to pk and fight clans? and also would pure warfare ever take a stance on a controversial subject (such as adamant, HF posting topics here ect.) and if you were, would you dissallow pure clans that do that which the stance is placed on (like having 30 def) would you also disbar them from this site?

I believe the wild is what it should be. What it was before. It's no where near to what it was because the wilderness of 07 and back was worked up by years of pking, thus you saw lots of people. With the break, that ending the era of pkers and teams that we once saw(if you were around back then). Give it another year+ and you'll see the old wilderness return. In terms of trips, I think they're decent accept for the fact that clans have to rely on spies to get any actions, which is complete stupidity. Why make a game that serious? This game isn't life or death, go outside and win at life or something.

I'm really close on taking a stance on people who accept accounts who have 30+ defence with no pre-reqs at all. You're not a pure clan and you're pathetic for taking in **** accounts because you need to rely on defense to win.

I also do not believe turmoil is pure or **** like that. It's just words put in your brains by everyone, therefore everyone believes that turmoil=pure. It's a disease that has ruined the pure community and with doing so, brought mains to the F2P server. (I.E, people think it's okay to wear addy.) Such a disgrace.

And if you were me, I guess that's what you'd do?

Thanks for running PW then :-)

Why do you assume I would copy you to get attention when it's actually a good idea to promote site activity and get to know other members?

No problem. This is the spam section, everything here is null'd.

why do you assume things and act as if what you say is always right

also do you enjoy pouring molten ******* gravy all over your naked body while taking a massive **** and having some fat **** BBW vacuum it off with her ******

I'm always right, and watch your mouth.

Where do you live?

CT

Does your peepee arise when you read my posts? :bunny:

Quite possibly, or maybe it's the other way around.