Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

MNM vs OF

OIdwildy

Gj OF.

Better luck next time MNM

Oh and i loved your story about Dave :) Sorry we killed him :(

I'm going to ignore the last part which implies you may or may not have 'killed' a teamspeak server.

The first round they matched you.

Second round they had like 3+ on you

And last you rushed while they were sitting. Gj

I saw EF+O have +4 first round, unsure about the second and pretty sure the third round is a run-in/gate-fall.

i was going to cut myself if outrage didnt pull 50

did they pull more than 50? your post implies so, which kinda negates the next quote if both clans had a combined ~85.

lol i heard malice pulled 15 and nme 50+

EF And Outrage both pulled 40+

good job and gratz on the win OF!

If EF pulled 40, they have my congratulations on pulling 80% of their memberlist. That's an accomplishment.

Lol why make a losing topic.

You lost and made a topic to bait the victors and claim you did better than you really did

Not sure if thats allowed bro im callin omni

Not sure about the latter part of your statement but I don't see any rule against it [making a topic to congratulate the other clan/tell their side]. Guess I'll keep it open.. If another mod/admin wants to close it, they will — I'm going out though so I hope the flame(baits) will calm down a little.

who won

EF+Outrage

EF+TH would have been better ;\

Correct me if I'm wrong but my understanding is that TH were asked and declined

Omni is my one. My only.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All in all it was a fun fight, I think both sides came out with a good bubbly attitude.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

You lost and made a topic to bait the victors and claim you did better than you really did

Not sure if thats allowed bro im callin omni

Agreed, when you lose more fights then you win, it must be common to post your losses.

Expected outcome. EF+O had the levels, numbers and organization to win it easily. Looked fun though, watched the last two rounds :P

Levels and numbers definitely. I think it's pretty well known that NME is one of the most, if not the most organised pure clan on RuneScape. Malice aint too shabby either :thumbsup:

Thank you Cake Town, and NME was definately outclassed on organization today.

You should at least give a clan enough respect to call them by their proper name, lol.

When your clan only pulls 22 to an event with a 'fullout pull' you really should show yourself more respect then even making a topic like this pile of ****, no one hit your TS, you were 15 minutes late and made excuses all throughout the fight including 'TH :('

you posted this topic cause you wanted flame, so then you could say 'oh my g0d why flame it was for fun' so quote this and reply as you would Fagice.

#Clan-Hi
20120130135111.png
Interested in being part of our family? Apply here.

Rip dave, but dont worry.

This topic should be seeing dave in a few mins, dead

Thanks for the fight NME, Good pull,

Good Job to all EF and O who attended

3at.png

evolvek.png

Expected outcome. EF+O had the levels, numbers and organization to win it easily. Looked fun though, watched the last two rounds :P

Levels and numbers definitely. I think it's pretty well known that NME is one of the most, if not the most organised pure clan on RuneScape. Malice aint too shabby either :thumbsup:

I watched the last two rounds and EF+O were in complete control. Apart from a planned multi kill start from NMN they looked lost out there and quite frankly unable to put up any sort of fight.

Obviously this was a fun event, but I was told that NME were very frustrated about their performance on TS. That along with what I saw is why I believe EF+O far out organized NMN today. I also highly under rate what clans say they are good in terms of organization on PW. I've fought all three of these clans and they have had good organization. In particular EF is very good at staying together and pulling together strings of KO's. Outrage also has a very good F2P game despite being P2P based. Also none of those clans use third party clients during fights.

I watched the last two rounds and EF+O were in complete control. Apart from a planned multi kill start from NMN they looked lost out there and quite frankly unable to put up any sort of fight.

Obviously this was a fun event, but I was told that NME were very frustrated about their performance on TS. That along with what I saw is why I believe EF+O far out organized NMN today. I also highly under rate what clans say they are good in terms of organization on PW. I've fought all three of these clans and they have had good organization. In particular EF is very good at staying together and pulling together strings of KO's. Outrage also has a very good F2P game despite being P2P based. Also none of those clans use third party clients during fights.

Couldn't of said it better myself, the man is a hero. Praise him.

#Clan-Hi
20120130135111.png

TH clearly won this fight for purple with the apparent "20+ members" we had go to the prep and I guess we took down NME's TS also

better luck next time

ty for coming clean

o/t i was der to watch but i was disappoint at the unorderness of the battle and disappointed that it was +5 all 3 rounds

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

Don't mean to be a **** but you obviously know nothing about organisation. You're right by saying that EF+O were in control of this whole fight but that's what levels do for you. They could be as aggressive as they wanted and it just worked for them because of their levels. In no way whatsoever were EF or O particularly good today. Infact, the overall combined performance was quite bad in my honest opinion. Throughout each fight I had 2-3 EF/O members consistently sniping me within MNM's territory which just allowed me to simply pull them to the back of the fight and get some ko's going.

NME were in no way frustrated about this performance as we knew we were up against it from the very beginning. As for Teamspeak, our TS got hit off before the fight so we only had around ~45 MNM on our back-up TS.

What you "saw"? Well judging by the comments of the TH members on both topics you saw virtually nothing lol. Every statement I've read from a TH member has been either severely misinformed or crammed with bias which has manifested itself from the several beatings NME has given TH on Saturdays.

As for the third party clients, I honestly haven't the faintest what you're talking about as TS/Vent is a third party client that EVERY clan uses, including your own. In my honest yet humble opinion, the swinging factor for this fight was O. Their averages far outweigh both M's and NME's and with their superior memberlist numbers the fight was over the second it was organised with these four clans. If only TH had of manned up and accepted the fight; the result would have been much different.

Don't mean to be a **** but you obviously know nothing about organisation. You're right by saying that EF+O were in control of this whole fight but that's what levels do for you. They could be as aggressive as they wanted and it just worked for them because of their levels. In no way whatsoever were EF or O particularly good today. Infact, the overall combined performance was quite bad in my honest opinion. Throughout each fight I had 2-3 EF/O members consistently sniping me within MNM's territory which just allowed me to simply pull them to the back of the fight and get some ko's going.

NME were in no way frustrated about this performance as we knew we were up against it from the very beginning. As for Teamspeak, our TS got hit off before the fight so we only had around ~45 MNM on our back-up TS.

What you "saw"? Well judging by the comments of the TH members on both topics you saw virtually nothing lol. Every statement I've read from a TH member has been either severely misinformed or crammed with bias which has manifested itself from the several beatings NME has given TH on Saturdays.

As for the third party clients, I honestly haven't the faintest what you're talking about as TS/Vent is a third party client that EVERY clan uses, including your own. In my honest yet humble opinion, the swinging factor for this fight was O. Their averages far outweigh both M's and NME's and with their superior memberlist numbers the fight was over the second it was organised with these four clans. If only TH had of manned up and accepted the fight; the result would have been much different.

EF Pulled 40+ and EF's organization was a prime factor in sealing the deal, stop making excuses say ty for beating us and move on.

Regardless of who we were teamed with the ass beating would of been the same. Your clan is hardly as organized as you consider yourselves, and everything you say is biased which has manifested itself from the beating you recieved today, in past preps, and basically any contact EF and NME have had within the past couple of weeks.

#Clan-Hi
20120130135111.png

EF Pulled 40+ and EF's organization was a prime factor in sealing the deal, stop making excuses say ty for beating us and move on.

Regardless of who we were teamed with the ass beating would of been the same. Your clan is hardly as organized as you consider yourselves, and everything you say is biased which has manifested itself from the beating you recieved today, in past preps, and basically any contact EF and NME have had within the past couple of weeks.

Ef pulled 44 from a 51 man memberlist, something you have a reputation for doing. I think the randoms you got to come were cute and everything, but you didn't really need any organisation whatsoever to win the war. All you needed to do was grab onto the nearest O member, windmill for a while and enjoy the war.

By the way, I called this before the war. I said that O would be the deciding factor and that EF would take the plaudits for the extremely small amount of work they did.

In all fairness, I believe that both Malice and NME would defeat EF in a full out, but once again that's just my opinion.

Oh and the past few meetings with EF you say? I don't remember ever registering a defeat against EF in the wilderness. All I remember is you "trolling" our ranks all day last saturday even though we had close to even opts. Every time we asked for a run in you just ran and hid with your capes between your legs until the opportunity presented itself for you to crash NME, which you ****** up in the process after being cleared several times.

I don't understand all the arguing. We organized this as a fun event, even though some people took it a bit more serious (Everyone has, you can tell from this topic) it was still in fact fun.

One thing is you wouldn't be able to properly gauge the impact each clan had on the war properly, and you're not supposed to. It's an exercise to get people working together and maybe pick up a few tricks for the wild. It was even nice to see clans participating in events like this, to somehow patch together the pure world.

I pretty well enjoyed it, having not fought in a large war in a few months. Thanks for the fight guys.

Ef pulled 44 from a 51 man memberlist, something you have a reputation for doing. I think the randoms you got to come were cute and everything, but you didn't really need any organisation whatsoever to win the war. All you needed to do was grab onto the nearest O member, windmill for a while and enjoy the war.

By the way, I called this before the war. I said that O would be the deciding factor and that EF would take the plaudits for the extremely small amount of work they did.

In all fairness, I believe that both Malice and NME would defeat EF in a full out, but once again that's just my opinion.

Oh and the past few meetings with EF you say? I don't remember ever registering a defeat against EF in the wilderness. All I remember is you "trolling" our ranks all day last saturday even though we had close to even opts. Every time we asked for a run in you just ran and hid with your capes between your legs until the opportunity presented itself for you to crash NME, which you ****** up in the process after being cleared several times.

Sorry that we pull high and have quality members that attend events. Saying that we add randoms and mass just makes you guys look more retarded when you lose, if you haven't figured that out yet.

Malice and NME would both lose to EF in a full out, Malice has already tried 42 vs 40, 39 ending. Once again that is just fact, not an opinion.

And you only remember what your staff fed you from last Saturday, quit trying so hard WOT is getting old.

#Clan-Hi
20120130135111.png

Sorry that we pull high and have quality members that attend events. Saying that we add randoms and mass just makes you guys look more retarded when you lose, if you haven't figured that out yet.

Malice and NME would both lose to EF in a full out, Malice has already tried 42 vs 40, 39 ending. Once again that is just fact, not an opinion.

And you only remember what your staff fed you from last Saturday, quit trying so hard WOT is getting old.

I'm part of the staff you [insert anything you like here], I tried to organise some of the run-ins that you trolled us in.

I'm not saying you massed in any way, I just find it coincidental that you managed to pull 85% of your memberlist to a fun full out. Also, you may have beaten M in a full out but you haven't beaten NME so your statement is not a fact whatsoever.

I don't understand all the arguing. We organized this as a fun event, even though some people took it a bit more serious (Everyone has, you can tell from this topic) it was still in fact fun.

One thing is you wouldn't be able to properly gauge the impact each clan had on the war properly, and you're not supposed to. It's an exercise to get people working together and maybe pick up a few tricks for the wild. It was even nice to see clans participating in events like this, to somehow patch together the pure world.

I pretty well enjoyed it, having not fought in a large war in a few months. Thanks for the fight guys.

Finally an NME member without his head 10 feet up his own ass talking about how good it smells in there.

thanks for the battle guys was fun :D and most of what you are saying can be directed at your own clan <3

#Clan-Hi
20120130135111.png

Im sure. You pulled pretty much another BV 69/45 of your ML. Good job though we should be thankful that you guys didn't mass more then you did so props for that.

You should at least give a clan enough respect to call them by their proper name, lol.

(02:29:36) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]Cookiezs

(02:29:37) <Oompaloompa> Justin Bieber gave birth to you [Z]Cookiezs

(02:25:33) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]0wl

(02:25:33) <Oompaloompa> Your moustache is so big that you could probably wipe your ass with it [Z]0wlD9l9t.gif?1

[...]

Thank god. Someone that isn't braindead.

DAMMIT GUYS! STOP QUOTING 1000 WORD REPLIES....

I agree with this

And to put it nicely, "Exiled" and "Butterflaii", another reply from you on this thread will result in a warn increase.

And off I go, to the other topic about this event.

Omni is my one. My only.