Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[NME] Play Hard. Go Pro.

Sean®

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol at all this bs r0fl, we had 31 starting compared to your 43 so nothing close to your opts everybody knows we would demolish you guys if it would be nearly matched. you never cleared us we had 20 ppl at piper ready to fight then you told CP to hit us so you could log out ******* retards

Cp were acing the whole time, we cleared you and moved east of gap as shown in the video. Chill dude and just say Gf

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

Anyone found inciting or replying to drama that doesn't center around purple scumcunts will be kicked, yes some clans have retards and yes they will flame you or bait you, grow the hell up and ignore it, and that includes ct/zenith/whoever else

Good trip guys, been away for a few days and a few more but looks like a hell of a trip and a sign of things to come.

Did TH actually close?

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

You should fact check your topics before posting them. The clan you hit at vents, was Outrage, we we had a PKRI with them, so we sandwhiched you from the back with red clan cloaks on. Outrage got spooked thinking EOP hit it, and decided to bail, at the same time Zenith rushed. Nme bailed to get prayer, while EF held Zenith just northeast of mossies. NME then rerushes us sandwhiching us with Zenith making it a 2v1, we bail switch clan cloak colors again and hit Zenith VS NME, you guys go to single then rerush from the south, we here Control is about to hit it, so we go to single, walk side by side down by 15+ options and prepare ourselves for battle. CT rerushes the fight, and we walk down in attempt to chase you guys to northwest BH stairs with 26 falled in. Quit with the propaganda about EF members spamming 'NME CLEARED' in your IRC unless you plan on providing picture proof, your lies are getting old. We play this game for fun not to be part of your soap opera.

#Clan-Hi
20120130135111.png
Interested in being part of our family? Apply here.

You should fact check your topics before posting them. The clan you hit at vents, was Outrage, we we had a PKRI with them, so we sandwhiched you from the back with red clan cloaks on. Outrage got spooked thinking EOP hit it, and decided to bail, at the same time Zenith rushed. Nme bailed to get prayer, while EF held Zenith just northeast of mossies. NME then rerushes us sandwhiching us with Zenith making it a 2v1, we bail switch clan cloak colors again and hit Zenith VS NME, you guys go to single then rerush from the south, we here Control is about to hit it, so we go to single, walk side by side down by 15+ options and prepare ourselves for battle. CT rerushes the fight, and we walk down in attempt to chase you guys to northwest BH stairs with 26 falled in. Quit with the propaganda about EF members spamming 'NME CLEARED' in your IRC unless you plan on providing picture proof, your lies are getting old. We play this game for fun not to be part of your soap opera.

That's one mighty big paragraph you have there.

Despite all the she saids and he saids and he did this and she did that I hope you had an enjoyable trip :thumbsup:

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

That's one mighty big paragraph you have there.

Despite all the she saids and he saids and he did this and she did that I hope you had an enjoyable trip :thumbsup:

We did, looks like you guys had fun as well. Very impressive pull.

#Clan-Hi
20120130135111.png
Interested in being part of our family? Apply here.

lol at all this bs r0fl, we had 31 starting compared to your 43 so nothing close to your opts everybody knows we would demolish you guys if it would be nearly matched. you never cleared us we had 20 ppl at piper ready to fight then you told CP to hit us so you could log out ******* retards

Cp were acing the whole time, we cleared you and moved east of gap as shown in the video. Chill dude and just say Gf

CP were sniping us the whole time not sure if srs, we told our members to drag it to piper/corp cause we had 20 people there.

That's the wilderness for you. :confused:

I can't be asked to read it but glancing through and seeing key words such as snipe and CP, but I enjoyed the fight and from my point of view which can be seen in the video

Thank you CT for fighting us out numbered and I hope we have more fights in the future.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
4sleex.png

nice job NME

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Calm down bro your excessive amount of mithril members make up for your opts, so no worries. Thanks for the fight though, it was fun. :thumbsup:

as for the cp attacking you, we never called them, I myself died also to a few cp members sniping me. :mellow:

our mithril makes up for our opts? you're a ****** idiot we had 12 jr apps with 1 def and we only had 12 ppl with mith

/facedesk

12 people compared to all of us in 1 defence gear with the odd person in black is quite a lot.

To us 1 person in mith armour is excessive. Don't take blackmans comment too much to heart and spoil what was an enjoyable day. :unsure:

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
4sleex.png

hey sean :)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it