Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Blasters in F2P?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Works pretty well because every1 wants to do safe clan wars

You wear gravite staff, arcane blast necklace, and blastbox which allows you to hit 250 with fire blast. That and no1 prays magic so your dealing the full damage. + u never get attacked cuz ur in the back. i've done it multiple times, good for sniping people u suspect are calling,

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

We were talking about doing this as soon as 40 def becomes acceptable.

Pretty sure there was always 1 lone [-] kid who showed up with fireblasts.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

Works pretty well because every1 wants to do safe clan wars

You wear gravite staff, arcane blast necklace, and blastbox which allows you to hit 250 with fire blast. That and no1 prays magic so your dealing the full damage. + u never get attacked cuz ur in the back. i've done it multiple times, good for sniping people u suspect are calling,

the only way I personally would let any1 do that is if they have both those items you mentioned. Otherwise, it is unnecessary.

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

I hope all clans Fi fights starts making a blast unit. :rofl:

Well as soon as some clans start using more armour (or a large portion of it) than robes it would be effective against armour. :thumbsup:

Not saying it would be effective now, but I can see it being effective in the future when more and more people get 30 def or even 40.

heartline8.gif

Well as soon as some clans start using more armour (or a large portion of it) than robes it would be effective against armour. :thumbsup:

Not saying it would be effective now, but I can see it being effective in the future when more and more people get 30 def or even 40.

Unless you're fighting a main clan it's highly unlikely there will be enough armor for that to become necessary. Not to mention it's slower than range, takes up a ton of inventory space, and leaves you completely defenseless yourself.

mostdedicated.png

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png
<a href="http://www.clan-fi.com/forums" target="_blank">tpe2.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe3.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe4.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image
titanj.png

Reading this just makes me think of 40 def being acceptable for some reason.

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

Unless you're fighting a main clan it's highly unlikely there will be enough armor for that to become necessary. Not to mention it's slower than range, takes up a ton of inventory space, and leaves you completely defenseless yourself.

Pures should be defenseless. :rolleyes: And pures should be able to deal the most damage they possible can before they die. They shouldn't rely on armour.

And mage will do more damage on full addy on the long run than range will do (seeing as they won't pray mage, they will either pray range or melee).

Anyways, I've seen so many pictures of people in addy and seeing so many people getting it. Clan fights between 'pure' clans are starting to look more and more like a main fight with all the people in 30 def gear with some even having a beserker shield. Except we're all mass sniping compared with a real main fight.

And as you know.. blasters are really effective in main fights ;)! So they should be effective in 'pure' fights aswell in the near future with the increase of 30 def.

heartline8.gif

If it hasn't happened now, it won't happen then.

Maybe clans like MM, NME, CT, Malice and TH might soon/in the future when the amount of people with 30+ increases a lot more (and maybe clans who accept 30+ def might aswell vs other clans that accept 30+ def). Maybe they will try it someday, and if it's effective they shall continue using it.

Some clans had 5/6 people with 30+ def a few months ago. Now some have around 20. Maybe they will have 30/40 in a few months? Obviously having loads of people with blasts now won't be super effective. But it might be in the future like I said before.

Well I've said what I wanted on the topic. Feel free to discuss further.

heartline8.gif

na

dhide chaps/vambs, and if people do begin fireblasting im sure people will bring along some studded bodys.

Atleast that would force them to wear d'hide/anti mage gear instead of full addy. So that would be a succes either way for clans/people that dislike addy ;)!

heartline8.gif

Hehe that'd be fun.

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

That's one way to tackle it.

Or...

All pure clans who disagree with the other clans who have members of 30+ defence, should just stop fighting them in pre-determined wars. Obviously run ins on weekend trips can't be helped, but full outs agreed on this very forum should be post-poned till those cert clans delete their 30+, hell even 25+ defence 'pures' from their member lists.

Maybe then once those clans realise they're getting **** all action may try change their ways. Or the pure community will be split into pures and modern day **** who think it's acceptable to allow 30 def in their clans.

Edit: Hey Sandra, how have you been?

badhaircut.jpg