Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Blasters in F2P?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember like 11 months ago 30 def was unacceptable in most clans.

I remember like 6 years ago 5+ def was unacceptable in most clans.

On topic, doubt it will happen anytime soon. For the record, I also don't think clans will ever allow 40 def, as then they wouldn't be allowed to use this site.

--~~=PROUD TO HAVE NEVER PAID JAGEX A SINGLE CENT=~~--

thenamesb0ndsigbylianqt5.gif

na

dhide chaps/vambs, and if people do begin fireblasting im sure people will bring along some studded bodys.

Atleast that would force them to wear d'hide/anti mage gear instead of full addy. So that would be a succes either way for clans/people that dislike addy ;)!

all addy daddys should wear dhide chaps/vambs... it provides basically the same bonus as addy platelegs, less KG and range bonus which is heavily useful with pures. some bring studded bodys anyway for range bonus

not forcing anything..

Hostility

Maybe a couple wouldnt hurt, they can snipe callers, and take out those high lvl addy daddys, could work.

Not a bad idea.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Will be completely useless seeing as the majority of 20/30 def people wear chaps and vambs. Although i see a few MM members do it on Saturday trips like Aerdo and i enjoy the free death runes that i can use the next day :)

ps; I remember when OP was 30 def at 75 combat in Epidemic, perhaps they would have been the best clan to try this on.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

We were talking about doing this as soon as 40 def becomes acceptable.

Pretty sure there was always 1 lone [-] kid who showed up with fireblasts.

Pretty sure that was Dutch Robert, as he had no other stats :thumbsup:

Lootersmall.png

Proud Ex-AAO
Proud Current Negative Council

~Brakkio_mage / Thunderbound

Will be completely useless seeing as the majority of 20/30 def people wear chaps and vambs. Although i see a few MM members do it on Saturday trips like Aerdo and i enjoy the free death runes that i can use the next day :)

ps; I remember when OP was 30 def at 75 combat in Epidemic, perhaps they would have been the best clan to try this on.

Pictures of people in addy on eop's topic atleast quadruples the amount of people that even had 30 def in epidemic let alone the people that actually wore addy. Even though to be fair plode tanked 10x better than any of your members so I guess it evens out.