Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

We Are Royalty Comes to a Close

Xpnkrockemox

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RIP WAR 2011-2011

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Was fun fighting against WAR in the days of CPR being open. I enjoyed fighting ya'll and I enjoyed having you in my clan for that bried amount of time Joel. Good luck with life mate. I hope everything you and the other members of WAR set your eyes to, you can attain. Whether it be IRL or in the realm of RuneScape. Happy trails and We Are Royalty, you guys had a good run. Shame for it to end.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

Never really liked you.

Rip

I swear to god you guys were the biggest faqs here in the pure community. You never told us why u kept hitting us and even followed us into single. Did we hurt you guys so much because I dont remember anything. We probably just lured 1 of ur mains @ mage bank.

WAR was the best clan I've ever been in. The trips were always funny. Our preps were fun. Everything we did was fun.

Your leader said you were going to close us when you were pulling 10 people months ago... Thats why we hit you for month straight for free loot. (Did the same thing to chaotic v17 who said that year ago). I would kept hitting you but EOP leaked our spy and I was to lazy to put another one in.

LOL! Who still plays this game

sorry to say this, but CP's disrespectfull comments we're sooo expected

cpmossies.jpg

Proud to have been Complexity

Not so proud to have been Corrupt Pures

Proud to have been Control

Proud to have been Malice

Proud to have been Diversity

Proud to have been Hostility

Never really liked you.

Rip

I swear to god you guys were the biggest faqs here in the pure community. You never told us why u kept hitting us and even followed us into single. Did we hurt you guys so much because I dont remember anything. We probably just lured 1 of ur mains @ mage bank.

WAR was the best clan I've ever been in. The trips were always funny. Our preps were fun. Everything we did was fun.

Your leader said you were going to close us when you were pulling 10 people months ago... Thats why we hit you for month straight for free loot. (Did the same thing to chaotic v17 who said that year ago). I would kept hitting you but EOP leaked our spy and I was to lazy to put another one in.

You didn't hit us when we talked **** about you with our 25 pulls you just put a very bad spy in us and listened to Wade down talk you before you got kicked ^_^ ******* bully clan lol really don't feel bad for the **** TLP/EOP give you when you acted like that towards WAR

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

if only you didn't try wearing our hats and capes

hehe

Was fun competition, only would have wished you relaxed and had accepted our fullout in January or w/e it was. neither of us got one.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif