Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Step your game up

Turkarize

First clan to go from Mpc/lpc to Hpc  

82 members have voted

1. 1. who?

• Outrage
    • Control
    • Intense redemption
    • Nme
    • Zenith
    • Chaotic

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We're not a med clan.

Are you Low? You seem to have raised your own reqs up to 90+ combat, and you got a lot of 99's. If that's low, then I dont know what Med is.

Anyways, I say IR

Founder & Leader of Evolution Pures
Former Senior Member of Epidemic| Former Leader of The Hatred| Former Member of NME

We're not a med clan.

Are you Low? You seem to have raised your own reqs up to 90+ combat, and you got a lot of 99's. If that's low, then I dont know what Med is.

Anyways, I say IR

WE ARE A CLAN :D

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

We're not a med clan.

Anyways, I say IR

i voted IR as well.

No we're not a low clan either.

We're just a pure clan.

These titles are just what bad clans make up to make their members feel better about their clans being bad, to make them feel like they've achieved something.

#1 LPC, #1 MPC ect.

Besides half the "lpc" clans aren't even Low, they're just bad.

edit: none of the LPC's are actually low, unless a new one with a combat cap has opened.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

None, because as soon as they do they'll be at the bottom of the hpc list and will not be able to make it far and eventually go back to med.

IR is obviously #1 med, but I think they like the position they're in at the moment and aren't looking to go HPC.

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

Tough question, very interesting tho. :P

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

IR isn't an MPC, Zenith isn't an MPC, Outrage isn't an MPC, Chaotic isn't an MPC, Control does have the lowest combat average out of those 5 but I still wouldn't like at us as an MPC because of all our 85+. NME, the only true MPC.

2s1ry3n.jpg

I really find it dumb to see that people think that the fighting brackets are about levels. You either pull enough to compete with the big boys, in between picking on lilguys, or being a lilguy fighting lilguys.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

I really find it dumb to see that people think that the fighting brackets are about levels. You either pull enough to compete with the big boys, in between picking on lilguys, or being a lilguy fighting lilguys.

I really find it dumb that people think theres any brackets in the first place.

4Fdyf.png

We're not a med clan.

Anyways, I say IR

i voted IR as well.

No we're not a low clan either.

We're just a pure clan.

These titles are just what bad clans make up to make their members feel better about their clans being bad, to make them feel like they've achieved something.

#1 LPC, #1 MPC ect.

Besides half the "lpc" clans aren't even Low, they're just bad.

edit: none of the LPC's are actually low, unless a new one with a combat cap has opened.

Lpc = low pulling clan

sig1f.png

mostimproved.png

IR

From when I started clanning I always heard that LPC, MPC, and HPC always meant Low Pure Clan, Medium Pure Clan, and High Pure Clan.

I would figure that the factors in being a LPC MPC or HPC would depend BOTH on amount of pulls and levels compared to other clans in the community. So both factors really influence the competition.

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

Probably Nme. They know what they are doing. Hope they make it, too. Would be fun fighting the only pure clan.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.