Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Step your game up

Turkarize

First clan to go from Mpc/lpc to Hpc  

82 members have voted

1. 1. who?

• Outrage
    • Control
    • Intense redemption
    • Nme
    • Zenith
    • Chaotic

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, who the **** calls a MPC differently then an HPC now days.

Everyone has the chance to fight everyone.

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

We're not a med clan.

Are you Low? You seem to have raised your own reqs up to 90+ combat, and you got a lot of 99's. If that's low, then I dont know what Med is.

Anyways, I say IR

i voted IR as well.

No we're not a low clan either.

We're just a pure clan.

These titles are just what bad clans make up to make their members feel better about their clans being bad, to make them feel like they've achieved something.

#1 LPC, #1 MPC ect.

Besides half the "lpc" clans aren't even Low, they're just bad.

edit: none of the LPC's are actually low, unless a new one with a combat cap has opened.

He summed up what i had to say lol. alot of "Lpc's" open and have same reqs as a "mpc"

Quit Scape.

We're not a med clan.

Are you Low? You seem to have raised your own reqs up to 90+ combat, and you got a lot of 99's. If that's low, then I dont know what Med is.

Anyways, I say IR

i voted IR as well.

No we're not a low clan either.

We're just a pure clan.

These titles are just what bad clans make up to make their members feel better about their clans being bad, to make them feel like they've achieved something.

#1 LPC, #1 MPC ect.

Besides half the "lpc" clans aren't even Low, they're just bad.

edit: none of the LPC's are actually low, unless a new one with a combat cap has opened.

I actually agree with that. The whole "#1" med and **** is retarded. Reason why "we" put labels upon this is who we usually compete with and our requirements.

Founder & Leader of Evolution Pures
Former Senior Member of Epidemic| Former Leader of The Hatred| Former Member of NME

there are no brackets and the only titans in the pure community right now are eop, foe and mm (idk who are other 2). none of those clans will really overwelm eop foe or mm

Il più grande spettacolo dopo il big bang siamo noi...