Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Detailed Dungeoneering Skill Guide

Xpnkrockemox

Dung Guide from Beg of the Skill to Pros

By: Xpnkrockemox

To Start: Dung is a great skill to have in the game, it not only is very useful for p2p but f2p as well, there are great weapons for both f2p and p2p, also is a great way to train all of your stats because dung is a combination of all skills, every skill in the game is pretty much used in this Skill.

To get there to start out you will need to go right next to Al Kaharid Bank, behind the bank is a boat, talk to the guy and then ask him to sail, he will take you to the new area to start Dung. (once you speak to the dung tutor you will get a ring which u can always tele right to the dung castle to start dunging.)

- Pictures of How to Get to The Dung Tutor -

110915152238.png
110915152211.png
110915152304.png
110915152339.png

--------

Getting Started:

Now you have talked to the Tutor, you have your ring and you want to get started with dung, and start training it. Click on the ring and have it "Open Up Party Interface" By clicking this your quest tab now turns into your dung tab. This tab will give you all of your information about wat lvl floor your on how hard the floors are and who is in your party.

To start you will start on floor 1, and complexity 1. This is the very first start after this first floor you will move on to higher floors and higher complexitys, which i will explain later on.

Note: My pictures have me starting on floor 22, because i have completed all the way up to floor 22 (completed 1-21). and i have complexity 6 on because 6 is the highest complexity, you will get to this part of dung once you obtain the level.

- Pictures of Starting up a Floor -

110915152520.png

110915152524.png
110915152548.png
110915152558.png

--------

Inside the Dung:

Dung isnt a very hard skill but at the start its very confusing, its like a whole new world your opening up into, but really its just a small little area. Now i suggest when you are starting out you always do smalls, until you get comfortable with larger floors (larger floors give more xp but ill explain more about larger floors later on).

Once you enter the dung you will see lots of food and items all over the tables, pick all the food up and sell the rest of the stuff you dont need to the "Smuggler". When you are just starting out you automaticly get weapons and armour given to you by the skill, Right click on the weapon you want to keep such as the Rapier you start with, and click "Bind" this keeps that weapon with you whenever you start a dung, now the weapon you start out with is not the best weapon at all to keep, but its a good weapon to at least have when you are starting dung. You will need to get a better weapon but ill explain more about that later on, and how to obtain better weapons.

Now that you have got your weapon and food, you can start, now ont he floor there will be Keys, these keys are differant colors and different shapes. These keys are used to open doors, the doors are locked unless you have the right key. So make sure you look in every room for a key, or else you will have to go back and pick them up later to finish the dung.

The dung will start out with always at least 1 door that you can do right away, and that will be the path you follow or take to start working at the dung.

These doors may have you doing things that involve skills such as fire making, smithing agility fletching etc etc. If you do not have the level to open the door there are potions you can make to then obtain the lvl, i personally never took the time to make the potions because i was thinking of Xp/hour and thought it was a waste of time. Its up to you tho, if u feel you want all the bonus door xp then go for it.

- Pictures of a Dung/Weapons/Binding -

110915152613.png

110915152653.png

-------

Completing All Floors:

Ok now you have completed every floor you can do, you have ever floor with a lil check mark next to the floor number. This means its time for you to 'Reset'. Now Reseting may be weird to you at first, you think why the hell would i reset i just did those floors why do i have to do them again, well sadly dung is all about doing things again, (note: every floor changes event ** you did that floor b4, it wont be the same) but once you reset you get "Prevoius Floors" This counts as Prestige. After you have reset you can now start from floor one again and start completing all the floors again (tho you can do in any order you want i suggest you start on floor 1).

WARNING - If you have not completed every floor you can DO NOT RESET, reseting at this time only messes up your prestige which is VERY important. People always thing they can reset at any time, you are wrong do not reset until ever floor you can do is completed. Remember this.

Prestige - Your probably wonder wtf this is, well its pretty simple, the idea of prestige is that its a xp multiplier, having a high prestige which you will see in my picture under this (52 previous floors, is my prestige). The more floors you complete b4 you reset is your prestige, so once you reset you get the prevoius floors, after you complete a dung and you read wat its saying it gives you a "Prestige" Bonus which then increases your xp and how many dung tokens you get. Remember to never reset unless you have completed every floor.

Tiers -

Every weapon, food, log, thing has a Tier, which basicly a Tier is how good it is, the bigger number being the better one. 1 being the lowest and 11 being the highest, now every skill has a guide on Dung, so if you need help with finding out what item you have or if you can make this or do that, just click on a skill like Strenght and then click "Dungeoneering" which it will then tell you the name of the item and the tier lvl. See the picture for a example:

110915162947.png

Weapon Bind:

Now you got that crappy weapon you started with, your wondering how the hell do i get a better weapon, well its really simple, save some of the cash you get from killing monsters in the dung and go back to the Smuggler and Buy the best ore u can make into bars which then u make into a weapon. YOU can make your own weapons in the dung, because there is always a furnace and anvil right where you start.

Binding More Weapons -

Lvl 1-49 Bind only 1 weapon

Lvl 50 - 99 Bind only 2 Weapons

Lvl 100 - 119 - Bind only 3 weapons

Lvl 120 - Bind 4 weapons

Three methods to get better weapons:

1. Ok so you know the basics, you understand all that i just said in the guide already, your looking for things that will help you get faster xp a hour, kill faster, etc etc, ill teach you some methods onh ow to get xp and show you some things you may not have known about dung.

2. So thats one way to get a better dung weapon but there are others, you always get a drop from the boss (higher the floor, higher the boss which means better chance of a good weapon dropped). The boss's drop a wide range of weapons from the worst weapons to the best, so just keep your eye on the drops and see if its a good weapon or not.

3. Have a friend come with you into your dung and have him make you a weapon if his smithing lvl is higher than yours. Some people do this if they have friends with very high smithing to get them the best weapons, also if you like ranging in a dung have some1 with a high fletching, high rcing for some1 to make you some good runes etc etc.

Dying/Bonus Rooms:

Dying - All i can tell you is this, there are lots of boss's and monsters that can easily kill you, watch your hp, use ur prayer (there will be alters in the dungs sometimes lol) and make sure you pick up all coins so u can then buy food b4 a boss or when you need ot to cook for your self to then make sure you dont die. ALWAYS pick up food, you need the food to keep alive.

Deaths - Now you may die from time to time, its not the end of the world, but a deaht does cause a -5% on your xp at the end of the dung. Some people if they die just leave hte dung, i never did that because i thought hell i just did this much of a dung no point turning around, but its up to you. Just try not to die more than 5 times in a dung, if you do i highly suggest you start over.

Bonus Rooms - Some dungs you may find the boss right away, and you havnet opened every door, now you dont have to open every door and you wont always be able ot open all the doors, so just remember if you dont want to opent he bonus room doors you do not have to. The bonus rooms give you extra Xp at the end of hte dung, so i always suggest do them all, or do as many as you can.

Advanced Help for Dung:

Your Ring - Some of you may not know it but your ring can be changed to help you high higher, give you more defense, hit more often etc etc, and heres how...

Right click on your ring inside the dung, click Customize, then click the type of combat you would like to upgrade, now my ring is set to Melee, Berzerker, because this option makes it so you hit higher with melee. Helps you get through dungs faster.

Dunging with a Group -

Now dunging with a group is a great way to complete this skill, because this skill is a tough skill to do on your own, a great way to push through this skill is to have some good friends to dung iwth, now i suggest you have either all pures or only some mains, because if you are a pure and are doing a dung with all mains all of the monsters in the dung are going to be higher lvl, and its going to be tough on you.

Having more people in a dung gives you more xp, its like a lil xp bonus, so having 5 people doing a large or med with you will help you get ur dung lvls faster. doing a 5 man 6 complexity Larger floor in the 40s will end up giving you like 100k xp depending on if you get all the bonus rooms and dont die.

Tips/Hints - Killing the dyno's (the big ass things that drop bones and a hide, they dont att you unless you att them) Does not give you -Xp.

Also killing every monster in every room doenst give you extra xp, you only need to kill the monsters that are guarding Guardian Doors.

- Pictures of Customizing Your Ring -

110915152705.png
110915152709.png
110915152717.png

-------

Methods For Doing the Skill Dungeoneering:

Method 1 (my Method) - This method is very simple, and probably the fastest in my opinon, and i highly recommend you use this. To start out dung is very slow, takes a while so this method will help you push through the dungs. Now to start you have 1 floor, after that you lvl up and unlock more. floors 1-15 are pretty much the floors you NEVER want to do on medium.

So the method. once you get past floor 15~ by doing all smalls you do your max floor you can do which if u just completed 15 and you unlocked 16 is 16, now. On floor 16 instead of doing this floor on 'Small' do it on 'Medium'. Med floors are larger of course, but if you complete this floor you will get more xp, this xp bonus is good but not worth any of the low floors.

So this method basicly works like this...

1-15 do on small floor 16 i do on med, 16 is my last floor i Reset and now i start from floor 1 again, now i do 1-15 on small then 16 med and now i got 17 unlocked so i do 17 on med, so on and so on.

Now once you get into the floors 25s, you change that to the new floors you do on meds. So floors 1-24 you do on small, and u do 25 on med, and so on and so on u just keep bumping up the med floors, because doing ALL med floors takes forever and you'll notice the lower floors give almost no xp once you start unlocked the higher floors.

Method 2 - Do all small's, never change the size of the floors, this can be usefull and fast to get you some great amount of presitige. Doing all smalls may be faster xp than doing my first method, its up to you to find out wat you feel is better. Doing all smalls may be a better way to go for you, its less time in the dung, smalls take little to no time and are very easy.

Method 3 - All Meds, this method i do not suggest but i know people do this, yes meds are good xp, but they are very slow, you have to think about the xp per hour, your getting less xp a hour if your taking so much time to do a med floor. So i highly suggest you do smalls then do some meds.

Method 4 - Group Dunging, now group dunging is great, having more people in a dung gives you more xp, but for this method i highly suggest the Method 1 option with the group dung, this will give you guys the max amount of xp. a Med or Large on a low floor makes no sense so make sure your only doing meds or larges on higher floors, such as the 25s-50s depending on your lvl.

Rewards:

Now the rewards, almost always this is the reason people are working on dung, and you have a great reason to.

Now your first Chaotic you will get it at about Dung lvl 80 (thats if you havent spent any dung tokens thus far). A chaotic is 200k Tokens, now thats about 2m xp to get 200k tokens. so every 2m xp in dung you get a chaotic.

110915152454.png

110915152508.png

-------

There is a wide range of things you can get from dung, and not only are there weapons, there are prayers, skill scrolls, and things to even help skillers out. So i suggest before you start dunging you take a look at the rewards, find something you really want and start working for it, have a goal in mind because dung is no easy skill to do, its a very boring skill once you get into the higher lvls. Highly suggest you listen to music while doing this skill, or talk with friends lol.

If you need any help please pm me either on this site, leave a comment, or pm me in IRC. my nick is almost always [WAR]Xpnkrockemox and im always in #War-rs.

Thanks for reading, hope it helped you :)
"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

really impressive guide

get on his level content developers

THANK You :)

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Very impressive man, I'm sure this will help a lot of people out ;)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Nice guide that actually helped me out a lot! Had no idea about the rewards section, binding weapons, and the choices of melee, range, or mage for better hits! THANKS

No problem :)

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Humpbump.

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS