Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[NME]Wilderness

OIdwildy

→ ↨2ykyzx3.png↨ ←

IRC: #NME
Website/Forums www.nme-rs.com
Updated Memberlist: Enemy Memberlist

╔ ← ↔ → ╗
♪ Videos ♪
╚ ← ↔ → ╝

F2P Wilderness Prep
Rules;
-Overs On
-Dung On
-Corrupt On
-Returns On
-3 Rounds.

A few days ago, Team Blue asked us if they could enter the wilderness this Friday. They wanted to have a trip or something, and knowing #NME are the Gods of Wildy, our permission was asked. Ben was on his periods and Prateek being a butthurt E-Gangstah, we failed to grant them Passage.
Even at 11pm GMT, when all you underaged kids should be asleep, a Nifty 40 NME members were ready to defend our Hollowed Trees. Gathering at Sprum hill (where else) Turbulence set up their mighty DD spot. Dropping down to 30, our 'l2train' 60 unit (Led by the mighty JessRawr) got bullied by the real members.
Lilguys.

110917001417.png

Ready to bring the fight, to regain lost honor and to Charge battlefields my elders called Their home, My body weakened. This damned ******* diarrhea I got yesterday was sapping away my strength. I had just opened a can of tuna (which, to my surprise, included Vegetables. Little green peas and the most delicious Onion rings. Omfg I love Onions so much, I mean seriously Onions omfg) and was bossing it in two bites, but I'm pretty sure I did something wrong, because the mighty OIdwildy fell to the floor. Taken over by Diarrhea (not that ***** liquid **** kids these days complain about, I mean, the kind of **** that no paper can stop. The kind of Diarrhea people used to die from) Brown fountains of Meals long gone were finding their way towards the ceiling. Bending on all fives (***** joke), I stumbled into my kitchen, still dripping from my behind, and found this towel. Not just any towel. The softest, smoothest towel you've EVER seen. Dripping it into some hot water, it was used for the most noble of tasks; to cleanse my buttcheeks of this foul smell.
Who here can say they've ever felt the warm touch of a towel?
This Towel, so gracious to lend me it's love, it changed me. I could dream again.
It taught me to love.

Still in the kitchen, suddenly I heard Prat yell the Teamspeak Charge. - Suddenly remembering we were supposed to fight Turbulence, I pulled up my pants (with this Towel still between said buttcheeks) and ran towards my laptop.
Failing to see the epic charge, I found myself wrapped around Turbulence, much like that towel that was cleaning my Brown ass-jelly.
Shooting with my bow whilst making pewpew sounds, and slashing my saber, pretending to be Obi One in that Darth Maul fight (you know, the faggy fight where he got owned with Qui Gon but then suddenly that guy got Mauled? And then suddenly he was like zomrg rage mode and got kicked in a gaping hole and then jumped behind that red spikey head dude, you know, the kid with epic reflexes, who was bossing 2 jedi knights at once and this jump Stunned Maul so Obi one had like 3 or 4 seconds to be like "LULZ U GOT HALFED?")

But I digress.

NME starting: 30
TB starting: 29

110917001759.png

110917001909.png

110917001955.png

110917002023.png

110917002036.png

110917002118.png

110917002136.png

Knowing our Return unit was on it's way, a rush to Eastern hill was called. Sniping anyone who followed, getting out of their scimitar range, our opponents dropped like flies.
Fighting many battles and surviving many blows, yours sincerely found himself dropped on the floor, with food and prayer still uneaten. Fearing defeat, my dungeoneering Return got this kid back in the action. If only my Clanmates would have had the decency of keeping some blue capes alive for lootations.
Losing yet another Monk Robe set, it was, in the end, OIdwildy that suffered the real defeat.

NME: 1
TB: 0

110917002205.png

110917002240.png

110917002255.png

110917002328.png

110917002403.png

Up for round 2 and 3, a regroup at dummies was found. Our Sit unit ready for more action, Team Blue felt like they'd seen enough Ownage for one day; Return sets were low, and they would be needed on Saturday. Alas, backing out with only 1 victory for #NME, we understood their decision, and decided to accept payment on Saturday. Thanks for the fight.
bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone got the 'mauled' joke yet?