Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Intense Redemption vs. Mayhem Makers P2p Prep

Iraqi Mage

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice job beating Havoc guys, wish I could've been there.

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

Don't know whether this will be recorded. Don't know if MM really did best of 7 or if they gave you practice/fun rounds. Will decide once I see clarification or no dispute from MM members.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

Don't know whether this will be recorded. Don't know if MM really did best of 7 or if they gave you practice/fun rounds. Will decide once I see clarification or no dispute from MM members.

MM Beat IR 2-1, IR came out spamming bo5 because they wanted 'practice'

MM accepted saying wth its just CLW. IR won the next 2. MM asked for more rounds, IR won 1 more round, MM left.

Technically IR "won" 4-2.

MM won the scheduled 3 round prep winning 2 rounds out of 3.

qlmSOQW.png

MM Beat IR 2-1, IR came out spamming bo5 because they wanted 'practice'

MM accepted saying wth its just CLW. IR won the next 2. MM asked for more rounds, IR won 1 more round, MM left.

Technically IR "won" 4-2.

MM won the scheduled 3 round prep winning 2 rounds out of 3.

They asked us for more rounds. It wasn't for practice lol...

qK9nr.png

574801_468094453201629_848827722_n.jpg

everyone on purewarfare knows havoc is better then you matched p2p ofc, why not prove them wrong instead of dodge havoc

We already destroyed them outnumbered by 3 with 30 def all on in Clanwars, along with the all the Gwas's we give them on Sunday. We don't need to prove anything ;)

qK9nr.png

574801_468094453201629_848827722_n.jpg

everyone on purewarfare knows havoc is better then you matched p2p ofc, why not prove them wrong instead of dodge havoc

We already destroyed them outnumbered by 3 with 30 def all on in Clanwars, along with the all the Gwas's we give them on Sunday. We don't need to prove anything ;)

The fact that you can't clear us 50v30 and have to argue that you 'won' the fights :wub: you guys make me blush lol stop stroking our ego's or we'll try to 30v50 someone actually good like FOE or TLP xD

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

everyone on purewarfare knows havoc is better then you matched p2p ofc, why not prove them wrong instead of dodging* and making yourself look like just got pk3d

Doesn't matter what they, or anyone else thinks for that matter.

All our members enjoy raping them weekly.

They got a lucky win in CLW, then act like we never beat them out opt only losing 3 people before ;p

But it's all good. Our members know what happened, and they don't even know why they won :P

qlmSOQW.png

The fact that you can't clear us 50v30 and have to argue that you 'won' the fights :wub: you guys make me blush lol stop stroking our ego's or we'll try to 30v50 someone actually good like FOE or TLP xD

The rate that you rinse your clan's return sets to accomplish nothing isn't really something to brag about.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

everyone on purewarfare knows havoc is better then you matched p2p ofc, why not prove them wrong instead of dodging* and making yourself look like just got pk3d
we beat havoc outopted by 3 people p2p clw last week :\? and i see you still haven't taken zo's advice and roped yourself yet; quite frankly am disappoint :[

@ iraqi, :rolleyes: ok

@willy i didint see his post about that but im guessing it was from uh the pcl topic ?

tlpsig2.png
#Tlp - Tlp-rs.org

Keep on topic, give your good jobs and get off the topic.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS