Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP turns 6: And celebrates by smashing everything

Solo

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

remember eop, its only this weekend.

*whispers*

you should accept their declaration and prove what you're sprouting

;D

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

I was expecting more :( 2 clans closed into them and birthday..

2 clans? someone closed into us without me even knowing about it i guess.

And what more could we have done? We smashed MM into the ground twice and made you end, sounds pretty good to me :whistling:

30 control joining you out of like 40 control members, yeh definitely isnt closing into you

And MM put up a good fight despite being down 10 people, we can admit defeat though.

And what more could we have done? We smashed MM into the ground twice and made you end, sounds pretty good to me :whistling:

30 control joining you out of like 40 control members, yeh definitely isnt closing into you

And MM put up a good fight despite being down 10 people, we can admit defeat though.

Control = 2 clans????

Proud civilian of Cake Town

thunderbannerbh1.jpg

Control = 2 clans????

>65 ending when we pushed west of foe trees. 75 ending by the time we finished pushing you all the way from north of corp to ne steps yep you put up a good fight

Brb calling FOE.

You guys outnumbered us by 5 people.

Birthday sign-ups

Control apps were with you guys

Was only this weekend

Mains were there

.... The list goes on and on, why make up excuses when we know exactly what went down, yes we may have had +5 on you, yes it was our b-day, yes we had control applicants, yes there was probably mains there because it's the damn wildy and unfortunately it will always be like that, we got picked off by mains, sniped by Nippon's team, and hit by MM and still managed to win, and NO it was not just THIS weekend....stop being so negative about things, and just say good fight and move on, and hope for a better weekend next weekend, instead of arguing about dumb ****, jeez. :)

Good luck to everybody today. :)

thekingu.png

Grats on the win and happy birthday.

just a quick tip: i know winning means a lot for you in runescape but stop creating propaganda by saying MM had 2 weeks sign ups and some other crap to make it seems like you guys are extra ordinary

mm had 4-5 days sign ups and it was to counter your sign ups and have intense fights instead of 1 clan out numbering another by 30-40 and both have a bad weekend trip ^_^