Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

I think its time.

Su lc l De

110929171540.png

Recruit me, stats are no problem I'm not planning on applying anywhere for a month or so, I can get any clans recruiments. Buying ovls on this aswell. Going to max it at 50 attack I think.

What I'm looking for:

A great community,

A good clan to end rs with,

Honour is not a problem with me,

P2p Mini's. Lots.

Leaders who aren't dumbasses.

What I don't want.

A clan that is immature (yes, even here on purewarfare)

A strictly f2p clan. I enjoy p2p.

A masser clan.

A little about my clan history:

I started off in CPR, and ended in CPR. I was an original member there, and thats where my official clan history begun, I had pure pk'd with friends back in the old wilderness, more of a masser clan but only with friends. After CPR Closed, I joined We Are Royalty. I was promoted up to Warlord, then left due to some disagreements and rejoined CPR. I was promoted to High Council in CPR, then stepped down after we were back on our feet due to real life problems. CPR Closed and I've been clanless ever since. I was also an Elite in Team Outbreak. I'm looking for a clan where I can be a member, I don't want the pressure or responsibility of being a rank.

I have a few clans in mind, I am just posting this to keep an open mind and try to find the clan I find worthy of joining.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like you'd be a great quality member for TH. I'm sure you've read my other posts as to why people should join TH.

We have a great community with active members. Like I've said many times before, most of are pretty old and only reason why we play is for The hatred.

We have fun every weekend, we just dont post on here. We post our stuff on our forums.

We dont really like the drama that Pure Warfare has (not blaming the community but the people in them) so we try to keep our selfs out.

As far as leadership, I think we got a pretty good team. Old founders/leader of The Hatred, as well as 2 other great experienced members (Mafia and Price)

We mostly do F2P, but we are working on our P2P game getting P2P minis ALMOST every day. So it would be awesome if you come in and help us on that (if you want of course)

I dont know what else to tell you besides, I think The Hatred will be an amazing home for you. All of our members love The Hatred and we all take great pride on our clan.

We have something unique and special that most clans nowadays dont have.

Give us a shot, apply for clan friend, hang our IRC/Forums and see for yourself.

~Sirswat

Founder & Leader of Evolution Pures
Former Senior Member of Epidemic| Former Leader of The Hatred| Former Member of NME

Looks like you'd be a great quality member for TH. I'm sure you've read my other posts as to why people should join TH.

We have a great community with active members. Like I've said many times before, most of are pretty old and only reason why we play is for The hatred.

We have fun every weekend, we just dont post on here. We post our stuff on our forums.

We dont really like the drama that Pure Warfare has (not blaming the community but the people in them) so we try to keep our selfs out.

As far as leadership, I think we got a pretty good team. Old founders/leader of The Hatred, as well as 2 other great experienced members (Mafia and Price)

We mostly do F2P, but we are working on our P2P game getting P2P minis ALMOST every day. So it would be awesome if you come in and help us on that (if you want of course)

I dont know what else to tell you besides, I think The Hatred will be an amazing home for you. All of our members love The Hatred and we all take great pride on our clan.

We have something unique and special that most clans nowadays dont have.

Give us a shot, apply for clan friend, hang our IRC/Forums and see for yourself.

~Sirswat

Will do, you're one of the clans I'm considering joining. Seem like a clan that doesn't get caught up in too many flame fights/etc. Which is what I want. I have to deal with it here, I don't want to deal with it in the clan.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

Yeah we dont take this game too seriously like most clans do. Like I said, we play it for fun, and thats that. No point of flaming other clans over this game haha.

Founder & Leader of Evolution Pures
Former Senior Member of Epidemic| Former Leader of The Hatred| Former Member of NME

TH for sure, great group of people trev.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Suicide, would love to have you in The Hatred. I'm an older player myself and decided to return and give The Hatred a chance, I'm glad I did. I love interacting with the guys. They can give me a lift on a bad day during a break and vice versa.

The staff is one of my favorites that I've been lead by. They're very diverse and all do different things in life.

The community is one of the older communities I've been a part of. There's so much knowledge and experiences to share, it's great to be a part of it.

Our P2P is lacking, I know it's one of our goals to improve on. Maybe we'll be there by the time you decide to join. If not we could always use your P2P knowledge and presence to help us advance in the P2P playing field.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, hope to see you around.

Looks like TH is for you

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

The Hatred has the best community I've been in and will be the clan i end rs with. We are doing a lot more p2p now days and I know you could contribute even more to our p2p game. Check out forums/irc to see if we are what your looking for. Have fun training that account, lookin good :D.

#TLP, plenty of p2p action as well as going pretty well in F2p atm. I know you're a great warrer and i reckon you'd fit in nicely.

www.tlp-rs.org <333 you xoxoxoxoxox

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Try out Fi they can use People like you , to pull them the right way , make it a last adventure and goal on ur rs career ^_^

Proud to have been the co-leader of Devastation

Proud To have been The high council of Fatality

Proud Legend of Fatality

Retired as off 23-4-2011

tpe1.png

tpe2.pngtpe3.pngtpe4.png

110929171540.png

Recruit me, stats are no problem I'm not planning on applying anywhere for a month or so, I can get any clans recruiments. Buying ovls on this aswell. Going to max it at 50 attack I think.

What I'm looking for:

A great community,

A good clan to end rs with,

Honour is not a problem with me,

P2p Mini's. Lots.

Leaders who aren't dumbasses.

What I don't want.

A clan that is immature (yes, even here on purewarfare)

A strictly f2p clan. I enjoy p2p.

A masser clan.

A little about my clan history:

I started off in CPR, and ended in CPR. I was an original member there, and thats where my official clan history begun, I had pure pk'd with friends back in the old wilderness, more of a masser clan but only with friends. After CPR Closed, I joined We Are Royalty. I was promoted up to Warlord, then left due to some disagreements and rejoined CPR. I was promoted to High Council in CPR, then stepped down after we were back on our feet due to real life problems. CPR Closed and I've been clanless ever since. I was also an Elite in Team Outbreak. I'm looking for a clan where I can be a member, I don't want the pressure or responsibility of being a rank.

I have a few clans in mind, I am just posting this to keep an open mind and try to find the clan I find worthy of joining.

Come check out Korruption, we could use you and we would make an exception for you when you get close to the requirements to maybe join a bit early.

Current member of Venom
Ex-Leader of Korruption
Ex-We Are Royalty member
Ex-Kaos Pures Highcouncil/Warlord
Ex-Divine Pures leader
Ex-Frozty Pures member