Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe P2P PkRI with IR ~ Long Return Fight

Failed Again

foe_banner.png

Hello lads, so Foe sets out for this Midweek with 20-25 people and I receive a pm from Junior (Ir) asking for a 30 min prep. Us being out and all suggested that we just have a pkri in wild cuz it seemed we had similar amount of people on. We let IR mass for ~30 min until I was told they had about 36 in CC. We had 29-1-1 with us but set out anyways, knowing it was enough to work with.

295a901.png

so my m8 just asked me if the fight was intense and im like "IT WAS INTENSE REDEMPTION LOL"

Anwyays - We planned a fight in a non+1 world (137) @ dwarves. They set up to defend and we came from south after logging in at bh. Both sides started out strong, with 30+ people and the fight got pushed all the way to GDZ where it carried on for the better part of a hour. Mains started showing up (not blaming any1) and killing us, so we had 1 or 2 people on their mains camping the other mains, so they would deal less damage, because not only Foe were being hit, but Ir aswell and it was taking its toll.

foe_header.png

kdrc.png

Video by Pete (9th) -

Pictures -

111010230221.png

111010160335.png

111010154822.png

11r3asp.png

111010154944.png

111010155923.png

rk0t8y.jpg

111010173409.png

111010172804.png

killbb.png

some of the ****** mains that were sniping us -

111010161633.png

2v8smtx.jpg

screenshot142f.png

screenshot143o.png

Ir ended up out-returning/clearing us and winning the fight as you can see from the picture below =[.

screenshot150t.png

foe_header.png

Na just jokin, the fight lasted for best part of the hour, until I was pmed by IR officials telling me they stopped returning and such.

Respect to IR for the fight, and for calling off returning at the end when you knew it was lost, rather than returning in complete 1 item like those scum SKO do.

Ending Picture (75 Opts-25 people)
111010162915.png

111010162951.png

111010163007.png

foe_header.png

Thanks for the awesome fight, and I look forward to the upcoming prep(s) we have with you guys, GL!

Marked_PK.png

New_Banner.png

kylebestmage.pngkylebestpker.png
kyleluckiestloot.pngkylefavouriteleader.png
kylebestpkvideospring.pngFFmml.pngZ0Qna.png

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Venom just started something you can't finish.. Its all I have to say..

Was unfair due to the fact all your members on mains were killing IR ,and some venom morons sniping us

Apart from that it was fun hopefully we get to do more in the future

jlVG2.png

tLVAN.png

Numbers cant describe the amount of mains i encountered today. They rushed in with you which was dissapointing.

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

Nice job foe, looked like fun

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

7 person disadvantage at the start but 3 times the kills? And you attacked with lower opts? For some reason this seems to be a load of BS. There is no way this was fought fairly. Just speculation though.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

7 person disadvantage at the start but 3 times the kills? And you attacked with lower opts? For some reason this seems to be a load of BS. There is no way this was fought fairly. Just speculation though.

Quality my son, quality.

kylebestmage.pngkylebestpker.png
kyleluckiestloot.pngkylefavouriteleader.png
kylebestpkvideospring.pngFFmml.pngZ0Qna.png

Man i swear to god i have never seen so many mains with a damn clan. I was so dissapointed in foe forreal.

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

Nice work Foe ;)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it