Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP's 11.11.11 Friday

Milky

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

about the main clan thing, well for the past month of so the clan "ls" has been hitting us and sniping us (eop) specifically, **** all the propoganda, idk whats going on, i just know we caught mm off guard today so they couldn't use ls to save them this time

but i also dunno about the "off red" thing bc they've been on us for the past month like i said, i think its just eop adapting if anything, mm involved the mains in the first place.

seems like you had fun, i wish you guys came to give us a challenge at pcl though

If you pull 52 people to a friday you should come pking with the big dogs, not playing around in clan wars with lilguys like TLP.

OT: was fun

@Ex-Council of the Eruption of Pures.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right

Vxf6N.png

eopanonymous.png

about the main clan thing, well for the past month of so the clan "ls" has been hitting us and sniping us (eop) specifically, **** all the propoganda, idk whats going on, i just know we caught mm off guard today so they couldn't use ls to save them this time

but i also dunno about the "off red" thing bc they've been on us for the past month like i said, i think its just eop adapting if anything, mm involved the mains in the first place.

dont even know what to say to you trying to say we used LS. LS is always with you guys. smh

Sig4.png

Sig5.png

seems like you had fun, i wish you guys came to give us a challenge at pcl though

If you pull 52 people to a friday you should come pking with the big dogs, not playing around in clan wars with lilguys like TLP.

OT: was fun

This.

You forgot to mention ls life is also a rank in eop :/

1fwjadw.png

12zg377.png

Pls stay off red guys =[ or we wont be able to hit pure wars anymore :''(

He's not on the members list and I don't know what your talking about.

Btw Thanks for the Fight tommorow, hopefully tommorow will be longer perhaps? ;)

:wallbash: