Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Solo king... I choose you

walli

the default waiting time for a declaration under pcr rules is 2 weeks.

just saying.

i dont mind if eop dont, every1 is scared of something its what makes us human after all.

top banter milky lad ;0

#TEAM-WALLI

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im sure tr and havoc would have no problem putting our war on hold to see eop and foe full out =] there you go, no more excuses

TR would mind.

the actual ranks of tr i meant.. sorry for the confusion

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

im sure tr and havoc would have no problem putting our war on hold to see eop and foe full out =] there you go, no more excuses

Or how about eop just declares on TLP. AGAIN

:P

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

you make it sound like eop has declared a ton of times on tlp, where uve done it once after you found out we dropped out.. ill just go ahead and forget about the times we declared on you in p2p in the past and you declined :whistling:

anyway this is about foe vs eop so.. gl eop

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

you make it sound like eop has declared a ton of times on tlp, where uve done it once after you found out we dropped out.. ill just go ahead and forget about the times we declared on you in p2p in the past and you declined :whistling:

anyway this is about foe vs eop so.. gl eop

we boys...?

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

Check yo self before you wreck yo self.

Come on Milky past year now you been posting full out topics on pw trying to declare on clans you know you will out pull. How about you grow some balls, and fight a clan where you know it's not 100% win.

LOL! Who still plays this game

I am going to go out on a limb and say this full out is going to be accepted.

If it is, I'm betting Suicide's life on EOP (Notice what I did there???)

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

the default waiting time for a declaration under pcr rules is 2 weeks.

just saying.

i dont mind if eop dont, every1 is scared of something its what makes us human after all.

top banter milky lad ;0

Enjoying uni lad?

its class as per usual, more work to do though in this third year.

#TEAM-WALLI

Also, there seems to be confusion or stupidity.

foe is the better clan, there is no argument or dispute in that matter on paper and in all theoretical terms we are #1, superior.. whatever other words you wanna grab from a thesaurus.

I am simply making a topic to rise awareness of this matter by means of the PCR ranking list, the paper base of our superiority.

Nothing more than a mere enquiry as to whether EOP agree with my logic or whether they want to test it.

Therefor there is nothing to accept, the acceptance will come from the current leaders of foe and i hope they would accept if eop think they have the moves like jagger.

wiggle wiggle wiggle uh

#TEAM-WALLI

foe is the better clan, there is no argument or dispute in that matter on paper and in all theoretical terms we are #1, superior.. whatever other words you wanna grab from a thesaurus.

I am simply making a topic to rise awareness of this matter by means of the PCR ranking list, the paper base of our superiority.

Nothing more than a mere enquiry as to whether EOP agree with my logic or whether they want to test it.

Therefor there is nothing to accept, the acceptance will come from the current leaders of foe and i hope they would accept if eop think they have the moves like jagger.

wiggle wiggle wiggle uh

UHHH Dayuuum, this is one of those theoretical situations when people say "He stuck his middle finger to the world"

WALLI GOT BALLZ

+5 Respect For Foe

I'll be the one smirking at your funeral. [Z]Breed.

tumblr_m8b6wbi7fv1r3xuvro1_250.gif

I am simply making a post to rise awareness of this matter by means of the PCR ranking list, the paper base of our superiority.

wiggle wiggle wiggle uh