Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith Vs Final Ownage Elite

-Zack

GcdK9.png

Today we had a very tough fight we have been striving for the past 2 months to become a very top matched clan we decided that a F2P prep vs FOE was needed this week after beating them a couple months ago with a low pull we decided to test our members again so we massed up and set out with a pull of 35 bald woodcutting Zenith members and we managed to pull of the win vs FOE 2-1

eiqe84.png

3Yj12.png

:Rules:

1 Def Cap
Dung + Corrupt ON
Rest Off
Matched

3Yj12.png

:Video:

^ tommy

^Slow burnz

3Yj12.png

Round 1

Z Starting:30
Z Ending:0

FOE Starting:30
FOE: Ending:20

Round 2

Z Starting:31
Z Ending:18

FOE Starting:31
FOE Ending:0

Round 3

Z Starting:35
Z Ending:20

FOE Starting:35
FOE Ending:0

3Yj12.png

PictureZ

111201171333.png

111201230218.png
111201230203.png
111201230206.png
111201171107.png
111201171357.png
j6uWB.png
bM4q2.png
2BTRn.png
G4a4F.png
slg0D.png
WCCH5.png
BcxCv.png
IiYN7.png
IQk7I.png
HaTX6.png
f29to.png
ERaF1.png
ayo0D.png
FwD9c.png
8q2J6.png

OTS3c.png

RjD0i.png

mmlog2.png

I would completly be in love with Zenith right now because of how well you guys are doing if it wasnt for the constant flaming i see you guys doing now. Even showing up to another clans prep to flame. Putting your good work to waste.

Nice job on the prep though Zenith. I am impressed.

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

I would completly be in love with Zenith right now because of how well you guys are doing if it wasnt for the constant flaming i see you guys doing now. Even showing up to another clans prep to flame. Putting your good work to waste.

only a few members flame we try to keep it down and i understand your love for zenith because i am also in love with them

only a few members flame we try to keep it down and i understand your love for zenith because i am also in love with them

Half the clan flames. The leaders flame so do the members. Leaders+Members massed up yesterday to go flame at a prep.

Idk what pure clanning has come to. Sure clans can have their rivalrys and go back and forth for a bit but now it's annoying.

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

Half the clan flames. The leaders flame so do the members. Leaders+Members massed up yesterday to go flame at a prep.

Idk what pure clanning has come to. Sure clans can have their rivalrys and go back and forth for a bit but now it's annoying.

That is why the only clan you should join is TH Cronic.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

It has been this way for some time now.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

we massed up and got botter outfits and had some fun. We had some great laughs, and if anyone was offended by a few little jokes then they should kill themselves

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

does it matter anymore ;P

You arent ready.'
OVpOt.png

WE OWN

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png