Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

When will it all be over ?

blue

Im positive i have seen this topic before but it was like a year ago so i wanted to ask it to you guys again.

How many years does the Pure Community have left as a whole?

I don't see pure clanning staying around in like 40 years or some **** last time this topic was up people said 2-3 years mostly.

Only major thing i can see closing the Pure community that we have built for about the past 8 years or so is the lack of players/ our defence levels get to high we start prepping Zerk/main clans matched.

Discuss.

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will die when either runescape servers close as Jagex no longer see the game as viable if it stops making them money.

Or if they make an update in which you are forced to get defence exp.

Otherwise the pure community will continue to exist in some shape or form till the end.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

The Pure Community will die out when Runescape dies out and i'm guessing

most clans will turn into a Community clan that plays all games which is fine.

Click for the cookies
IKJ0k.gif

The runescape community seems to be slowly dropping faster and faster, i have noticed alot of people arent even playing the game for fun anymore, just for trips and events.

I personally feel the game is useless now and that is something that will ruin the pure community. I have a feel one day all clans will have a bunch of quiting topics and we eventually just call it good.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

The runescape community seems to be slowly dropping faster and faster, i have noticed alot of people arent even playing the game for fun anymore, just for trips and events.

I personally feel the game is useless now and that is something that will ruin the pure community. I have a feel one day all clans will have a bunch of quiting topics and we eventually just call it good.

I disagree, I don't think every 1,000 of us will agree to simply quit. Clans will always thrive as long as there is PVP.

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

In my eyes it's almost over seeing there are only like 2 real pure clans left. This community will go on till either all 'pure' clans close or runescap stops.

And like people said. 'Pure' clan communities will stay there till the end. They will maybe even stay together as a community. Like playing a different game together.

heartline8.gif

it died when turmoil handcannon and bots blew up

Proud Ex @Leader / Ex @Warlord Of Exiled Force
Stepped Down After 8 Months Of ******* **** Up
Retired From Pure Clanning `2006-2012
1zgu61v.png
30ttamw.png
gVIwv.png
Sadly Came Back To RS