Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Meaning of real "pure clanning"

Zee

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're in Eop. If you want to see change, make the change to your own clan before you ask others to follow. Think we like being the only pure clan who upholds the values of older times as MM? It's up to clan leaders and community leaders to make the change. Problem is, clan leaders now don't want to take the effort to make the change and the community leaders of such sites like this one don't want to do their part because it would mean getting on people's bad side.

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^

You're in Eop. If you want to see change, make the change to your own clan before you ask others to follow. Think we like being the only pure clan who upholds the values of older times as MM? It's up to clan leaders and community leaders to make the change. Problem is, clan leaders now don't want to take the effort to make the change and the community leaders of such sites like this one don't want to do their part because it would mean getting on people's bad side.

It is not the Purewarfare staff's place to tell clans what to do. It is the community itself. Blame us all you want. We just monitor the community. We do not take sides. We do not try to influence anything, it is not our place to do so. Alot of the staff doesn't even play runescape anymore.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

Don't know how much you know about natural progression but as the game grows older the community's participants (us) and understanding of the game grows. I started when I was 10/11 I'm now 17 my understanding of the game has grown thus diminishing my appreciation of achieving an 80 stat. I've had two maxed pures and two maxed mains there's no way I'll ever be able to revert back to 'hey look 80 strength ommmmmmmmmfg!@!'. Plus, you may disagree but community's evolve too, with age, updates and influences (clans etc). Getting stuck on a nostalgia-high isn't something you should do often simply appreciate and participate in what we have now because the old times are (CLICHÉ INBOUND) done and dusted.

At today's PCL I realized how low our pure community got.

Well that's where you went wrong. You went to PCL. You're part of the problem.

+10^10

#mayhem-makers

If you think about it...

Even without bots, there would still be quite a few maxed 1 def accounts because runescape is like 10 years old now, back when rs was fun rs was only 5 years old.

and if you consider the people that worked hard to train their accs legitly to what they are today do you really think they'll quit their MAXED pure acc they've spent years on to train or start a new acc?

#Zenith
Pw Topic | Forums | Youtube | Memberlist
zenithpeak.png
What Are You Waiting For?
Come Climb the mountain with us @ http://Zenith-Rs.com
EQUSi.png

30 defence isn't going away, the community isn't going to get better, and people aren't going to play for fun.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

I like ur idea, and i really see what ur saying honestly, i remember watching lvl 75 pures in edge, hit those 25-25 dds specs and it amazed me, i never thought i could do that, now i can hit 40-40. Its crazy how the game has changed, and how easy it really has become. Even without bots, the game is fairly easy to train as long as u have money.

But the time it takes to make a account is far to long for most of the community.

A thread a while back was posted to see wat the avg age of the pure community is and most of it was 16+. Meaning alot of us are going to be moving on with our lives, quiting scape, and going on with things. Maybe not totaly quit but playing less and less.

I do like your idea tho, and i feel runescape really has changed.

As well there are some clans out there that are based souly around having fun, some that dont allow flame, win or lose keep trucking along. These clans bring back the old times of scape. :thumbsup:

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Honestly, this is your clan thats the issue not the community.

The community isn't in the best shape, but it isn't as near-death as your making out.

My clan, Enemy, has taken the necessary steps into being a perfect clan for our members ; 1-10 defence cap despite having an 83 combat average (along with 93 strength and range average, higher than the clans we compete with which negates the "LMFAO LOW LVLED CLAN LOW DEFENCE IS EZ" argument) This defenc cap caters for our old school and experienced member base who want that nostalgic feel. Almost daily PK trips in the wilderness as opposed to PCL or other related rubbish, just like we remember from back in the days where we really enjoyed rs. And lo and behold, we actually have an EPIC time in the wilderness. We have made the game fun for ourselves, regardless of the disadvantages presented to us.

Clans are not going to change the way their clan is run, taking defence as an example... EOP decided they would be mith only on trips a while back and several notorious addy clans were like "woohoo MITH ONLY DOWN WITH ADDY". However, after the initial period has cooled off and the hype of EOP doing this good deed for the community had passed over, nothing changed ; clans realized that it was an advantage they had and that they would NEVER purposely be disadvantaged.

In conclusion ; nothing can change the way we view rs and bring the nostalgia back, and nothing in this community will ever change because of the leaders that are currently on top of this current generation of pure clanning

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

well

na

can't happen, it'd be great but it can't

basically what ivp said wraps up what i'd say

clans need to get back to pking everyday and having fun instead of waiting for the 2 days on the weekend and then if you miss a pk trip you miss half the action your clan has

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

You put a video up of a masser fight saying it was the good old days. No the good old days were the official clans back in 06 and 07 not a bunch of massed up spastics. Nonetheless thanks for making a topic that has been mad 12 other times.

hzyo.png

hBNTV.png

srrw4.png

Sorry but there are like only two PURE clans left, the problem was years ago with some someone who felt 30 def is pure still, without turmoil at the time. People will be sheeps and follow, for whatever reason feel 30 def is still pure.

All other clans are mains and should just fight HF, wont be long when a clan will just say **** it, we are accepting 40 def now.

Community is **** because of the game, the game really sucks ****, honestly how many people really enjoy it. You have people honestly taking fun and in making others get angry, trolls etc, no fixing that ever.

argentinasoccercheerlea.jpg

Need me to snipe a pure clan? PM
- Division One - Fifa 12
- Real Madrid CF / CR7 supporter =]

Ii used to lead ds i was probably at that war times back then were fun, whenever I'd log in we'd go pk, loot a rune war or have a maze war, i was about 65-72 range 1 def 1 pray lvl 40-47 cb pure and those days were the most fun of my time on rs.

While it sounds nice lets face the facts. The old days are gone and most people

are not about to spend 50+ hours to create a decent rs account.

Click for the cookies
IKJ0k.gif