Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Promotions and Rank Changes

Omni

logo4.gif

Lately we've been trying to do a whole "re-vamp" of Pure Warfare. You would have noticed this by the change in how many forums we have now compared to all the sub-forums we had before. We want to always keep it interesting around here and keep everyone coming back for more!

So with that being said, we have changed the confusing rank names that we've had since the beginning:

1. Honoured Member: Senior member never really made sense due to the people we chose for the rank itself. It was based off of mature members and great posters on the board. We've decided to change it to Honoured member, because that's what an honoured member is, a respective poster of the boards.

2. Elite Member: Giving senior member a name change to a rank we already had, we'd have to make a new one for honoured. We chose Elite. Elite members will consist of retired Mods, and Honoured members who have Mod potential or long lasting membership/activity to the boards.

3. Contributors: The Graphics team, Events Team, Content team and media team are now all together in one group. This group will help the growth of PW, and are some of the hardest workers on the site (if picked wisely). If you'd like to help, PM an admin at any time, we'd love to have you.

Now onto our short promotions

Honoured Members

All have been chosen due to post quality and long standings in the community.
Lawson aka the wildcard promo (I always do one every promo if you've never noticed)
Michael
Father Justin
Milky
Sirswat
Ilurkin
Pierz
Feelthef1re
I Pk With OJ

Elite Members

Amazing members of the board and should be on the lookout for future promotions and looked up to from all the members of the board.

IVP
ydoc/Cody

These guys, well one of these guys, wants to step up to do the dirty work, we're gonna need them to fill volt's shoes (:(). Alex just got chosen from the group. If you weren't picked for this, it was either because you're too heavily involved in your clan, or not active enough on these boards. Much love to these guys and goodluck, make me proud... and make me have to do hardly any work!

Raijin
Big Alex 67

Senior Moderator

Much love to this man, I call him my mirror image. No offense to my loves Kanga/Inu/Trev/Furious/Joel (your time will come soon... cept for Trev we all love you.) Activity, Activity, ACTIVITY, that scream's `pure. Power and judgement, screams `Pure. Let's not forget the real reason... Moderation Logs (beast). I see him leading the moderation staff in a great direction and away from my (Omni) direction so I don't have to deal with any of you anymore, wwwweeeeeeeee. Goodjob and goodluck.

`Pure

You all know what to do to get to these positions, so I'm not going to bother to remind any of you.

Much love.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay, thanks for the promotion to Elite I'm sure Ill do you all very proud.

Great job to all of the people promoted, all very deserved.

Especially the 5 Enemy promotions... :)

Thanks again

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

and I never get promoted......

You know what, todays you're lucky day.

Merry ******* Christmas.

Rofl

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

and i never get promoted...

edit: no but seriously, ive been on this forums forever ( Joined 10 august 09 ) 1.5k posts lets go!

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

SO THE OLDEST MOTHA ****** MEMBER GETS NO PROMOTION AGAIN?

**** YOU AND YOUR WHACK ASS WEBSITE IM OUT FOOLS

:dotfire:

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

and i never get promoted...

edit: no but seriously, ive been on this forums forever ( Joined 10 august 09 ) 1.5k posts lets go!

One day sir :)

On topic, woot :)

Thanks for the promotion lads

I'll be sure to do my job. :)

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png