Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Weekend Topics ~ HOW TO STOP THE FLAME

blue

Its a good idea, we have thought about it for a while as ranks.

But another idea is for all clan leaders to make a post on their clan forum stating they are turning a new leaf, wiether they like the clan or not will not flame/bait them on their topics and are looking to be a respected clan win or lose. The leaders are the ones that can influence and change alot of the flames on these boards.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Wont happen, to active of a forum. I commend your attempt to try a new idea.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

I don't see how members from the losing clan on a topic can flame when the KDR proves everything. The only arguement they usually have left to bring up is that they're scared to prep or some other **** excuse. Most clans can't accept the loss, like MM for example, they upload their losses lol.

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
Proud +Experienced Member Of Annihilation
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot

How to fix these topics:

Stop claiming false wins, accept defeat. You all do it, you liars.

and THERE is your answer right there.

tsk tsk tsk BUT nywayz

"the flame only keeps the flame burning..."

words from the wise NUMS

thank tytyt ty for the applauds ty ty have a nice day

Click for the cookies
IKJ0k.gif

How to fix these topics:

Stop claiming false wins, accept defeat. You all do it, you liars.

and THERE is your answer right there.

tsk tsk tsk BUT nywayz

"the flame only keeps the flame burning..."

words from the wise NUMS

thank tytyt ty for the applauds ty ty have a nice day

Unfortunately, certain clans only survive through claiming false wins and the publicity involved.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

Kim Jung Inu reporting for duty

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

I don't see how members from the losing clan on a topic can flame when the KDR proves everything. The only arguement they usually have left to bring up is that they're scared to prep or some other **** excuse. Most clans can't accept the loss, like MM for example, they upload their losses lol.

KDR hardly proves anything, only in obvious wins when it's 6-70 for example, if a KDR is 120-150 after an hour and after a fight it wouldn't prove anything about winning or losing a certain fight.

I also don't like this idea at all.

Clans often write paragraphs of **** they don't have any proof of, my suggestion would simply be that every topic requires to have a video, and the description of the fights have to be based off of the video, maybe even include from what video the description is taken off if it's more than one posted.

If the description goes off too much > report post > topic locked > not allowed to make another one > stick to the reality next week.

A rule could also be made, which I might not like as much, which says that the descriptions have to be neutral and no assumptions in favour of your own clan may be made, just descriptions of your video.

Also more Nazi moderators are in need, that can judge completely neutral based off of rules.

New Pure Order - Taking The World By Storm
awards2.png
2i59bo.jpg

I don't see the point in making sure topics don't turn into a story. I enjoy writing Enemy topics in story form and I hope people enjoy reading them.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

Not gonna happen.

Teach your members a lesson so I don't have to and so your clans don't look like they're full of retards.

Oh wait that wouldn't make any sense???

Not everyone who uses this site is in a clan.

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

Not gonna happen.

Teach your members a lesson so I don't have to and so your clans don't look like they're full of retards.

Oh wait that wouldn't make any sense???

Not everyone who uses this site is in a clan.

How is that even relevent to this topic that's about clan topics? If they arn't or are in a clan they'll be treated the same. Give your members a crack of the whip so I only deal with 20% of the morons on weekend topics, because the other 80% are in clans.

Like I said, it's all on you leaders to crack down on your staff or members, it's how the old community was and how it should be, but you seem to be blaming the topics/site when it's basically all of your moronic members that are making your topics tash-worthy.