Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Enemy 2012 "We Can Fly" -Ft. Crashers

Charlie

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What does "we can fly" mean?

Sort of in clan joke, we found a weird glitchy spot that made you sorta levitate.

Was just told to post the topic by that name.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Just for the sake of honesty you did not "control" any fight with Fatality. All that happened was the persistent running away until a 2nd clan crashed.

Addy Daddy never lies.

I could spend hours illustrating how much devastation was dealt to your clan or I could go back out and do it once again.

Just for the sake of honesty you did not "control" any fight with Fatality. All that happened was the persistent running away until a 2nd clan crashed.

Again O---X--O, that's the way we fight vs addy clans and it works fine. Get used to it. Nobody really controled the fight before it got crashed. It was about even I'd say.

heartline8.gif

It's called a movement. A tactic we use to our advantage since we're not weighed down with 30 tons of Adamant.

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png