Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

We like to Party |Activation

Mass

15ebrjq.jpg
Activation Pulled 20 cp members/2 Hi members/ 3 people we found at varrock bank to this 30 min prep

kcaMs Vid

Marcus' Vid

Davids Vid

Siiks Vid

-Round 1-

The first round was won by Activation, after a few complications. Relapse attacked first, with the Mighty BvG Prerunning,
the fight was on. Activation hed the trees strong, and quickly got a small number advantage. Relapse moved out of the trees
and against the lava. Activation made a strong push out of the trees, deminishing Relapse's defenses. Activation continued
to push them north until no more were alive.

Activation Starting-20
Relapse Starting -20

Activation Ending-17
Relapse Ending-0

-Round 2-

Round 2 was Activation's time to attack. After killing the first few, Activation called a movement south, taking down a few relapse
in the process. Activation continued to kill off members south, before a powerful push back North was called. Activation then
took down the rest of Relapse to end the battle.

Activation Starting- 21
Relapse Starting -21

Activation Ending-15
Relapse Ending-0

-Round 3-

Lead by the mighty Tribal Leader, by the name of Bsin, Activation entered the 3rd round with confidence that his rune 2h would prevail.
They found easy piles to pick off, holding the area around the bone. Relapse's numbers quickly deminished, and Activation was able to take the round.

Activation Starting- 21
Relapse Starting -21

Activation Ending-14
Relapse Ending-0

Pictures(No Order)

YgcGD.png
OoFc0.png
G7YkY.png
120116193952.png
120116194047.png
120116194049.png
120116194052.png
120116194058.png
120116194105.png
120116194806.png
120116195235.png
120116195519.png
120116195905.png
120116195914.png
120116195942.png
120116200022.png
120116200127.png
120116200129.png
120116192437.png
120116195819.png
120116194054.png

dooqps.jpg
23w07r7.png
Founder of Activation
Currently In Corrupt Pures

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly what's wrong with the clan world right now. This attitude of closing other clans drive individuals in a fervor of competition. It results in trying to get cheap advantages such as defence, spying and hacking which was what caused the demise of this pure world.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Exactly what's wrong with the clan world right now. This attitude of closing other clans drive individuals in a fervor of competition. It results in trying to get cheap advantages such as defence, spying and hacking which was what caused the demise of this pure world.

Its just a Sig..

Its the only thing we have that looks nice. We've been open 3days.

dooqps.jpg
23w07r7.png
Founder of Activation
Currently In Corrupt Pures

This exactly, thanks Inu. One day you will realise we have no care for competition, we just want fun, seems to me you guys have already lost sight of what LPC was to be about, you are merely turning it into something no different than the dead league of MPC and HPC. It was a good fight and thankyou for a prep, You had a great level advantage, but nevertheless good job.

This. If relapse closes you have no one to fight. Actually if you **** them off, you have no one to fight.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also, i am disappointed you guys hacked the leader of the recently closed Brave Theory's account

It was the nicest hack I've ever seen. The guy trained him to 44 prayer and added 72m worth of stuff. I hope I can be next.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

Props to Relapse for going up out leveled. *Puts on the sexy Korean girl Starcraft Cheerleader voice*:

"FIGHTING!"

Oh and this demeanor as addressed by a few previous posters; honestly, it's the same dull, repetitive, blatantly low intelligent trash posted.

It feels like I'm regurgitating this but...: The point of LPCs are to try to start off a new trend, and to have fun. Bringing all that hacking, ddosing, and drama to the LPC community will definitely not make your clan look appealing to others. The majority of the people who view these boards are guests, and have enough brains (I sincerely hope :3) to judge what type of atmosphere, goal/purpose of the said clan.

TL;DR: It just undermines the purpose of putting in effort to make an LPC, and it's CLW... Seriously?

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

Looks like Relapse put up a great fight.

Nice job both clans.

@Wat furious said :thumbsup:

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

TL;DR: It just undermines the purpose of putting in effort to make an LPC, and it's CLW... Seriously?

It was clan wars because i didn't trust them in wildy, most of their "Members" who came weren't even in their clan. hence why i didnt really wanna fight out leveled and out numbered.