Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Why is The Pure Community in a slump

Dipsy

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Immaturity. That's just what I think.

Lpc's will probably say defence.

Old school members will probably say nh.

It's just how the game evolves; people change, a new generation of players are starting, etc. Also, since Jagex update RS a lot with updates with new armor, weapons i.e. turm, hc, etc.. The game is just getting more and more harder for pures to be able to have fun on, hence clans expecting higher defence.

I'm not a fan of defence nor not biased as my clan expects turm pures/addy daddies. It's the truth. Lpc's will be on Runescape forever unless there is an update where you need to train defence or w/e.

Ex Council of Simple Kill

Ex Proud Member of Destructive Pures

Current High Council Of Fatality

Fatality-thepureleites.png

#Fatality

NEW SITE: http://www.clan-fi.com/forums/

It's just how the game evolves; people change, a new generation of players are starting, etc. Also, since Jagex update RS a lot with updates with new armor, weapons i.e. turm, hc, etc.. The game is just getting more and more harder for pures to be able to have fun on, hence clans expecting higher defence.

I'm not a fan of defence nor not biased as my clan expects turm pures/addy daddies. It's the truth. Lpc's will be on Runescape forever unless there is an update where you need to train defence or w/e.

^well said

so really, its a combination of everything :(

but since the opening of relapse and activation... lpc is the real pure clanning :)

20110420172703.png

2cgjyaf.jpg

warlord.gifCorrupt Pures Legend

Easy , clanning is TO hard. Take a look at pking worlds , what you see? Alot 1 def pures. For example people with 50 attack , 90 strenght 90 ranged 94 magic and 31 prayer (Just an example). No way he got a chance of joining any pure clan because he doesnt got high enough attack nor prayer. Thats not all , they need to have TS3 SK , register on site , and all that ****. The people who are new to clanning and hear those things ragequit already. Its too much for them. Look at the gear in p2p preps for example , everyone has chaotics , overloads and alot 30 def + tho. No way someone with an ancient staff and ghostly robes fits in that. Only people who good stats , returns , ts3 etc. have a chance of joining an offical clan. Because its so hard , there arent new people joining. And if people keep retiring , the community gets smaller and smaller.

hope you get what i mean

You arent ready.'
OVpOt.png

Easy , clanning is TO hard. Take a look at pking worlds , what you see? Alot 1 def pures. For example people with 50 attack , 90 strenght 90 ranged 94 magic and 31 prayer. No way he got a chance of joining any pure clan because he aint got high enough attack or prayer. Not only that , they need to have TS3 SK and all that ****. People who are new to clanning and hear that things ragequit already. Its to much for them. Look at the gear in p2p preps for example , everyone has chaotics , overloads and alot 30 def + tho. No way someone with an ancient staff and ghostly robes fits in that. Could write some more , but I think thats not needed.

I see your point.

dipsy.png

Pretty much everyone has their different opinion

32zq2aw.png

Voted BEST PURE CLAN 2 YEARS STRAIGHT - RSC

Easy , clanning is TO hard. Take a look at pking worlds , what you see? Alot 1 def pures. For example people with 50 attack , 90 strenght 90 ranged 94 magic and 31 prayer (Just an example). No way he got a chance of joining any pure clan because he doesnt got high enough attack nor prayer. Thats not all , they need to have TS3 SK , register on site , and all that ****. The people who are new to clanning and hear those things ragequit already. Its too much for them. Look at the gear in p2p preps for example , everyone has chaotics , overloads and alot 30 def + tho. No way someone with an ancient staff and ghostly robes fits in that. Only people who good stats , returns , ts3 etc. have a chance of joining an offical clan. Because its so hard , there arent new people joining. And if people keep retiring , the community gets smaller and smaller.

hope you get what i mean

well said

and personally i think its the immaturity, people flame and troll in pure clans which causes people to go zerk/mains cuz their community is so much better if im not mistaken?

Proud Ex @Leader / Ex @Warlord Of Exiled Force
Stepped Down After 8 Months Of ******* **** Up
Retired From Pure Clanning `2006-2012
1zgu61v.png
30ttamw.png
gVIwv.png
Sadly Came Back To RS

hope you get what i mean

2s1ry3n.jpg

all of the above.

2dk9t03.png
i sometimes think cp is the only honest clan left in the world =(

(23:32:02) <[CP]Toxine> You just got into the pure community
(23:32:06) <[CP]Toxine> you're talking to the guy who inovated it

Ohhh to be young and so confused <3

Easy. People worry about clan rep over having fun.

This, peoples E-reps get the best of them, a lot of people forgot this is just a game, and they started playing it to have fun.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

hope you get what i mean

This is a really good point. You never used to need overloads, dung items and turmoil to be considered a "beast", but now these things are becoming the norm, and it's difficult for the average rs player to find the time to work on these things.

favmemb.png

wearethe2.png