Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Why is The Pure Community in a slump

Dipsy

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alot 1 def pures. For example people with 50 attack , 90 strenght 90 ranged 94 magic and 31 prayer (Just an example). No way he got a chance of joining any pure clan because he doesnt got high enough attack nor prayer.

Perfect example of how propper pures do not fit into this community.

tumblr_lxryz7QHLZ1qdmlvgo1_250.gif
tumblr_lyxuqyXRqx1qdmlvgo1_400.gif

Easy , clanning is TO hard. Take a look at pking worlds , what you see? Alot 1 def pures. For example people with 50 attack , 90 strenght 90 ranged 94 magic and 31 prayer (Just an example). No way he got a chance of joining any pure clan because he doesnt got high enough attack nor prayer. Thats not all , they need to have TS3 SK , register on site , and all that ****. The people who are new to clanning and hear those things ragequit already. Its too much for them. Look at the gear in p2p preps for example , everyone has chaotics , overloads and alot 30 def + tho. No way someone with an ancient staff and ghostly robes fits in that. Only people who good stats , returns , ts3 etc. have a chance of joining an offical clan. Because its so hard , there arent new people joining. And if people keep retiring , the community gets smaller and smaller.

hope you get what i mean

pRVlU.png

hzsig9.png

hzsig7.png

Proud Founder of Hazard

Easy , clanning is TO hard. Take a look at pking worlds , what you see? Alot 1 def pures. For example people with 50 attack , 90 strenght 90 ranged 94 magic and 31 prayer (Just an example). No way he got a chance of joining any pure clan because he doesnt got high enough attack nor prayer. Thats not all , they need to have TS3 SK , register on site , and all that ****. The people who are new to clanning and hear those things ragequit already. Its too much for them. Look at the gear in p2p preps for example , everyone has chaotics , overloads and alot 30 def + tho. No way someone with an ancient staff and ghostly robes fits in that. Only people who good stats , returns , ts3 etc. have a chance of joining an offical clan. Because its so hard , there arent new people joining. And if people keep retiring , the community gets smaller and smaller.

hope you get what i mean

This is literally my exact view on this.

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

Because all of the leaders of every single clan takes this game way too seriously. Its not about fun anymore. Even 2007, clanning was still fun despite the little drama it had. Now, no one wants to full out, no one wants to get a clean fight because it will ruin their topic. Only way to get action is by crashing fights and then claiming a win to make your topic nice and pretty. On top of that, they think 30 def is pure? LOL.

Its dead because of the leaders of clans. None of them have the balls to stand up and try to change. Its all politics now.

Founder & Leader of Evolution Pures
Former Senior Member of Epidemic| Former Leader of The Hatred| Former Member of NME

For those above who said main clanning has less flaming! LMAO its actually alot worse, Where not doing enough in game recruiting no ones willing to recruit new people? But in saying that its to hard to recruit people ingame because they will not download or get on any sites.

thedreadedcrestqz3.png

The Dreaded, The Hatred, Sanctity.

thsig.jpg

people like you making these sort of topics every 2-3 days, enough with it.

ok pure community is dead, who cares. It's the internet.

"I'm American, and I'm sick of people saying America is "the stupidest country in the world."

"Personally, I think Europe is the stupidest country in the world. "

Immaturity. That's just what I think.

Lpc's will probably say defence.

Old school members will probably say nh.

It's just how the game evolves; people change, a new generation of players are starting, etc. Also, since Jagex update RS a lot with updates with new armor, weapons i.e. turm, hc, etc.. The game is just getting more and more harder for pures to be able to have fun on, hence clans expecting higher defence.

I'm not a fan of defence nor not biased as my clan expects turm pures/addy daddies. It's the truth. Lpc's will be on Runescape forever unless there is an update where you need to train defence or w/e.

thisguy won the topic

I think one of the reason is that the clans started accepting Turmoil Pures and another is that most of the pures quit due to the age average (irl stuff) and the young generation is keen on PKing, not on clanning.

fipixelsigcopykn8.png

My current RSN is: Pathin

The green slave

Its winter.

Ppl make these topics every winter, then in summer 15 new clans get made and its like "OMG Runescape so fun l0l0llololol".

Then its winter again and kids go to schoo again

derp.

this time last year 3 clans were pulling 100+ to trips, and others pulled lower but in relation to that. Many clans had 50's 60's even 70's. This year 60-70 is the max pull, and all others are -50, even with less clans in the community.

We are slumping, not just in pulls but the community's worse. Pulls are just an actual number proof to base it off of.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif