Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Where will clans go from here?

Karl

So, in this day in age, the pure world as we know it. How will it/can it change and grow from here?

At the moment we have heated clan rivalries, involving DDoSing, leaking peoples' real life information and hacking, etc. Most clans now accept 35 defence and most people believe it's still pure. Where can pures and pure clans possibly go from here?

This isn't another 35 defence topic, just wondering how we can possibly grow any more and if there will be any changes to the rapidly declining "codes" we used to follow. Just seems the entire pure world is going downhill imo.

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The pure codes made sense 5 years ago, times have changed. With new weapons armor etc being a 1 def 1 prayer classic pure will render you useless in a none robe fight.

I can assure you that no clan will ever accept rune and openly use it. Ddosing has been a problem for at least two years now and there is really nothing you can do to stop it. I am guessing since the average age of the pure world and their leaders ( tlp eop foe mm cp fi ) have grown to old to be fully concentrated on the game they now have that i don't give a fck mentality which leads to the problems the pure world has today.

With the 30 def i personally see nothing wrong with it, its the survival of the fittest and if you wish to live in the past then prepare to die.

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

The pure codes made sense 5 years ago, times have changed. With new weapons armor etc being a 1 def 1 prayer classic pure will render you useless in a none robe fight.

I can assure you that no clan will ever accept rune and openly use it. Ddosing has been a problem for at least two years now and there is really nothing you can do to stop it. I am guessing since the average age of the pure world and their leaders ( tlp eop foe mm cp fi ) have grown to old to be fully concentrated on the game they now have that i don't give a fck mentality which leads to the problems the pure world has today.

With the 30 def i personally see nothing wrong with it, its the survival of the fittest and if you wish to live in the past then prepare to die.

Defense is only a number and shouldn't be taken so seriously. But why is addy allowed? Clans could easily tell their members to wear only mith and lower. Why don't addy daddies stick with just mithril?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I remember a few years back people say the pure community will never accept 30 def, now every clan has it. Right now people are saying 40 def will never be accepted. Yeah, I see where this is going. I give it a few months until everyone becomes a zerker clan. I don't even see why people are in denial saying 40 def will never be pure and thus accepted. At 38 def you can get barrow's gloves so why are people stopping at 35? At 40 you can get armor that gives you more bonuses?? It's just a matter of time.

The real question is, who's gonna be that clan to allow 40 so others will have to "adapt" to the times.

Nowhere, Clan Leaders will not make their members make new accounts (that's for sure) and there's only a few clans who would limit what armor they wear on trips and even then some clans continue to wear addy.

As far as ddosing, hacking, etc.. The community is filled with a lot of immature people, and even though some (hopefully a majority in most cases) members or even ranks in a clan would rather not hack clans or leak information there will always be the people who do. It only takes one persons account to get hacked or IRL info leaked to make the other clan respond and it never ends.

Would like to say as a proud cp rank, WE are the ones that introduced 20 def and are now paving the way for 30 def to be more widespread. Hopefully more clans can copy our model and be as successful and influential as we are.

I can see jagex slowly rolling out more defense weapons and armor even at 35 def that includes more than the berserker shield and slowly increasing that as the number of pure clans decreases and they are forced to get def to be competitive and even have fun.

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

Would like to say as a proud cp rank, WE are the ones that introduced 20 def and are now paving the way for 30 def to be more widespread. Hopefully more clans can copy our model and be as successful and influential as we are.

I can see jagex slowly rolling out more defense weapons and armor even at 35 def that includes more than the berserker shield and slowly increasing that as the number of pure clans decreases and they are forced to get def to be competitive and even have fun.

God, you're ******* bragging about ruining the pure world with your 30 def 'widespead'? Go die lmao

Defense is only a number and shouldn't be taken so seriously. But why is addy allowed? Clans could easily tell their members to wear only mith and lower. Why don't addy daddies stick with just mithril?

Good point but at the end of the day people want to have fun and play the game the way they want too. Let clan leaders run their own clan the way they want too.

I am personally not the biggest fan of 30 def but hey... you need to live with it, adapt or die.

Im still 20 def quested and all (;

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

I dont expect them to go far. :[

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

We'll grow in whatever direction the leaders of the big clans choose to, and everyone else will follow. No point crying about how the game has changed over the last few years and how clans now have different defence requirements. This "LPC" scene will die in a month or two as the leaders get bored of them as they innevitably will, and i doubt any will progress to start competing with proper clans because they'll be such easy targets they'll just get pounded by everyone.

As for things like ddosing and hacking, it's still nowhere near as bad as it is in the main clan community where its almost expected that the big clans ts's will get hit off every time they fight, and need to have 3 or 4 backup TS servers ready. It may or may not get to that stage here, it really depends on clans retaliating on other clans doing it to them and it getting progressively worse. For example when TLP posted an IP grabber on EoP forums, hit off EoP's ts during their 2v2 fullout, and ddosed numerous ranks throughout trips for a few weeks, and had EoP started doing that **** back, it could have progressed to something far worse.

So long as some clans can be the bigger clans and leave the immature ones to try to cheat to compete, it won't get too bad.

qOY7v.png

For example when TLP posted an IP grabber on EoP forums, hit off EoP's ts during their 2v2 fullout, and ddosed numerous ranks throughout trips for a few weeks, and had EoP started doing that **** back, it could have progressed to something far worse.

all true

35jz6hk.jpg

u feel me?

erm 30 defence is "Pure" at this day and age. 45 def isnt, so i'm not sure why "Pures of Today" are allowed to even be associated with the "pure" community; but thats just my two cents.

[sun][10:25:12 PM] <Azrael> I'd sell your ip for 50 cents.
6ROlO.png
My clan still has events, does yours?
#Clan-CP | WWW.CP-RS.COM

Things will continue to go in the direction they're going in. It's not necessarily a bad thing, and at the end of the day i really don't care because i'll be having fun with my clan.

Former DP Leader

Proud Leader of Enemy

16k146o.jpg

erm 30 defence is "Pure" at this day and age. 45 def isnt, so i'm not sure why "Pures of Today" are allowed to even be associated with the "pure" community; but thats just my two cents.

Kids like you make me shake my head. 3-4 years ago was 30defence allowed in clans? did people even think of getting any defense levels passed 20? You sir, are clearly new :thumbsup:

dipsy.png

In my opinon , the pure world is very much alive there's a ton of pures In Runescape it's just up to clans to introduce them to the Stable clan communitys that we have. At the moment all we are doing is Recycling the same people over & over again forcing " Top " members of clans who have gotten hacked for defence or have gotten defence over time due to any reason. Giving them a chance to stay within the clan since nobody else's clan give a **** to kick them and replace them with a fresh recruit.

I'm thinking , in order to maybe give some help into the world is to have Pure-warfare have clans support a New event for all clans to attend without any impromper feedback such as MM bsing everyone. I remember back in the day we had an event in Fight Pits with almost every " known " pure clan in RS including main clans. Why not try this again or come up with some type of new event , Have every clan that's going to attend put up a promo vid for it on there youtubes & forums and have them put an outcome of the even from there view on there youtube. Might catch some eye's from random pures in RS . Never know

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

Nowhere, Clan Leaders will not make their members make new accounts (that's for sure) and there's only a few clans who would limit what armor they wear on trips and even then some clans continue to wear addy.

As far as ddosing, hacking, etc.. The community is filled with a lot of immature people, and even though some (hopefully a majority in most cases) members or even ranks in a clan would rather not hack clans or leak information there will always be the people who do. It only takes one persons account to get hacked or IRL info leaked to make the other clan respond and it never ends.

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?