Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

How To Start A Revolution

Karl

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So only MM and NME are allowed to post on these forums which results in 2 clans in the 'pure category.' Can't wait to see MM v NME topics weekly!

If even we wear 1 def gear you kids won't fight us so whats the point, what difference will it make? None because the same excuse pops up. Even if it's a 1 def fight, you will use addy as an excuse.

yo Dude go 1 Def gear this Saturday we'll fight you but u won't and u know it..

If you will get your 1 Def gear we'll hit the living **** out of you.

Why would we when we can continue embarrassing your clan with armor and making your members make pointless topics like this. I think its more fun that way. In b4 need addy to compete excuse

soundslikeuscaredm8

nme should just close and stop crying about 30 def lol

Let's use vocabulary today shall we children? Okay good! Lesson one!

Look directly into my face. What do you see? Are there tears? No? That means I'm not crying. :D

Okay continuing on class, when somebody is saying what they don't like, what do we call this?

"Crying"? Nope, we just went over that.

"Whining"? Only if they sound agitated and their tone of voice shows it.

"Complaining"? Possibly, but still not what I'm looking for.

"Stating an opinion"?

YES good job children, we're learning now, we're progressing!

Now children, when somebody says the following "People should stop using adamant armour", are they complaining about defence? No, that's right, they aren't. They are just stating an opinion. I'm so proud of the children who learn :wub:

Current Clan: Enemy

๖Proud +Advanced Member of Corrupt Pures
4F3LM.gif

Just got done talking to Scott a bit about this in IRC.

Too lazy to look through 7 pages to see if Karl actually posed a link to the act, so i'll just link it real quick.

The Pure Warfare Act [2012] UKPL 1

s.1 General Principles as to the Establishment of the Pure Warfare Act

(1) For the purposes of the meaning of the name of this Act, the Act itself does not refer to the website www.pure-warfare.com but refers to the actions and consequences of pures in general

(2) Although the name of the Act does not refer to www.pure-warfare.com, its uses and consequences will directly affect www.pure-warfare.com and any other website solely dedicated to the publication and publicity generation for pure clans.

s.2 - Thirty Defence

(1) Any person whosoever attains thirty defence after the publication of this Act shall be excluded from the pure community and therefore not allowed to join any clan which considers itself to be apart of the pure community

(2) Current clan members whom have already attained thirty defence shall be allowed to remain within the pure community upon the single condition that none of the armour they wear on a clan trip exceeds the statutory maximum of one defence

(3) Subsection (2) affects both servers and is not limited to Free-To-Play

(4) The prayers and weapons gained by those that have already attained thirty defence will be permitted to use during pure warfare and outside of pure warfare

s.3 - Consequences of Illegal Acts

(1) Any action which diminishes the ability to perform of any pure clan through illegal actions [... Ddosing, hacking etc...] shall render the perpetrating clan excluded temporarily from the pure community and unable to receive publicity through posting regarding their own clans on any pure based forum

(2) Repeating the offences outlined in subsection (1) could result in permanent exclusion from the pure community for the perpetrating clan subject to the discretion of an independant arbitrator

(3) The spreading of false topics with defamation as a main aim shall be a crime punishable by exclusion from the pure community subject to the discretion of an independant arbitrator

(4) An independant arbitrator as mentioned in subsections (2) and (3) will always consist of moderators from each individual pure community website

(5) The posting of real life information of anybody within the pure community who does not want their identity to be compromised will constitute an offence punishable by permanent exclusion from the pure community

s.4 - The Pure Honour Code

(1) Each clan has the power to enforce its own rules and therefore should not be subject to ridicule for not punishing an offending member of their own clan

s.5 - Reform

(1) This Act is open for reform should a suitable request be made

Ok so I think this is cool blahblahblah, pure clans that participate on PC and PW could finally be defined as actual pures. Meaning LOW DEFENSE, as it intended. I'm not knocking however you play may it be 20, 30 or even 40 defense. I really don't give a ****, why? Because RS is a game and you play how you want to, no matter how much hate you get

There is one reason why this wont work.

The Pure Communities of today are FULL of KIDS. These KIDS are going to start **** and start blackmailing, choosing favorites, abusing power, etc.

This whole thing is TOO MUCH FOR THE KIDS OF PURE COMMUNITIES TO HANDLE

This will work only until it is destroyed but the community of babies it was written for. Prove me wrong Pure Communities of 2012.

tumblr_lyxuqyXRqx1qdmlvgo1_400.gif

yep

[19:31] <@badger> wtf am i looking at

[19:31] <@badger> why did you do this mace

i got an even better idea, how about all the warriors who want to start their lil rebellion leave pw and make their own pure fan-site and only fight each other on weekends, then they get what they want and we don't have to listen to the constant bitching!

qOY7v.png

i got an even better idea, how about all the warriors who want to start their lil rebellion leave pw and make their own pure fan-site and only fight each other on weekends, then they get what they want and we don't have to listen to the constant bitching!

or how about, all the clans fight each other all the time in the wilderness? that's what's going to happen anyways. You can't have a separate runescape.

tumblr_lyxuqyXRqx1qdmlvgo1_400.gif

yep

[19:31] <@badger> wtf am i looking at

[19:31] <@badger> why did you do this mace

Ok do you realize your could be saying for Karl to start a new fan site and all of these clans that don't want to do the rebellion will lose their fan site?

xdf1vq.png

Ok do you realize your could be saying for Karl to start a new fan site and all of these clans that don't want to do the rebellion will lose their fan site?

I'm saying if they really hate all the clans that accept 30 defence that much, how about instead of making topic after topic about it, they actually take action, segregate themselves from us "mains", and go have their own community where we're not allowed and they only fight each other, they can rebuild their own lil "real pures" community, we'll continue on with eop/foe/fi/cp/tlp/z/ir/h/npo and whoever else i'm forgetting.

qOY7v.png

Hey I don't give a **** what any of you do anymore since myself and my friends don't need to compete with any of you or even the little clans on here to survive, and we're starting to get active recruits from runescape who look for a clan like the one I'm in. Have fun having ****** weekends, complain about them and then do it all over again. I'm gonna go enjoy my life and scape for fun, clan stupidity-free.

I'm saying if they really hate all the clans that accept 30 defence that much, how about instead of making topic after topic about it, they actually take action, segregate themselves from us "mains", and go have their own community where we're not allowed and they only fight each other, they can rebuild their own lil "real pures" community, we'll continue on with eop/foe/fi/cp/tlp/z/ir/h/npo and whoever else i'm forgetting.

So lets say Karl is down with the rebellion and decides to close down PW and start a community for the rebellions, so it wouldn't help because all of those clans will follow him there....I am not answering for Karl saying he would be with the rebellion. So how would that help?

xdf1vq.png

So lets say Karl is down with the rebellion and decides to close down PW and start a community for the rebellions, so it wouldn't help because all of those clans will follow him there....I am not answering for Karl saying he would be with the rebellion. So how would that help?

its like you're implying that hes the only person in the pure community that could host a pure-warfare like site, if he wanted to kick all the 30 def accepting clans out, we'd easily either go to pure community or make our own with a new admin, lol.

qOY7v.png

Great idea and it may work but me personally doesn't really want it to seeing as I am 30 def with turm. In f2p I wouldn't mind having to use robes but I mean even if I do have my addy med helm and chain on(don't laugh at me ;))I can still easily die to a bunch of kids in 1 def gear and such. As for when I'm on a p2p trip I like being able to use 20def gear+. I'm not saying I do support this or don't but I just don't see it happening. And I may be proved wrong.

64tfkLf.gif

C6US7zP.gif

Proud Ex-General of Intense Redemption

Proud Ex-Memberof Frenzy

Proud Ex-Proud Memberof The Last Pures

Proud Ex-Experienced Memberof Hazard

Proud Ex-Oldschool of Hazard

Proud Proud Member of Fatality

#Hentai #piper

no u willy

64tfkLf.gif

C6US7zP.gif

Proud Ex-Memberof Frenzy

#Hentai #piper

willy i believe that we can both agree that stephen is the noob here

64tfkLf.gif

C6US7zP.gif

Proud Ex-Memberof Frenzy

#Hentai #piper

So only MM and NME are allowed to post on these forums which results in 2 clans in the 'pure category.' Can't wait to see MM v NME topics weekly!

If even we wear 1 def gear you kids won't fight us so whats the point, what difference will it make? None because the same excuse pops up. Even if it's a 1 def fight, you will use addy as an excuse.

yo Dude go 1 Def gear this Saturday we'll fight you but u won't and u know it..

If you will get your 1 Def gear we'll hit the living **** out of you.

Ok mate, thats why you decline our 1 def cap preps where you can have +10. I even offered Prateek green d'hide off just incase you guys think its addy. Now shut up and stick to the topic.

There's a certain respect you give a clan when you prep them. I can't be fucked prepping a clan that can't sit properly or be dressed in Tribe uniform in an attempt to make us angry (lmfao).

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

by the way the pure community has 2 clans : Mayhem Makers and Enemy if u wanna argue with this ur just silly .. just because you have 1 Defence and are in a clan that accepts 1-39 Defence doesn't make your clan "Pure" if your 1 Defence and ur in a situation like this u might wanna think about this: "Why should i be in a clan that wears Addy while im the only one in Monks Robes"

Dude. you are brain washed.

"Why should i be in a clan that wears Addy while im the only one in Monks Robes"

All the more reason to get 30 defense. I got em good.

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore