Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Time For a Change

Xpnkrockemox

look at your competition and adapt accordingly

you are doing it wrong

you're one of the reasons why foe's accepting 35 defence these days, so bad rofl..

"foe is so bad rofl they accept 35 def"

watch as we clear the wildy every sunday and steal ur loots

you are doing it wrong

Or, not worry about wat my competitions doing, fight them win or lose, have fun.

end up losing everything

members not having fun and join winning side

rip war 2012-2012

And how were you our Warlord again?

Great job WAR! Very happy to hear this.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you are doing it wrong

you're one of the reasons why foe's accepting 35 defence these days, so bad rofl..

For once I agree with Sir Davld.

Who gives a **** about competition? Games are about having fun, it's no fun fighting mains on a pure, so clans are no fun any more because they're full of fake pures.

Yeah but before fake pures even exist a certain clan called mains to every fight so whats the argument... there fake pures and pures who call 50 def zerkers and 99 def tanks. 2 wrongs don't make a right.

es3qhp.gif

Personally I think it's contradicting what most pure clans believe " We play to have fun " If you want to tackle some of this community's bigger problems work on DDoSing, crashing, etc.

As a clan that is part of this community, I respect your sacrifice. Good luck.

We dont allow DDoSing, so that problem is fixed, nor hacking, scamming, phishing. Crashing well, thats wat we are working on. Id much rather have a friendly run in, than wait for someone to step out so i can hit them.

FOE too but everyone just runs/hides/makes excuses, no choice but to crash.

es3qhp.gif

Thanks for the comments.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

its going to kill you more then help you. Only clans that have a major factor into going 1 defense are those that are pulling 50+. Because in those war staying alive is the best aspect, and the longer prayer, the more you live.

You pull nearly as half of them. Your competition all wears addy

~ Zenith The Perfect Pure Community ~

~ Proud @Leader of the #1 Med Level Pure Clan ~
EQUSi.png

1ajnC.png

its going to kill you more then help you. Only clans that have a major factor into going 1 defense are those that are pulling 50+. Because in those war staying alive is the best aspect, and the longer prayer, the more you live.

You pull nearly as half of them. Your competition all wears addy

I dont care about pulls, we have fun weather we pull 5 or 50. My competition has dropped their addy.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

i have fun by being able to successfully kill clans, get their loot and win a fight but i guess that's just my own interpretation of 'fun' on a game, and if to do that means myself and my clan wear our adamant berserker shields to get that loot and win those fights.. then by all means i will wear it.

i don't see the sense in disadvantaging myself on a game for a sense of 'honour' and a 'code'.

but that's just me :)

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png

I respect the fact that you can admit that you need Adamant to successfully kill clans, but if you get Rune you can kill clans even more successfully and get even more loot. You should try it since you will do whatever it takes to get loot. Who cares about silly codes rofl

p.s. nice sig with the guy in an addy zerk shield

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

if my clan decides to accept 40 def i would get it and wear it to kill people, but they don't, so i stick with what's accepted.

turmoil > no turmoil in terms of clanning / pking as a group vs people without and that's a fact.

i never call myself pure, because i don't believe it is, but it's effective and fun.. which is what this game is about right?

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png

i have fun by being able to successfully kill clans, get their loot and win a fight but i guess that's just my own interpretation of 'fun' on a game, and if to do that means myself and my clan wear our adamant berserker shields to get that loot and win those fights.. then by all means i will wear it.

i don't see the sense in disadvantaging myself on a game for a sense of 'honour' and a 'code'.

Yet you're in a clan that does not allow teleporting.

favmemb.png

wearethe2.png

Yet you're in a clan that does not allow teleporting.

how did you get teleporting out of that rofl

i dont even pk on my fi account...

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png