Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Time For a Change

Xpnkrockemox

look at your competition and adapt accordingly

you are doing it wrong

Looks at Competition

logo.gif

"Now Accepting 30+ def"

*Adapting

Made my day. I love you.

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you are doing it wrong

Looks at Competition

logo.gif

"Now Accepting 30+ def"

*Adapting

Was about to post this lmao.

On topic: Good job WAR, this is the way other clans should do it as well.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

you are doing it wrong

Looks at Competition

logo.gif

"Now Accepting 30+ def"

*Adapting

exactly we have advantage over u which u can clearly see in results

do as you like, not my position to tell you how to run your clan.

it is however my position to pick flawes in logic.

Wear mith as though its more socially acceptable than wearing addy when attempting to 'go pure'

Allow 20 def 'and 22 if a mistake' which will end up to 25 if not higher again when somebody of meaning or value gets hacked or has that mistake.

Again far from 'going pure'.

It is somewhat of a step in a direction to the pure stereotype and ideal some clans believe in but in all honesty its a pointless stance in the middle of the two pure beliefs and ideals.

in no mans land without the balls to commit to either.

#TEAM-WALLI

Also mm have no right to post in any position of smugness.

When i can spec out one of your members in level 1 with turmoil and 30 defence please tell me what your argument is? if you can convince me of its strength in your quest to be the last 'pure' clan remaining then i will do as you request whatever it may be.

#TEAM-WALLI

When i can spec out one of your members in level 1 with turmoil and 30 defence please tell me what your argument is? if you can convince me of its strength in your quest to be the last 'pure' clan remaining then i will do as you request whatever it may be.

With that logic why not accept 45 def, its 2 combat levels and much better than 30?

yourargumentisinvalid.jpg

45w2jk.gif

I believe in adapting to survive. You can't always have what you want.

30 def is a necessary evil.

The only clans who adapted it were the ones who had trouble fighting Mayhem Makers on an even level, yet even with your addy Fatality gets rolled, Foe gets rolled, Tlp gets rolled, Cp gets rolled, Eop even gets rolled. By a clan that only accepts up to 20 defence.

Proud Member of The Hatred

muWS8.png

With that logic why not accept 45 def, its 2 combat levels and much better than 30?

so by your logic you are saying we are rune pure clans so still by anybody's summing up of that it would still mean mm are not pures if they are 3 cb levels off rune pure.

wanna keep going?

#TEAM-WALLI

so by your logic you are saying we are rune pure clans so still by anybody's summing up of that it would still mean mm are not pures if they are 3 cb levels off rune pure.

wanna keep going?

Difference between 20 def and 30 def is that a line is drawn and that clans with 30 def say "adapt or die". It is not our logic it is you addy clans who said it. According to your 35 def logic 40 def is better amirite? Us 20 def say, you adapt to us aka top of the food chain. Need more be said?

wanna keep going?

Difference between 20 def and 30 def is that a line is drawn and that clans with 30 def say "adapt or die". It is not our logic it is you addy clans who said it. According to your 35 def logic 40 def is better amirite? Us 20 def say, you adapt to us aka top of the food chain. Need more be said?

a line is drawn? i am sorry... but that is a naive load of ******** which may help you sleep at night. The simple fact is if you wanna sit on a horse which you presume is so highly positioned and preach about pure then no, im sorry but 20 defence is not ******* pure. Whether you have a line, or anything else drawn around it.

you are making a massive assumption that clans who accept turmoil have the mentality of adapt or die because 1 person said it on a topic, if you are that ******* stupid then i have no idea why i am putting any effort into proving how incorrect you and ultra are.

You want to know why i allowed 30 defence into foe? because it was fun. Because to me, personally being a pure was about laying down the most damage on the table whilst being as low combat possible to do so. I didnt and still coudlnt give a flying **** what every other clan is doing or thinking because i am not nor ever would be apart of their day to day activity and community.

you are too stupid to talk about logic when you have struggled to even string together a sentence with much meaning. where the hell has any 35 def argument come into the equation? if you ask me the answer is no, 35 is not good or justified. it is completely ******* retarded to get 35 def as there is no significant offensive bonus which warrant the defence and boost in combat levels.

Likewise i believe 40 isnt worth the defence levels for the offensive bonuses you get because offensively you are almost as solid with turmoil alone and what 30 defence brings with it.

you also have **** all argument in your concluding statement. If you look through every topic it is never 30 def clans telling you dinosaur retards to get def, it is always you stubborn naive pricks telling us we are doing it wrong and saying we shouldnt allow turmoil. Therefore you can suck my ever growing **** and learn to deal with the fact i accept turmoil as part of the clanning environment with the members i spend time with and i expect you to do what the **** makes you happy whether that be accept 1-99 def i couldnt care less.

and as for on top, give me any 1-20 def 'pure' to fight and i will show you who is on top. And before some retard raises an argument of lolol il beat u on my main or rune pure, i am not disputing rune pures or mains are on top of turmoil accs or pures, that is this mug making the bold claims.

Tear that apart and i will take my hat off to you, i eagerly await.

#TEAM-WALLI