Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Is any1 gonna PCR or N

mi7ch

I would've made this in PCR discussion but this will get more views and I need that cause I'm bound 4 attention cuz am a ***** irl

Seriously, what the **** is the point of wasting space on 4ms karl???

Take the section out, there's zilch reason to have it there anymore, srs.

Do you see your clan having a PCR fullout anytime soon? I know I don't!!!

0:-)

edit:

proud 2 be in fullout 4 pcr

this is paid advertisement 4 thy intense redemption

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

loki??

did u rat me how did u post so quick wtf

stalker

29q01op.jpg

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

ima declare on hazard when negative reopens gl *******

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

??????/

N

29q01op.jpg

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

#$%%%$$KRT%$KTI%$YI%^YJ%^YJ%^Y#*(U*%*%^HY)#*H^Y*H%^H^Y%*^HY

soz adhd took over my keyboard

autism was a clear part taker

29q01op.jpg

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

lol, no one wants to declare because we've all seen the ir vs z fullout... two clans with little elders mass up to 100 people by inviting any and every retard they see

Yeah... Because a 5 Year old clan wouldn't have elders.

qK9nr.png

574801_468094453201629_848827722_n.jpg

lol, no one wants to declare because we've all seen the ir vs z fullout... two clans with little elders mass up to 100 people by inviting any and every retard they see

What he is saying, you also did mass. You hit 102 people before you declared on us, so we massed back. We both know we should have pulled 70.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

What he is saying, you also did mass. You hit 102 people before you declared on us, so we massed back. We both know we should have pulled 70.

If contacting all our old school members from 5 years of history is mass recruiting than Foe and MM and every clan that pulled 100 to a fullout mass recruited too because they once used the excuse of old school members as well.

People think we mass recruited because they don't know we've been open for 5 years because we have always been an average clan and quiet.

qK9nr.png

574801_468094453201629_848827722_n.jpg