Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Hi whats the best pure to join?

w4u

hi i have a pure im sharing with a friend, 93 str 93 range 87 magic 89hp

wondering what the best pure clan is these days

edit- can somebody give me a run down of a quick description of each of the top 5 pure clans? ty.

like for example foe or eop or mm

Im w4u, call me WOAH

I have a main level 101. Training up a pure with a friend.

old skool, older than everybody on these forums in rs, dont hate

SUPPORT MY THREAD

http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.p...mp;#entry619197

Check Fatality out, voted by our peers as "Clan to watch in 2012" for a reason.

www.rs-fi.com, feel free to check out our forums and post an introduction and get to know our members.

what makes your clan different from others? I want a clan that isnt the same old like some of the main clans

Im w4u, call me WOAH

SUPPORT MY THREAD

Check out eop, we are the smartest clan ever with daddy david leading us on the way

sorry but im going to need a better argument than "smartest". I can't trust people making statements like that right off the bat. any sort of statistical evidence of your clan being good?

I would like a concrete evidence showing which clan I would enjoy most due to their ownage on weekends. Ive seen some topics on results but there's far too many

Im w4u, call me WOAH

SUPPORT MY THREAD

Hello w4u, you might want to chill with us before applying to get to know our community in #clan-eop

We have a great community, one of the most active pure clans around, and have great ranks/members.

Here's a link to our clan history:

http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2754

We're 6 years old and still going strong, we are Pirates, we are Eruption of Pures!! :pirate:

32zq2aw.png

Voted BEST PURE CLAN 2 YEARS STRAIGHT - RSC

eop - f2p and some p2p with lots of mains. lots of f2p events

foe - p2p/f2p with a good bunch of 1 deffers and bunch of mains.lots of p2p events

mm - f2p mostly having some good p2p trips to sometimes, all 1 deffer noobs. 50/50 p2p f2p events

fi - f2p/p2p decent in both, weird community. Mostly mains some good 1 deffers. 50/50 p2p f2p events

tlp - p2p very good in p2p and f2p. lack of members though and trips r pretty ****. all mains. 75/25 p2p f2p events

Do not stretch out the page.

There is no best pure clan. It all comes down to what you personally want. Try out Zenith, good community, lots of events, pretty much what most people look for in a clan. Our IRC is #Zenith and our site is zenith-rs.com.

2s1ry3n.jpg

If you want to be in a clan where your always on top and have nothing to achieve, join EOP/MM/FOE/FI.

If you want to join a clan that is in the Med scene that is constantly changing positions, join CP, Zenith, TLP.

If you want to join a strictly 1-10 def pure clan in the med scene that owns, join NME, the lowest defence clan, with great leadership, and a fun community to mingle with.

16k146o.jpg

General Of Enemy

If you want to be in a clan where your always on top and have nothing to achieve, join EOP/MM/FOE/FI.

If you want to join a clan that is in the Med scene that is constantly changing positions, join CP, Zenith, TLP.

If you want to join a strictly 1-10 def pure clan in the med scene that owns, join NME, the lowest defence clan, with great leadership, and a fun community to mingle with.

What does NME have more to "achieve" than those 4 clans you mentioned? And great leadership but not #1? I like the low defense though

Im w4u, call me WOAH

SUPPORT MY THREAD

How about hanging around a clans community before deciding what clan to join.

All you're going to get here is biased responses.

If you want my 2 cents then; if you're 1 defence join #NME.

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

Depends what you want. If you want to have a lot of fun in P2P: Foe. But if you still want to have fun in P2P but not wanting to be '1 of so many' I'd suggest trying out TLP.

For F2P: If you want to join the biggest and best F2P clan, then join MM. For a smaller F2P clan theres tons of choice for you -> Eop (being a larger clan than the others I listed after this), Fi (fairly large clan aswell), Zenith, Cp, Nme, Ef, Hi and a few more that I can't think of right now.

heartline8.gif

Depends what you're looking for?

Big F2P clan - MM

Big P2P clan - FOE

These clans are currently on top of each server have A LOT of members and basically just smack other clans week in week out apart from some circumstances.

If you're new to clanning I'd suggest a small knit community where you can fit right in.

Examples

Zenith

Hostility

NME

Clanless
'do something you love, because then you won't regret it'

eop - f2p and some p2p with lots of mains. lots of f2p events

foe - p2p/f2p with a good bunch of 1 deffers and bunch of mains.lots of p2p events

mm - f2p mostly having some good p2p trips to sometimes, all 1 deffer noobs. 50/50 p2p f2p events

fi - f2p/p2p decent in both, weird community. Mostly mains some good 1 deffers. 50/50 p2p f2p events

tlp - p2p very good in p2p and f2p. lack of members though and trips r pretty ****. all mains. 75/25 p2p f2p events

LOL

screenshot20120711at333.png