Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[NME] Dismantling the Alliance

Andreww

10_10_4_4enemy.png

IRC: #NME

Website/Forums - http://nme-rs.com

♪ Videos ♪

2q0vkf4.png

After the return of The Adamant Alliance (sometimes referred to as The Alliance of Dying Clans) on Saturday, Enemy has taken the informed decision to dismantle each clan (xL, IR and CP) individually. First on the menu were Hon0r and his band of merry inbreds.

2q0vkf4.png

Enemy Vs Activation

Activation approached us for a pk run-in as the clan they had originally wanted to prep had suddenly cancelled. We gladly accepted and massed up, peaking at 18 people after a solemn ten minutes of massing. We hit Ai just above gap with even opts and quickly walked over them, losing only one person.

2q0vkf4.png

Enemy Vs Activation/ Excel

As we were waiting for Activation to re-mass, my xL spy told me that he was thinking of leading an event to come hit us. xL quickly massed up and just as activation rushed, so did XL. Whether or not it was intentional, we were sandwiched with both clans gunning for the mighty Enemians. We moved east and quickly dismantling xL before finishing off Activation.

2q0vkf4.png

This is a warning to the likes of xL and IR whom decided to get involved in things that they had no business to mess with. Keep it up and you will not have an easy future. Thanks Activation for the fight even though you were heavily outlevelled. It's really nice to fight another clan that pks every day like Enemy.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the Run-Ins.

It's nice to have clans who will actually go out in the wilderness during the week.

Even though you did have a few more than you spoke of, it's all good and i hope we can get more midweek action.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

Plus i don't enjoy you bringing whatever **** you have with other clans into something that was meant to be nothing more than a fun run in.

Was not out fault xL crashed and just happened to be off you, was it...?

Thanks for coming out and thanks for the action.

Advice: Stay away from xL.

Great Vid Andrew. Amazing piling and spamming by NME.

1175tub.png

Plus i don't enjoy you bringing whatever **** you have with other clans into something that was meant to be nothing more than a fun run in.

Happened to be off us? If i'm not mistaken i called a movement south when i saw the crash and just ranged into the new fight that emerged north. If you'd like to think that we were off them, go ahead.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

Happened to be off us? If i'm not mistaken i called a movement south when i saw the crash and just ranged into the new fight that emerged north. If you'd like to think that we were off them, go ahead.

Anyone can claim anything, doesn't make it true. Fact is you rushed from south, less than 5 seconds later xL rushed in at a different angle, both clan focusing attacks on NME.

Like it says in the topic, whether it was intentional or not, we had fun.

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

d.w nme always makes things up to make people think they're good =[

1clrd.png
&&&&&&&
OSBOW.png
#clan-cp :3
: