Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe Defeats Fatality in a 60v60 Prep

Failed Again

0.png
1.png2.png3.png4.png5.png

Today we set out with 66 Elites for our 50v50 minimum P2P prep with Fatality. The rules were - 1 Def, Dung on, Sol OFF, Platx3safe.

After the 3-0 win on TLP last Friday we had cheeky little smiles with our buck teeth hangin out n **** but of course it still left Fatality to beat in high opts and we marked the date for Friday for this 50v50 Prep.

The fights turned out being near 60v60s and we were both seemingly impressed by each other's pulls to kick off this awesome prep.

14o6n2t.png

Videos

^ DEvon/hish/boper/windmillsftw hc ma *****

^ R4p1dz

^ Blake

^Josh
33ojkoy.png

Round 1 - Fatality took their time attacking in this one (weal talk) my overload was gone by the time they attacked. They started off with a little lead but we quickly pulled through with great tanking and piling and dominated.

Foe Starting - 57
Fi Starting - 57

Foe Ending - 39
Fi Ending- 0

Round 2 - We attacked this round, was pretty close for most the fight but I was confident in our winning as we had great organization.

Foe Starting - 59
Fi Starting - 59

Foe Ending - 29
Fi Ending - 0

Round 3 - Easily our closest round. We were down for more than half the fight but great organization and a few good calls brought this one back for us. Was awesome

Foe Starting - 58
Fi Starting - 58

Foe Ending - 25
Fi Ending - 0

egp9xu.png

Today re-established in many FOE's hearts the crown we wear and have worn upon our heads for years now. After EOP ended our 30 something p2p win streak we were down for a while but quickly brought it back with the very impressive wins over worthy foes in the last few weeks. We are looking forward to this weekend and also to our next prep...who will be the victims? :)

Thanks for the awesome prep Fatality.

2popoqp.png
Join our forums and apply to Final Ownage Elite today!
s2uu8o.png
Don't forget to check out Foetube for the latest on Foe run ins!

kylebestmage.pngkylebestpker.png
kyleluckiestloot.pngkylefavouriteleader.png
kylebestpkvideospring.pngFFmml.pngZ0Qna.png

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good job cutie pies shame I couldnt attend will speak to you all in the morning.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

Beast mode.

Nice job.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS