Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Clan History

Halloween

I'll try to remember my whole clan history

Noob Squad 2006

Noob Squad was my first ever clan. I don't really remember much from this clan. But I recently learned this clan merged with another clan to make Fatality if I recall correctly.

Evolution Purez 2006-2007

EP was my 2nd clan. Sirswat was the leader of this clan and Zo was Co-Leader. I joined and I was promoted to Leader within a couple of months. I made the clan successful single-handedely. We quickly became a top-8 clan pulling 30's to trips. We ended up finding ourselves in these 2 rivalries of lil guy clans. After bullying them for 2 months straight, both leaders of both clans got together and merged to make The Hatred. Then they started competing with us and we ended up having a fullout war to settle who the better clan was. We pulled 45 I believe while The Hatred 50. We lost and TH ended with like 20 I think. After all this success I had, Sirswat was still inactive and was taking credit for the clans success. So I took a large chunk of the clan and left to make Delta Force.

Delta Force 2007

This clan was as well very successful. I cba going through all of our achievements. We had a fullout war vs The Fallen and won. We had an intense rivalry with The Hatred as well but they quickly excelled beyond our comfort zone so we stopped fighting them. I remember us having an alliance with Pure Annihilation led by Xtarantula who was a good friend of mine back then. Inner clan drama started and the clan was broken into 2 halves. One half followed Zo, Tiger R4nged, Kantomerote, I Heavenz I, and Tztok to make Intense Redemption. After a month or so of being mediocre, I closed the clan and opened a small clan called Agony of elite warrers and a small tightly knit community.

Agony 2007

I opened this clan for the sole purpose of close Intense Redemption. We failed, and over the summer the clan slowly died and became a team, formally known as #teamagony .

Intense Redemption 2007

After coming back to Runescape, my friends from #teamagony pursuaded me to join IR for the sole purpose of ******* them over. I ended up leaving a couple months later to join Corrupt Pures.

Corrupt Pures 2007-2008

I was in CP for a good 1+ year. I have a lot of videos from this era. http://www.youtube.com/user/Zidane388?feature=mhee

I joined in September of 2007 I believe. The Wilderness got taken away early 2008 i believe. I remember having a Fullout PCR list war vs FOE in the wildy which was close. I remember us pulling like 70 to a trip and destroying Fearless, The Hatred, and a bunch of other clans.

I then left after a year or so because I quit runescape. I was Elite Member or some sort of rank like that (Half Op I believe).

Trilogy 2008

Came back to RS and joined Trilogy with my boy Bro of Str and Z0m z0m. I was promoted to High Council. This was one of the most fun clans I was in.

Veneratio 2008?

Join Veneratio for a bit after I came back from RS again. I don't have a lot of memories but didn't VR merge into EOP or something like that?

Violent Demise 2009?

Joined for a little bit don't really remember

Intense Redemption

Came back to RS December 2009 and Zo convinced me to join. I stayed till we closed for the first time in March of 2010. We then re-opened 3 weeks later. I was quickly promoted Senior Member. We closed December 2010

Hysteria

Joined HY and we closed after a month of actually being succesfull :facepalm:

The last Pures

Was in TLP for 6 months. It was fun pulling 100+ for 5 weeks straight and dicking on MM every weekend. I was promoted to Experienced Member and then Elite Member IIRC. I promised the ranks I wouldn't leave for IR but I shattered that promise and left a couple weeks later to make IR with Junior and Zo.

Intense Redemption v3

Promoted to High Council from the start. After 8 months of success, was promoted to Leader. And here we are today.

qK9nr.png

574801_468094453201629_848827722_n.jpg

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been around way too long. First clan was CP. Became warlord right before or right after wildy was taken away. Took a break. Joined TLP for a change of pace. Took a break. Lurked around for a few years. Joined NME for like a month this summer since le3t was in it and he's my booooy. And now I'm back to lurking.

That's the super tl;dr version. Most people that use these forums now probably wouldn't recognize my old CP rsn.

Arp-1.png

Used to be in S0 back in the day, but when they closed to form Fi, I quit rs.

Came back early 2010 and began masser pking and met EoP members like S K L T L E, Solo queen and i h8wimps. Introed to them in the summer of 2010 and got accepted even though i didn't meet reqs =P

Eventually trained up and began leading 90% of EoP's F2P minis. Was promoted to Elite at the start of 2011 and quickly promoted to Council in march/may (gf adrian lil virg)

Stayed as council right up until December 2011 when I was finally promoted to HC.

After winter break I started college again in DC so I couldn't really be as active as i would have liked due to other commitments. Currently elder of EoP but I'll be back this summer when i go back to the UK for summer holidays :)

Expect me :P

bestcouncil.png

fHP2s.png

qOY7v.png

I'll try to remember my whole clan history

Noob Squad 2006

Noob Squad was my first ever clan. I don't really remember much from this clan. But I recently learned this clan merged with another clan to make Fatality if I recall correctly.

Evolution Purez 2006-2007

EP was my 2nd clan. Sirswat was the leader of this clan and Zo was Co-Leader. I joined and I was promoted to Leader within a couple of months. I made the clan successful single-handedely. We quickly became a top-8 clan pulling 30's to trips. We ended up finding ourselves in these 2 rivalries of lil guy clans. After bullying them for 2 months straight, both leaders of both clans got together and merged to make The Hatred. Then they started competing with us and we ended up having a fullout war to settle who the better clan was. We pulled 45 I believe while The Hatred 50. We lost and TH ended with like 20 I think. After all this success I had, Sirswat was still inactive and was taking credit for the clans success. So I took a large chunk of the clan and left to make Delta Force.

Delta Force 2007

This clan was as well very successful. I cba going through all of our achievements. We had a fullout war vs The Fallen and won. We had an intense rivalry with The Hatred as well but they quickly excelled beyond our comfort zone so we stopped fighting them. I remember us having an alliance with Pure Annihilation led by Xtarantula who was a good friend of mine back then. Inner clan drama started and the clan was broken into 2 halves. One half followed Zo, Tiger R4nged, Kantomerote, I Heavenz I, and Tztok to make Intense Redemption. After a month or so of being mediocre, I closed the clan and opened a small clan called Agony of elite warrers and a small tightly knit community.

Agony 2007

I opened this clan for the sole purpose of close Intense Redemption. We failed, and over the summer the clan slowly died and became a team, formally known as #teamagony .

Intense Redemption 2007

After coming back to Runescape, my friends from #teamagony pursuaded me to join IR for the sole purpose of ******* them over. I ended up leaving a couple months later to join Corrupt Pures.

Corrupt Pures 2007-2008

I was in CP for a good 1+ year. I have a lot of videos from this era. http://www.youtube.com/user/Zidane388?feature=mhee

I joined in September of 2007 I believe. The Wilderness got taken away early 2008 i believe. I remember having a Fullout PCR list war vs FOE in the wildy which was close. I remember us pulling like 70 to a trip and destroying Fearless, The Hatred, and a bunch of other clans.

I then left after a year or so because I quit runescape. I was Elite Member or some sort of rank like that (Half Op I believe).

Trilogy 2008

Came back to RS and joined Trilogy with my boy Bro of Str and Z0m z0m. I was promoted to High Council. This was one of the most fun clans I was in.

Veneratio 2008?

Join Veneratio for a bit after I came back from RS again. I don't have a lot of memories but didn't VR merge into EOP or something like that?

Violent Demise 2009?

Joined for a little bit don't really remember

Intense Redemption

Came back to RS December 2009 and Zo convinced me to join. I stayed till we closed for the first time in March of 2010. We then re-opened 3 weeks later. I was quickly promoted Senior Member. We closed December 2010

Hysteria

Joined HY and we closed after a month of actually being succesfull :facepalm:

The last Pures

Was in TLP for 6 months. It was fun pulling 100+ for 5 weeks straight and dicking on MM every weekend. I was promoted to Experienced Member and then Elite Member IIRC. I promised the ranks I wouldn't leave for IR but I shattered that promise and left a couple weeks later to make IR with Junior and Zo.

Intense Redemption v3

Promoted to High Council from the start. After 8 months of success, was promoted to Leader. And here we are today.

Noob squad didn't merge into Fi lol. NS wasn't even alive in 06. However it was a former clan lead by 3 hit u pure. Supreme ownage was the pre-clan to Fi.

OT: Interesting seeing peoples histories. Sadly I think mine would be too long and varied. I might post a snippet of what i'll be posting for my 6 year anniversary in Fatality.

2004 to 2005 Acid/Iron Legends > Final Ownage > MM

2007 I joined Epidemic V1 and became elite member shortly after, wilderness was removed and visited a few places in between such as CP, and then started leading Epidemic V2 when PvP worlds came back. Following our closure after achieving everything we set out to achieve (120 pulls, #1 F2P) I just had fun with friends until I opened NME as a low level clan capped at 48-65 to prove that a low level pure clanCOULD be successful in todays pure world and to sort of give a blueprint for future leaders on how to operate from a low level clan to a clan with one of the best set of averages in the community.

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

Cool topic, read most of the longer posts. As for mine;

Started off with a few RSB pure clans back in 2006, mainly AUS timezone based ones, including one that i lead (and i actually met one of my members from back then in EoP recently as a few months ago, was crazy), which were mainly p2p pking clans, we'd go out with 10-20 people and just cruise around the wilderness and kill other small teams, as there were plenty of them back then.

In 2007 one of my friends, I C E D U P who i'd met through the RSB clans, told me about a pure clan he'd joined called Atrocity, he was also the first pure i knew personally with a 99 stat (he went on to become a maxed main i think). He introduced me to swiftswitch and their forums and i was excited mostly by IRC which i'd talk for on hours with people while i trained my account at caged ogres. I got a taste for what the pure community was like in Elven Gaurd's clan, until in late 2007? i think? when the wilderness got removed, i played the bh crater for like a week, thought it was the worst thing ever, and quit.

Came back to RS in mid 2009 when i heard about PvP/Bh along with 1 of my irl friends. I wasn't interested in the game so much as i was in coming back to clans, and after checking out a few clans like E and IR, i eventually decided on Ascendency to be my first clan upon return. The clan was starting to go downhill already when i joined, and we didn't have many events except our gmt unit f2p minis where i learnt the art of f2p warring and became pretty much the best f2p miniwarrer of all time. I also met a few cool people who i still talk to to this day, like Azrael and Altus.

After i left A we closed seeing as i was pretty much the last active person being bothered to do ****, and i joined Malice, the clan i probably should i joined originally due to the large AUS core that was there. I really enjoyed my time in Malice, and i was around for some of our best moments, like pulling 65 and beating the likes of DP and CP. After a few months though, with 3 of our 4 leaders deciding to retire at once, there was talk of us closing, and when elmo (our only remaining leader) went on holiday for a few days, Iced Havoc showed up and closed the clan without him knowing, lmfao.

Well heres where i had a big choice to make. Half of Malice was joining MM and the other half was joining Epidemic. I met E reqs but didn't really like them, seeing as towards that time when they started pulling highly and competing near the top of f2p, their community degraded to a bunch of idiots flaming each other around the clock. So i decided i was gonna join MM, but i didn't meet their reqs, and didn't l2bot yet, so in the end i took the 3rd choice and was the only Malice member to join EoP. At first i got declined for being an MM or E spy by Goop, but i was like yo home slice let me in, and he was like kk.

I Rose through the ranks from Junior member (good times) > Member > Elite > Officer > High Council in EoP in the space of about 8 months, getting ranked up around the same time as Solo/Milky/Tayyab/Suwoop were, getting ranks quickly due to the fact the majority of our leadership had retired or gone very inactive in early 2010 after we were teamed on by FOE and MM following Epidemics closure, as well as MM's co-leader hacking our forums. We learnt the hard way that theres no friends or allies in the pure world, as for the mid part of 2010 we pretty much got kicked around by every clan there was as our pulls dropped from 125 to 40, but it gave us a chance to start anew with our new leadership and a new attitude.

People were calling us the clan most likely to close but all this hate towards us spurred us on to the no-sympathy attitude we displayed to the clans that had kicked us while we were down, and from about june 2010 onwards we rose back up the ranks, smashing Ch, Ex, CD, CP, TLP, and finally DP and Fi to get back to the #3 spot we've never dropped below since. Around this time it was like a revolving door of 1 clan getting momentum and competing with MM/FOE for a month, then getting slumped, then another clan would do it. We were smarter than the rest of these clans, and instead of trying to climb everest when we were only just getting used to the altitude, we continued to pound on DP, CP and Fi, declaring a crash war on them and preventing them from having 1 clean fight in the wilderness for about 4 months (was a lot easier when there was only like 4 worlds). A lot of DP members started joining us and eventually DP closed, like 3 months after they were pulling 70 to trips and being touted as the next big thing. It's kinda annoying to see CP take the credit for their closure when everyone who was around at the time knows that once Epidemic closed into DP they pretty much pounded CP for 6 months, lol.

Those were my favourite times in EoP, but from about October 2010 until now, we've been mainly competing with MM and FOE, being the first clan to be consistently a "top 3 clan" since Fi slumped like 4 years ago, which is something I and the other ranks who got us there are very proud of. We've pulled 120+ to trips a few times since then, including pulling 100 to p2p for 2 weeks in a row. We've been top f2p matched at numerous stages, beaten FOE in a p2p prep, and in my opinion been #1 f2p for the majority of the last year and a half (although MM have put up very stiff competition). And all this from a clan that was expected to close after being the punching bag of the pure community for a few months. We've pretty much achieved everything there was to achieve and with that in mind, i decided to retire from EoP and runescape in january, hopefully EoP continues to go strong into the future, but regardless of what happens i know the pure community will remember the period that EoP was dominant for during our leadership.

qOY7v.png

nice profile and history you have there.

i went from fatal purez in 08 to tyrant pures that may in 2008, divinity for a week after tp closed and back to tp when it reopened (now called abolition). Later joined a short term clan Final Legacy with Chad|Toxine and Ron before joining CP with them in feb 2009 =)

Now all 3 of us are ranks and have helped CP through tough times especially when we first joined and Rage was still leading. I love to f2p and hope that my clan will continue to emphasize that aspect of the game.

I like your history, I never knew how you obtained you rank.. you should elaborate more on that (;. CP definitely is a force to be reckoned with on Saturdays. I wanna see how you climbed the ladder of ranks inCP

He did thing. Things he says he isn't proud of but we know deep down he is proud of it. :P

(He touched drunk inappropriately D: )

1clrd.png
&&&&&&&
OSBOW.png
#clan-cp :3
:

Very interesting eruption/jonty I think:o?

Read all of these, it's nice seeing people climb their way up to success.

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

Oh geez... here we go.

In October 2008, my main account was banned due to massive offensive language violations (I was young!). Although I was a main, I had many pure friends which I had acquired due to being a "W44 Legend" for the previous 3 years of my RS career. I met people such as Cody 0n3 B100d, Stre Pks Alot, and Insane Hit who I pked with on a daily basis even though I was 60 defence. I thoroughly enjoyed pking, and I told the on multiple occasions that I wish I had met them before getting defence. I was relatively new at pking at the time, and I believe Stre Pks Alot even has a video of all of us at 20 drags. I wore mystic top and black d'hide bottoms while barraging... if that doesn't speak to you how much of a noob I was, then what does Haha?

So, after realizing my main was banned, I quit RS for about 3 months, occasionally getting on IRC to talk to old friends. In December when I went on Christmas break, I made a new account and began skilling in order to make money. While skilling, I came across Cody 0n3 B100d again, and he told me about this clan called Fatality. Intrigued, I began hanging out in their teamspeak for the next 4 months while attempting to achieve 99 woodcutting LEGITLY through YEWS. As you already know, that took massive amounts of time, therefore, I began to grow special bonds with people such as Jared, Will (br0s ownage), Verde, Bryan, Hella, Cody, Luda, and Teddy. I knew the majority of the leadership by that point and was considered a clan friend, even at level 3. Knowing I would soon join, they treated me as a member rather than a guest although I had no perks with it.

When I finally accomplished 99 woodcutting in May, I had a 50M bank and was ready to train for the requirements. Unfortunately, that summer was a busy one for me, and I spent the majority of it working, volunteering, or hanging out with friends. But I still found time to train my account. When school started, I had Minty requirements and joined, ultimately being accepted within a couple of days. In the beginning, I was the typical novice, attending minis with amazing gear but lacking the skill. I remember going with a full inventory of sharks, super potions, and a couple of phoenix necklaces, thinking I was #1. I mini'd with people such as Fury Storm, Farty Storm, 5tr Vs d3f, Cabbage, etc. I consider it an honor to have fought alongside those legends, and as King mentioned above, we were almost unstoppable in P2P miniwars with honestly TLP being the only real challenge we received.

As soon as I joined, Fatality hit its slump after losing to FoE in the fullout. Although I was unable to partake in it, I felt the hit. I was a part of the lowest pull in Fatality's history-- an 11 person pull in the P2P server. Morale was down, but Hella believed in us after Pure Sponge and Verde had given up, and he continued to push us through it. In December, after 4 months of dedication, I was promoted to Advanced member and slowly but surely we began to rise out of the slump. Cody and Mark were soon promoted to Warlord, and people such as Cameron were promoted to High Council. I see this as the second best rank team we've ever had, only second to the one we have right now. We did relatively well those next few months, beating EoP with relative ease and defeating Calamity, getting many of their members such as Zulu and the LEGENDARY CAKE N SPOON. We rode that "high" for a few months and soon Carnage closed, giving us the p2p core and domination we had been looking for. I am still friends with many of those guys and see it as an honor to have fought alongside them. Soon after, though, Carnage reopened, and we lost much of our clan and went into April with lower pulls than normal. This was when I was promoted to veteran alongside people such as Atte, Supervillain, Echo, Serbia, and Benjo. It was a great group of veterans, and we did anything we could despite our pulls holding us back. We had low pulls at this point, but we had a great core and I loved every single one of those guys.

I don't remember much at this point, but after our Anniversary, we got into a heated rivalry with EoP, something we weren't very prepared for at this point in time. We were able to hold our ground for awhile, but eventually in the fall when others went back to school, they were able to defeat us with their mass recruiting and propelled us into low pulls. In June, I was promoted to officer and did attendance for a long time. This was when 101 Sins came into Fatality. A great, hard working at first, he soon proved his worthiness and was promoted to Advanced member. Somewhere in October, he was promoted to Warlord and this did not sit well with members in Fatality...

*I'm just gonna explain what I believe to be true about the "101 Era." Adam was a very stubborn, but hard working person. He did what he believed to be right, and his only flaw was the fact that he didn't take other's opinions into consideration. Being aggressive and forward, he isolated many of his friends and fellow ranks who were trying to do the same job as him. We were still friends when not talking about issues that effected the clan, but when it came to opinions we were completely different. When he was promoted, many people were upset, and as Teddy mentioned earlier, Fatality split. Without our community, we were nothing, and it caused a rift between the ranks too. Mark soon quit due to Adam's over-assertiveness, and Davey continued to push us despite the fact that he was soon reaching the end of his career. I won't dispose everything that happened when Adam was promoted to Co-leader, but let's just say that rift was still there until his eventual departure. I love you Adam...*

I was promoted to council in November and oversaw attendance issues. Basically, this was a trial for me because as I later found out, the ranks wanted me at High Council ever since October, but my loyalty and reputation was questionable as I was "relatively new" and had never been in any other clan before. We did considerably well at this point, pulling 55 before the end of the new year and domination the med scene which we had owned for months. You guys may think we were slumping hard just because we were a "HPC" fighting "MPC',s," but we were having fun dominating the med scene and even lowered our requirements to fit the standard a bit more. I was promoted to High Council in January after Cameron retired and Benjo went inactive, leaving me with Ninos as my mentor and Adam as my dictator (lol).

Ninos and Adam provided me with a strong sense of belonging in the FAtality leadership. While Ninos taught me the ways of being a high council by doing the duties it involved, Adam taught me how to call and be assertive and strong in my voice and actions. They were the perfect duo for me and shaped me into the rank I became. I won't go any further on this as I'm running out of time...

In the Spring, I as relatively new and soon Davey announced his retirement from leader. At this point, our rank time was very inactive... BUT I WANT TO MAKE THIS CLEAR. WE NEVER TALKED ABOUT CLOSING. Flash Cutter was busy with his girlfriend and work, Ninos was busy with school, and SSJ, let's be honest, felt like his only duty was to lead the clan on preps and trips and that's it. So the clan issues were left on Adam, John, and I's shoulders, with Adam and I doing the majority of the "grunt" work. We became very close and he mentored me throughout the Spring. We made a great team and he would do the website and warring stuff while I did background work such as applications, clan diplomacy, site structure, topic creation, and dealt with member and mentor issues. Soon, he went inactive because of school, and I'll be honest...

For about two months, I had to "put the team on my back." We weren't in the best place as many ranks were inactive, including John (who never is anymore). Sadly, it would be at most like 2-3 ranks out of 8 on a pk trip as we were all involved with school, with many ranks graduating that year. Soon though, we recovered and in the summer we excelled with the rank team and member base becoming active once again. We defeated Control in a fullout, pulling 80 and soon began pulling 60s. In July, I retired from High Council due to college starting in the fall, knowing I could not do my duties to the best of my ability. Shortly afterwards, Adam was outcasted from Fatality and we began our climb to where we are today under the reigns of Oxo.

I consider it a privilege to have worked alongside every rank I came across. I wish I could have gone into more detail, but sadly, that would take all day. Every rank in Fatality was detrimental in our success and even failure, and I love those guys to death and consider it an honor to have been in Fatality for basically three years of my life.

Semper Fi :)

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

Member of Cp in 07

Warlord of Veneratio 2008

Member of Foe 2008/EoP

Leader of Purity 2008?

Leader of Carpediem 2009 while still in EoP

EoP HC in Feb? 2011 and retired pretty short after due to irl issues. Came back as HC and once again had to go the route of elder.

Been an Elder for a bit now, I'm back to RS currently.

:o old school warrior. I like to view alot of people's clan history, but also want to see how they obtained their rank within the clan. It's always nice to see the journey of getting promoted and being dedicated to your clan. ^_^

Interesting lol, I didn't post because I didn't think anyone would really read it.

Just for nostalgia purposes then;

I started Pure pking in 2004, but didn't join an official clan until 2007. I had a few different periods of inactivity during that time, and eventually when I came back I was getting incredibly bored of Rs and the **** updates. Eventually I joined CP for a bit, wasn't really my thing. Ex-Arr0w left to help get Matty_B (m4730, not the 7 year old rapper) clan off the ground. I left CP and joined VO a few months after it opened.

VO is one of the two clans that I really considered myself home in. This is really where I learned basically everything, I went from complete **** to a Warlord in a clan that had one of the greatest med level rivalries ever. However, I didn't get Warlord straight away. Being the legend/****** that Matty_B is; I went from Member>Elite>something that had a blue forum mask>storm trooper>wonder twin>Warlord.

Eventually I kinda just faded in and out and didn't do much, and for some reason VO took it upon themselves to ban me from IRC/Forums.I still attended trips for a while but I applied to Foe nevertheless. I was only in Foe for a very short time but those few months really established a foundation for the basics of p2p warring that I have today. However I quit Foe and gave my account to someone in Veneratio.

Came back to Rs and applied to EoP while still going to a few of VO's trips, eventually VO closed in 09 and joined EoP too.I basically was an inactive +1 while I lead clans like Purity and Carpediem in 09 and 2010. Purity was sick because we basically opened to take #1 LPC and close;

Carpediem was a remake of the original and hence was doomed from the start, every other staff member went inactive (lol inu got grounded).

I didn't really interact with anyone in EoP for a long time but eventually I started to care about EoP. Honestly EoP is probably where I've had the best memories. From being on non-mandatory Sundays combined with Pot down to the mini wars I was just hooked. Pulling 130~ and raping everybody, pulling 70's to preps, straight up domination. Events were just ridiculous and at peak times I'd take 50 pictures and maybe 35 of them would be legitimately topic worthy, such great nostalgia to sit there and see pictures back to back to back where you can look at it and remember how cool that time was. Great moments on Ts/IRC/Tinychat/Rs just chilling.. am truly dedicated beyond what I thought possible.EoP was really meant to always be +1 thing and I'd eventually retire from Rs completely.

Eventually went from Member>Elite>Officer>High Council>Elder>High Council>Elder> Clan Adviser (roughly 30 minutes ;). cya Goop)> Elder

Pulling 130s... man those were the good active times of Runescape. I always seem to be viewing and trying to locate old pictures and screenshots myself. Your history was a good read (:

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
Proud +Experienced Member Of Annihilation
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot

I don't remember much at this point, but after our Anniversary, we got into a heated rivalry with EoP, something we weren't very prepared for at this point in time. We were able to hold our ground for awhile, but eventually in the fall when others went back to school, they were able to defeat us with their mass recruiting and propelled us into low pulls.

lol do you even believe that yourself, our clan was simply better organized and better lead.

we did have some great fights though, particularly in p2p once you guys stopped competing with us in f2p and we started moving onto your server, i remember that 2 and a half hour return fight around fog, what a horrible day for my bank.

qOY7v.png

I don't remember much at this point, but after our Anniversary, we got into a heated rivalry with EoP, something we weren't very prepared for at this point in time. We were able to hold our ground for awhile, but eventually in the fall when others went back to school, they were able to defeat us with their mass recruiting and propelled us into low pulls.

lol do you even believe that yourself, our clan was simply better organized and better lead.

we did have some great fights though, particularly in p2p once you guys stopped competing with us in f2p and we started moving onto your server, i remember that 2 and a half hour return fight around fog, what a horrible day for my bank.

The fight at Fog? I think it weighed more on your F2P return sets because after the first hour that's what y'all returned with :thumbsup:

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

The fight at Fog? I think it weighed more on your F2P return sets because after the first hour that's what y'all returned with :thumbsup:

If you're implying anyone on either side wasn't in complete **** gear after the first hour you must be having a laugh :P

qOY7v.png

If you're implying anyone on either side wasn't in complete **** gear after the first hour you must be having a laugh :P

I lost like 5m that fight :(.

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

I lost like 5m that fight :(.

o man do i remember that fight. i was having so much with it because both clans wanted to win soooooooooooooooooooo badly, it just kept going forever.

fi1snakeix6.png

DH3QQ.png

fiskull.png

15zs5ro.jpg

Joined TLP in 2006, was in the clan for about 2 months but I went from 1-45 def (stupid decision back then, regretted it), got barrows gloves/etc, quit RS after realizing pures were 10x more fun

Came back to RS, made a new pure, Joined IR in 07 (pretty sure right when they opened) because I didn't meet TLP reqs, was with them for a week or 2 and hated it, so I quit

ALMOST FORGOT that I came back in mid 08 and joined some small clan called Redemption Pures, was in them because I didn't have reqs for TLP and wanted to be in a clan as I trained up

joined TLP in Jan 09 after I trained hardcore on that same pure I was in IR/RP with

Went through the ranks, became council then events, then head events, then High Council

Quit RS in September 2010, Elder in TLP

TLP 4 lyfe.

reading this topic just makes me feel old.. how the hell is it 2012 already

I know, right?

Interesting read guys.

Well, pretty much I started pure clan pking in late '04 to early '05. I was in various of masser clans, some lead by some of my friends (honestly don't remember, even before I didn't play RS as much to be remembering these names by heart)

I got into "official" pure clan pking(proper application system on forums etc) in 2006, joined Freelancers (friend I use to alch with told me about the clan).

I pretty much quit RS in the summer of 2007 because I was getting ready to go to uni, but I'd come on sporadically until the wilderness was officially removed.

Retired; Freelancers <3

Member of Cp in 07

Warlord of Veneratio 2008

Member of Foe 2008/EoP

Leader of Purity 2008?

Leader of Carpediem 2009 while still in EoP

EoP HC in Feb? 2011 and retired pretty short after due to irl issues. Came back as HC and once again had to go the route of elder.

Been an Elder for a bit now, I'm back to RS currently.

:o old school warrior. I like to view alot of people's clan history, but also want to see how they obtained their rank within the clan. It's always nice to see the journey of getting promoted and being dedicated to your clan. ^_^

Interesting lol, I didn't post because I didn't think anyone would really read it.

Just for nostalgia purposes then;

I started Pure pking in 2004, but didn't join an official clan until 2007. I had a few different periods of inactivity during that time, and eventually when I came back I was getting incredibly bored of Rs and the **** updates. Eventually I joined CP for a bit, wasn't really my thing. Ex-Arr0w left to help get Matty_B (m4730, not the 7 year old rapper) clan off the ground. I left CP and joined VO a few months after it opened.

VO is one of the two clans that I really considered myself home in. This is really where I learned basically everything, I went from complete **** to a Warlord in a clan that had one of the greatest med level rivalries ever. However, I didn't get Warlord straight away. Being the legend/****** that Matty_B is; I went from Member>Elite>something that had a blue forum mask>storm trooper>wonder twin>Warlord.

Eventually I kinda just faded in and out and didn't do much, and for some reason VO took it upon themselves to ban me from IRC/Forums.I still attended trips for a while but I applied to Foe nevertheless. I was only in Foe for a very short time but those few months really established a foundation for the basics of p2p warring that I have today. However I quit Foe and gave my account to someone in Veneratio.

Came back to Rs and applied to EoP while still going to a few of VO's trips, eventually VO closed in 09 and joined EoP too.I basically was an inactive +1 while I lead clans like Purity and Carpediem in 09 and 2010. Purity was sick because we basically opened to take #1 LPC and close;

Carpediem was a remake of the original and hence was doomed from the start, every other staff member went inactive (lol inu got grounded).

I didn't really interact with anyone in EoP for a long time but eventually I started to care about EoP. Honestly EoP is probably where I've had the best memories. From being on non-mandatory Sundays combined with Pot down to the mini wars I was just hooked. Pulling 130~ and raping everybody, pulling 70's to preps, straight up domination. Events were just ridiculous and at peak times I'd take 50 pictures and maybe 35 of them would be legitimately topic worthy, such great nostalgia to sit there and see pictures back to back to back where you can look at it and remember how cool that time was. Great moments on Ts/IRC/Tinychat/Rs just chilling.. am truly dedicated beyond what I thought possible.EoP was really meant to always be +1 thing and I'd eventually retire from Rs completely.

Eventually went from Member>Elite>Officer>High Council>Elder>High Council>Elder> Clan Adviser (roughly 30 minutes ;). cya Goop)> Elder

130 pulls, man those were the days. The days where a lot of pures were very active in their clans. I always enjoy finding pictures that put a smile on my face from the memories of different friends and clans. Read the whole thing, glad you put some time and effort into it.

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot

Wow Jason I miss you quite a bit when we used to pk together :S but I thought I'd contribute a little to this topic because it seems interesting.

One day at soul wars I met a guy named Easter Own and he convinced me to come watch one of his "clan" wars against a huge clan. I ended up watching it and seemed like it could be really fun. I asked him for the details and what to do and he guided me into his clan which was my first clan Devastation. In Dv, I learned the basics of warring from people such as 0wnage Pks (royal) and kide who was my favorite leader because I barely ever knew what he was saying but the guy had a huge heart for his clan. After having a run in with TLP and seeing their clan leader wearing addy, I was like wow these guys are bosses so I ended up departing from Dv to go join TLP.

While in TLP, I worked my way up through the ranks quite easily after I learned about this thing called "scouting". Ever since then, this has probably been my favorite activity in clanning because I actually can have an impact on the way my trips go. After reaching events team and getting tired of doing attendance, I departed for Eop which didn't last very long at all. I still regret this decision because I was young for the most part and didn't know what I was doing when I think about it now. After the week I spent in Eop I decided to rejoin TLP for a second time and worked my way up there again. Dominating the end of the bh era, I ended up having to leave due to a picture arising of me teleing. I then departed to CPR where I learned alot from Sam and he was a great leader and a great guy. Spent about 3 months in CPR but then left to rejoin TLP where I belong and will not leave again.

If anybody thinks any scouts in your clan are better than me, you are wrong. I take pride in it :)

I remember when we were great friends back in TLP together. We separated because we fought each other as targets or something in the wildy, which caused us to argue and delete one another. I still missed you afterwards ;p. Nice read, hopefully you do stay in TLP for the rest of your time and stay dedicated Range Grudge.

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
34g7xv5.png

o boy here we go.

07- calamity v1, closed because p0kes computer exploded. we then merged with dvi and created fearless.

08-fearless, stayed until it closed. later turned into calamity v2, which i got warlord of right at the end of it (had absolutely no clue what was going on).

summer of 08- i originally joined fatality to get a fire cape from s0n apollo lmfao. i decided to get 45 defense, which was a big mistake because i couldnt be in the pure community. i shared numerous accounts with people through out my time in fi in 08. i eventually had to leave around november 08ish because the account i was using got defense (the other account owner paid asians to get us gold, they got us 51 defense lvls lmfao.)

january 09- march '10ish- a great friend of mine in fi gave me another acc (me fatality) which is now my zerk. i stayed in fi for about 1.2 years (also receiving the trial warlord rank) before i hopped to foe with a number of fatality members. i stayed there for about 4 months until i realized how much i missed my pals back in fatality, no matter the situation the clan was in.

so after i left foe, i rejoined fi around december '10. i was really active for about 7 months until 101 sins got promoted. **** hit the fan when he got ranked and we had some beef goin on. i started trying harder to help fi out and get us out of our lil funk. 101 sins really screwed the pooch on a lot of our problems, and it was tough letting everyone else know what was up because of how brainwashed the majority of the clan was. i eventually got council rank, but quickly realized that being a rank in a video game really blows balls. the only perks it had was seeing how the rank team thought things out and how a team was supposed to work together, which honestly helped me realize what it really meant to work as a team. so with 101 leading the clan, i didnt learn how to work as a team by example. it was more of a one man show trying to prove something that clearly wasnt there.

it also didnt help that most of our rank teams decisions came from a guy who didnt have a clue what was going on, so i got pretty frustrated with the whole situation. i decided to take a break from fi and partly the game. once 101 sins left for foe, i rejoined about two weeks later. ive been fi ever since and im really enjoying the way things are. our rank teams pretty fken solid right now and our core is better than it has been for a long asssss time.

It's great to view things from your aspect. I've also learned that being ranked as a council I experienced similar events compared to yours. It takes a lot of dedication and loyalty for a rank in a clan. It's good to see Fatality progressing as of now, and it's good to hear that you're willing to help them go farther. Good read from you aswell ;p

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
34g7xv5.png

I first joined the pure community by joining Calamity. I pretty much learned the basics of f2p and how the pure community works in that clan. I spent hours and hours of my time into this clan(attending events, making topics, and recruiting tons of kids). I eventually got leader rank and was a leader until it closed.

I then went on to join Destructive Pures, the best pure clan i have ever been a part of. I owe all my p2p experince to San, Danny and Max. I hated p2p before i joined this clan, but they showed me how to p2p and it eventually just built up to where p2p miniwarring was my passion in this game. I would be at every single p2p miniwar they had and you wouldnt see a p2p miniwar without me. Because of my activiy i was getting promoted fast. i got up to officer rank one day before we ended up sadly closing.

I then went on to join Intense Redemption. We all had so much fun in the beggining but then people just started leaving and we ended up in a slump. I got promoted to General 3 days before they sadly closed.

I then opened up Team Outbreak where me and rich lead it to one of the top mini teams in its time. I spent a ton of my time into this team. I would be leading 10+ miniwars a day, setting up preps every week, organizing our pk trips and recruiting the best kids in the community. Outbreak was unique because everyone had overloads, turmoil, and the best gear in the game. It was a team that specialized in Clan Wars and it was composed of the top miniwarrers in the pure community. I still remember the shock that people had when they saw our 10 lvl 100cb+, maxed out, maxed gear all with ovls(refer to my sig) that showed up to every miniwar. Its still open but i am no longer active enough to keep up with the team.

After IR Closed i went on to join Control. It was a great clan for me personally because i had alot of friends in there. I helped lead p2p trips and preps as an experienced member where i eventually got warlord. Sadly that closed a few weeks before i had that promotion.

And currently now i am in FOE. All i do is attend there weekend trips and i really cannot do much more than that. College and work is pretty much consuming my time, and if i do have time i try to help out by getting miniwars here and there.

And thats my story, all in a span of about 2 years.

I like your loyalty towards the clans you choose to stay in. Every clan that you joined either ended up closing, or just slumping, but you never left or abandoned it. As you get older you tend to get less active ;/ ( sucks growing up ) but that's just the way life is. Good luck in foe, I still remember you ;p

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
34g7xv5.png